Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Explosive devices sent to Bill/Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, George Soros, CNN  (Read 164 times)
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 152

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

Regardless this is 100% designed to distract from the total failure that was the Kavanaugh investigation, real or not.

Ahahahaha. So a right wing bombing attack was a "distraction" from a confirmation hearing?

ROFL.

The amount of mental gymnastics.

Jesus fuck dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Literally right wing terrorism  and you're like "BUT MAH POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS!!!"

Nah, literally you're just here distracting from the right wing terrorism... again here's the list:

Scott Leader and Steve Leader

Curtis Allen, Gavin Wright, and Patrick Eugene Stein

Alexandre Bissonnette

Michael Hari, Michael McWhorter, and Joe Morris

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

That's a lot of people radicalized by the same hate driven narrative. Literally to the extent to harm others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 02:10:45 AM

Regardless this is 100% designed to distract from the total failure that was the Kavanaugh investigation, real or not.

Ahahahaha. So a right wing bombing attack was a "distraction" from a confirmation hearing?

ROFL.

The amount of mental gymnastics.

Jesus fuck dude, what the fuck is wrong with you? Literally right wing terrorism  and you're like "BUT MAH POLITICAL APPOINTMENTS!!!"

Nah, literally you're just here distracting from the right wing terrorism... again here's the list:

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

That's a lot of people radicalized by the same hate driven narrative. Literally to the extent to harm others.

Nope, a distraction from the total failure and backfiring the witch hunt & slandering of Kavanaugh resulted in for the Democrats.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:36:18 PM

Nope, a distraction from the total failure and backfiring the witch hunt & slandering of Kavanaugh resulted in for the Democrats.

So, you're admitting that the bomber purposely distracted the masses from the hearing to make democrats fear retribution from questioning Trump nominations?

Sounds like fascism to me. Damned terrorists are winning.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:08:08 PM

So, you're admitting that the bomber purposely distracted the masses from the hearing to make democrats fear retribution from questioning Trump nominations?

Sounds like fascism to me. Damned terrorists are winning.

That guy was dumber than rocks.

I think Techshare was referring to the mass media dropping the Kavanaugh story and going full steam ahead with this one, in order to create non step negativity.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:19:04 PM

I think Techshare was referring to the mass media dropping the Kavanaugh story and going full steam ahead with this one, in order to create non step negativity.

So, you're saying media shouldn't cover domestic terrorismHuh??

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:35:54 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYvjt5lGX0

I think we would all appreciate it if you didn't speak for us. We can do that ourselves. You attempt to take the most extreme example of any interpretation you possibly can in a vain attempt to avoid discussing facts. Facts like the media is complicit in hiding inconvenient facts from the population, and selling them lies. All of it.
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

I think we would all appreciate it if you didn't speak for us. We can do that ourselves. You attempt to take the most extreme example of any interpretation you possibly can in a vain attempt to avoid discussing facts. Facts like the media is complicit in hiding inconvenient facts from the population, and selling them lies. All of it.

So you're saying these people weren't radicalized by Right Wing hate rhetoric and it's just "fake news" broadcast by the "lame stream media"?

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:55:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmYvjt5lGX0

So you're saying these people weren't radicalized by Right Wing hate rhetoric and it's just "fake news" broadcast by the "lame stream media"?

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

So you are saying that you have no reply to our argument so you must insert words into our mouths in order to create a straw man for you to slay?

bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:57:15 PM

So you are saying that you have no reply to our argument so you must insert words into our mouths in order to create a straw man for you to slay?

Hey man, you're the one saying domestic terrorism is a distraction from political appointments.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread for "that" political appointment, but instead you change the narrative here to point towards that.

In reality, the narrative should be about condemning hate rhetoric.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:01:20 PM

Hey man, you're the one saying domestic terrorism is a distraction from political appointments.

I'm pretty sure there's a thread for "that" political appointment, but instead you change the narrative here to point towards that.

In reality, the narrative should be about condemning hate rhetoric.

So you are saying that the Democrats did not benefit from the public being distracted from their hateful rhetoric and horrible failure of trying to slander Kavanaugh, and the later proof that it was all a fraud?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:06:04 PM

So you are saying that the Democrats did not benefit from the public being distracted from their horrible failure of trying to slander Kavanaugh, and the later proof that it was all a fraud.

Nah, the democrats benefit anytime a violent right wing extremist, who is a core part of Trump's "base", goes off and attacks democrats.

Instead of scaring democrats, it just unites them and shows them what hate rhetoric does to the people. Just like after 9/11 and other tragic events; we become more united rather than divided.

Hate won't prevail.

Honestly, I think we need to start holding some news agencies for inciting this violence. It was the individual's decision, but his decision was a "misinformation" decision via the right wing hate propaganda broadcasted daily.

You're not allowed to tell someone to go shoot, bomb, or kill someone else without being charged with "inciting violence", but the right wing propaganda does so frequently under the guise of "freedom of speech".

It's absolutely disgusting these people aren't held accountable.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

So you are saying that the Democrats did not benefit from the public being distracted from their horrible failure of trying to slander Kavanaugh, and the later proof that it was all a fraud.

Nah, the democrats benefit anytime a violent right wing extremist, who is a core part of Trump's "base", goes off and attacks democrats.

Instead of scaring democrats, it just unites them and shows them what hate rhetoric does to the people. Just like after 9/11 and other tragic events; we become more united rather than divided.

Hate won't prevail.

Honestly, I think we need to start holding some news agencies for inciting this violence. It was the individual's decision, but his decision was a "misinformation" decision via the right wing hate propaganda broadcasted daily.

You're not allowed to tell someone to go shoot, bomb, or kill someone else without being charged with "inciting violence", but the right wing propaganda does so frequently under the guise of "freedom of speech".

It's absolutely disgusting these people aren't held accountable.

So you are saying the left hasn't been violent and calling for violence for over two years, and the right has a monopoly on violence which you can prove with sources?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:12:05 PM

So what you are saying is the left hasn't been violent and calling for violence for over two years, and the right has a monopoly on violence which you can prove with sources?

Sure, just look up the following individuals. They're right wing violent individuals that I can name off. Can you send over a list of left wing violent offenders so we can compare and contrast?

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:12:54 PM

So what you are saying is the left hasn't been violent and calling for violence for over two years, and the right has a monopoly on violence which you can prove with sources?

Sure, just look up the following individuals. They're right wing violent individuals that I can name off. Can you send over a list of left wing violent offenders so we can compare and contrast?

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

So you are saying you couldn't pass a 5th grade English class because you don't know how to source things?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:14:42 PM

So what you are saying is you couldn't pass a 5th grade English class because you don;t know how to source things?

Hey man, if you don't wanna do your own independent research, that's on you.

I've already sourced this back a few pages, but you ignored those sources.

Also, it seems with you, you'll jump to "fake news" for any sources I list.

Also, the fact that you can't provide a list of individuals (from the left side that are violent) shows that YOU don't know how to source things.

"inb4 demands APA or MLA citations on a web forum" rofl.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:16:13 PM

So what you are saying is you couldn't pass a 5th grade English class because you don;t know how to source things?

Hey man, if you don't wanna do your own independent research, that's on you.

I've already sourced this back a few pages, but you ignored those sources.

Also, it seems with you, you'll jump to "fake news" for any sources I list.

Also, the fact that you can't provide a list of individuals (from the left side that are violent) shows that YOU don't know how to source things.

"inb4 demands APA or MLA citations on a web forum" rofl.

So you are saying your claim you sourced your statements is good enough and you don't need to bother sourcing your argument?
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

So you are saying your claim you sourced your statements is good enough and you don't need to bother sourcing your argument?

Uhhh... I sourced it back a few pages ago. I've listed names, which you have not.

Disprove any these violent right wing extremists or show me how the violence they committed is not related to VIOLENT RIGHT WING RHETORIC. That was your claim, now back up your claim.

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:20:39 PM

Uhhh... I sourced it back a few pages ago. I've listed names, which you have not.

Disprove any these violent right wing extremists or show me how the violence they committed is not related to VIOLENT RIGHT WING RHETORIC. That was your claim, now back up your claim.

Alexandre Bissonnette

James Alex Fields Jr.

Brandon Griesemer

Nikolas Cruz

So you ARE saying you couldn't pass a 5th grade English class because you do not know how to source your arguments!
bluefirecorp_ (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:22:03 PM

So you ARE saying you couldn't pass a 5th grade English class because you do not know how to source your arguments!

I'm saying you're too retarded to go back when this was first referenced in this thread to look at the source. Rofl.

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 05:24:07 PM

I'm saying you're too retarded to go back when this was first referenced in this thread to look at the source. Rofl.

So you are saying you have no ability to defend your argument, so you demand others do your research for you?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: