Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alts Dropping Gives YOU Opportunities  (Read 16904 times)
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:59:46 AM

Some people see glass of water half- full while other see the same glass of water half- empty! The unique opportunity been presented daily by downtrend market of cryptocurrency is impressive, only those untrained eyes will not see it!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:01:58 AM

In fact, it might make sense to expect such opportunities in Bitcoin. After each price drop, the coins lose value first and then regroup.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:33:50 AM

it is funny that you say bitcoin "doesn't have true value" then you claim the shittiest thing that exist in this market which is ICO is a good thing! that claim alone is absurd. at least you should have tried advocating some decent cryptocurrency out there that has at least some utilities not a useless shit called ICO with absolutely no usages and then compare it with the only thing that has actual usage as a currency, store of value, ... and its blockchain is being used by many companies and governments to store data!

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

maybe for those who don't have crypto assets, this is an opportunity. but for those who already have it, the fall of the market is a terrible disaster. imagine in just one day we can see how our money is burning because the price is down. and for those who don't have it, they can buy at a low price.

kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

This is a really good opportunity, I support people who think and say that this is a really good opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency all the same now, while it is possible. I think that all this is now profitable.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:40:32 AM

I do agree with you that the bear market gives a unique oppportunity to get into Altcoins but the right project, one thing I can tell you is that 90% of these Altcoins won't regain their value and most would die because the standard would be set so high that most of these projects won't be able to meet it and also some of these projects don't have much money to spend on their development of their platform again
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

It will be back to its former glory and probably even greater. Time goes by and global adaption will be realized and by that time it's probably too late to invest. This is the best time for all I know.

dante1265

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:47:39 AM

Obviously everyone in this community knows how risky crypto is. However, the further these coins drop, the better the buying opportunities. If you're a supporter of crypto and ACTUALLY believe the fundamentals behind these coins or projects are solid, then the price is technically irrelevant (to an extent).

Opportunity:

BTC, Alts, & ICO's are your 3 main categories. BTC is a long term coin, but it doesn't really have any TRUE value (aside from being the first crypto). Ethereum has value, because the majority of these ICO's run on the eth network. ICO's present the biggest risk to reward play.

ICO's:

The best ICO's are going to be the ones that have utilitarian uses. If you can see customers using the product that they are trying to create, then the company should have value after the release. A lot of people are waiting for the coins to drop & then buying in. While this is a decent strategy, you miss a lot of the bonuses + not all of the coins drop upon release. I was searching ICO's yesterday that listed to exchanges in October. Some were negative & some were positive. Quality projects that have the ability to breach the top 100 coins by market cap are essentially mini gold mines. Right now a project I like is Omnity. Omnity is creating a product that I can see consumers using. They are targeting a niche market of consumers; they're also not overshooting their goals. Projects with realistic expectations are generally projects with purpose.

Question:

What do you think about this market crash and the Alt/ICO market?

Omnity:

https://www.omnity.io/about
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:20:43 AM

Whenever there is a price dip, it is an opportunity to accumulate the coins at a low price. I managed to buy more of the coins to add to my altcoin portfolio and lower down the average buy price.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:54:44 PM

Buying the dips especially when it reaches longterm support areas in daily and weekly charts is good but buying dips at shorter time frames can be risky as you can be trapped and market will take it down and down but as most of the coins are at longterm support so yes 0erhaps it is good time to buy more.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:02:49 PM

Obviously everyone in this community knows how risky crypto is. However, the further these coins drop, the better the buying opportunities. If you're a supporter of crypto and ACTUALLY believe the fundamentals behind these coins or projects are solid, then the price is technically irrelevant (to an extent).

Opportunity:

BTC, Alts, & ICO's are your 3 main categories. BTC is a long term coin, but it doesn't really have any TRUE value (aside from being the first crypto). Ethereum has value, because the majority of these ICO's run on the eth network. ICO's present the biggest risk to reward play.

ICO's:

The best ICO's are going to be the ones that have utilitarian uses. If you can see customers using the product that they are trying to create, then the company should have value after the release. A lot of people are waiting for the coins to drop & then buying in. While this is a decent strategy, you miss a lot of the bonuses + not all of the coins drop upon release. I was searching ICO's yesterday that listed to exchanges in October. Some were negative & some were positive. Quality projects that have the ability to breach the top 100 coins by market cap are essentially mini gold mines. Right now a project I like is Omnity. Omnity is creating a product that I can see consumers using. They are targeting a niche market of consumers; they're also not overshooting their goals. Projects with realistic expectations are generally projects with purpose.

Question:

What do you think about this market crash and the Alt/ICO market?

Omnity:

https://www.omnity.io/about

for me it really depends on the person on how he or she will approach any kind of market. But in terms of this bearish market, this is a very good opportunity to speculate i believe, and on altcoins as you mentioned. It can really give a massive amount of reward to anyone who knows what he/she is doing. At the end of the day, you can be lucky but if you know what you are doing, and you spend a lot of times on planning how to approach future happenings on this crypto market, i am certain that you can be able to make money here.

Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

yes that is true. i totally agree with you. there are so many good projects that were listed before. and because of this market trend, they are around ico price even some of them are below ico price. very good opportunities.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:26:00 PM

That is true, every dip gives us the opportunity to buy coins and hold till the prices skyrocket. It is a good time to sit down, do some research and find the next potential projects.
NabeGamma

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:27:58 PM

yes this kind of prices are a opportunity for anyone, yet you have to proceed with caution due to market not stable you will end up losing more
jointherevolution

Activity: 229
Merit: 3

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

I think this is the time to find out good projects and coins and tokens in the top 200 of CMC to invest. Then check each project and each price to decide how big that opportunity is. I will not just remain in the first top 10, I think I may find a good gems that will grow in the future.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: 1.12.2018 (https://endchain.io/)
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:31:21 PM

Yes, it is a great opportunity to gain if the price of an alternative crypto goes down.
But this is not a hundred percent sure for income.
Better to know that the alts must have a great team working on the project.
The project must have the potential to compete in the market and for the future.
There are many alts falls down because they will have no value and will be gone in the community!
Grim149x

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

It's an oppurtunity if you are invested in the long run. Not for the faint hearted. I am investing all I have. I rather go big or go home. You can always earn money but you will regret a wasted opportunity.

iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:31:23 PM

I think that this situation with the fall of the market, it is necessary to take advantage and purchase perspective altcoins, in your opinion.
pikebu

Merit: 522

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:50:15 PM

It's an oppurtunity if you are invested in the long run. Not for the faint hearted. I am investing all I have. I rather go big or go home. You can always earn money but you will regret a wasted opportunity.
I agree with you the price of alternatives coins goes down is opportunity for us to getting large of cryptocurrencies in this discounts, but it will be working if we make investment in alternatives coins for long term investment. But it is bad to investment for short term because all of cryptocurrencies price is down trend, so actually it is depends on our strategy of investment short term investment or long term investment in cryptocurrencies.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

yes surely. every dip is a perfect buying opportunity in current bear market. some people are still thinking about selling at loss but now its the perfect buying opportunity.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: