Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:13:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do not give up, you can still make it  (Read 2886 times)
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

I understand what it means, if one is not paid for the project that is promoted. A project that one has spent time, resources and money on and later you begin to hear the story that touches the heart.
So if one is paid, it is like a booster, to do more. This is one of the reasons i try my best possible to choose good projects and not scam that will nit pay at the end.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:29:55 AM

Thanks for the encouragement. This has always been what has been spurring me on do I won't give up. However with the numerous projects coming on and the reduction in the market cap of cryptocurrencies, I'm yet to see how profitable it will be for bounty hunters in the future. The marketcap will be shared amongst the many cryptocurrencies, thereby reducing the value.

At the moment, the bitcoin reached the lowest market value of $3,771.59 based on the coin market cap. I guess many will be convinced to stop doing cryptocurrencies because of this. They doesn't know that low market is the best opportunity to buy more.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:34:23 AM

The market is down now but this is not a permanent condition in crypto. Visiting the history of cryptocurrency makes it clear that there have been times like this when the market even suffered worse downward movement yet with the hard work and patience of its users and investors, cryptocurrency market was able to rise again.
This is the time for us to also carry the baton and continue what our predecessors started. The market will definitely rise again, let's be patient.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 12:38:52 AM

Fail of some bounties to make payment should not be a yardstick for giving up. Remember this is the best time to gather as many coins/tokens.
Do a good research and keep doing what you know how to  do best, the rewards will bring profit soon

Sometimes we should also think about the project rather than saying that they scammed people since the project didn't become successful. They also invest money and we invest doing bounty, if we fail, everyone fail.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:00:54 AM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Basically, giving up is like declining the hard work that you made. Giving up is putting all your efforts into waste. Though there is a lot of scam, people should be more aware and conscious to the current market.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 01:04:01 AM

I guess the worst experience that I have in joining a bounty campaign is working for 3 months and then waiting too long but the bounty is declining us. Though, I stop and focus more on much more promising project that I believe I can surely succeed. Still, I didn't give up.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:24:54 AM

believe that the results of the ICO and the bounty can be quite large. that becomes an obstacle to this year even in unison all ICO always crashed after going into the Exchange. instead of ICO good bad because both are the same. and this makes many are pessimistic and doubt will result in bounty and ICO. but actually, this could be big if you want to hold back and wait.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:58:24 AM

It's slow but surely this is what happens in crypto and you never give up. I have not been able to make big profits. but I slowly continued to join the Bounty program to get prizes. Of course, this is not easy because I also got a fraud project. But I always make new zeal to continue to be a bounty hunter and slowly but surely get rewarded.

gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

There is no chance to give up, but now is not a good time to invest. Now the speculators are all left with the support of cryptocurrency, just need to wait patiently and have the opportunity to make money.

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:06:25 AM

There is too much pessimism in the industry at the moment and I can understand these people. It is pretty hard to see your portfolio decreasing every year and nobody knows what would happen next. Be strong and wait.
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:12:22 AM

I don't think the current bounty event can provide enough profit for the hunter. Even if we get a $500 reward in 2 months, then we only have $250 a month, so the return is low, isn't it?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Yes of course we can still make it someday and giving up in our holding currency this month were the value of the currency in the market is a bad idea. Just stay calm and you can manage to be more patient in the increase of our holding currency we just need more time for now because we know that it is not the last time that their value falls down.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:24:29 PM

For your work in bounty campaigns began to bring you profit, you should be ready to work hard and be patient. In the first 6 months you may not see any results, but then you will begin to send to your wallet the first tokens that can be sold on the exchange. All you do here is invest in the future.
Yes hard work and patience pays more. If you're a blogger in bou ty campaigns, you need to improve on your content quality, then audience reach to be able to earn high rewards. If you don't put in efforts, you won't be rewarded for your time.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:26:33 PM

One of the morale boosters as bounty hunters is when you get the reward of your participation in bounty.

Some people have given different testimonies of their earnings so far and you some times ask yourself, "Will it be possible for me to earn that much?"

You might be facing some challenges now, such that the ICO you are promoting is taking a long time; you are not being paid early enough or not seeing your tokens list on exchange and sometimes falling victim of scam project. All these might make you think of quitting, like i have seen some done.

One thing i want you to know is that, this is one of the best times you should not quit, because some cheaters have been discouraged from cheating with multiple accounts and now find it hard to cheat.

Aside every other things too, an accumulated work done can bring about accumulated reward.

By the time you begin to reap the harvest of the works you have done, it might seem like a dream.

Now, only those who managed to sell their coins in time and are sitting with cash in their hands can earn on cryptocurrencies. When the market falls even lower, these people can make good money.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:32:53 PM

one word that is for bounty hunters and traders, where they will look for income from these two. they don't give up and look for other alternatives to get it. additional income.
Thesmartperson

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:50:50 PM

Some people hunt for that market volitility so always remember : If one market closes another one opens.
There is still plenty of opportunities to make money in the crypto market.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:08:14 PM

It is always a good thing to prepare for situations like this, by always reserving some fiat, so as to be able to remain relevant and do that which is right when the opportunity arrives. When you are told not to invest all that you gave into crypto, this is one of the reasons.
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

Although undoubtedly it dampens your spirit but its really true that an accumulated work could bring accumulated results. Quitting now will not bring you anything you just continue one day you might meet the bounty project of the century and will realize the power of crypto.

Soundy
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

In the race of life, those that finally get it right are those who don't give up from pursuing their goals and aspirations. There will always be need of thinking on how to achieve it faster but this does not take it off the table.

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:33:06 PM

In the race of life, those that finally get it right are those who don't give up from pursuing their goals and aspirations. There will always be need of thinking on how to achieve it faster but this does not take it off the table.

people who are going to success are people who want to work hard and survive in pursuit of their dreams. if people just retreat, how to succeed. because the challenge must be faced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: