Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:41:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the factors that affecting the bitcoin price  (Read 312 times)
John_Sena007 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:16:13 AM

Day to day the bitcoin price fluctuates why?
please share your knowledge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

You can check the 500 articles written about it already online

Its a new asset class... it will wildly fluctuate for another decade in price.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:15:47 AM

Volatile  in nature is what Bitcoin is. When investors dump out of fear even dump below their cost price the market is been affected.
coin8coin8

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

False Moon

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:31:30 AM

Please tell me which kind of things in the market do not have daily fluctuations?
As long as the market exists, the price of any thing will fluctuate based on supply and demand.
Bitcoin is based on people's predictions of its future, and it will generate different demands every moment, so its price must be constantly changing.

Loser
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 06:32:45 AM

Simply offers and demands.
If people are buying more than selling comparing to the previous day then the price will rise, if they buy less or sell more than they buy then the price will falls.

Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Please tell me which kind of things in the market do not have daily fluctuations?
As long as the market exists, the price of any thing will fluctuate based on supply and demand.
Bitcoin is based on people's predictions of its future, and it will generate different demands every moment, so its price must be constantly changing.
I think the factors that affect bitcoin is the volume of the investors and also with a positive and negative news. I believe that possitive news is really the most amazing factors that can make the price rise up high, because the trust is really important on bitcoin and some good or maybe bad news will reflect on the different kinds of investors and this was maybe the factors that affect the price.
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:39:10 AM

There are many factors that affects the price of butcoin, but it all comes down to how much people are willing to sell theirs and how much others are willing to buy it from them. And this depends in the current situation.
In a thriving market, sellers would automatically set high prices while they would go lower in a propitious one.

And of course it is a decentralized protocol, as such there is no central regulatory body as we have with Fiat.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Bitcoinnation
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:44:37 AM

I think the factors that affect bitcoin is the volume of the investors and also with a positive and negative news. I believe that possitive news is really the most amazing factors that can make the price rise up high, because the trust is really important on bitcoin and some good or maybe bad news will reflect on the different kinds of investors and this was maybe the factors that affect the price.
Gone are the days when news would lead sharp spikes in prices. Big players are now in the game and are now profiting out of gulible traders. For example in the recent deep, Can you point out to me the bad news that led to the sudden deep in price? 😒
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 07:01:01 AM

the major factor that affect the price of btc is panic, just like what we saw of late where some investors pulled out their resources from the coin. we saw a price drop, to have a stable btc price, bitcoin must leave the hands of the whales and be evenly distributed, in that way, a selected few cannot have full monopolistic control of the market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:02:49 AM

It is natural to fluctuate. Bitcoin doesn't have stable price and it keeps on moving depending on the news, demand and other factors that affects its price.

There's no body of government that dictates its price so as a decentralized cryptocurrency, store of value and investment, it is bound to fluctuate.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:06:47 AM

the activities of whales affects the price of bitcoin most times, fews days back we experience a slash drop in the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins, this was as a result of some whales dumping the coin, i think this is good for the coin, we need more whales to let go of the coins, so they dont control the market at will.
PsylockReborn

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:16:43 AM

First, bitcoin's value is very volatile. It can go up or down even in few hours. The factors affecting the price of bitcoin is supply and demand of the crypto. If there's a lot of people buying and using bitcoin then its price will definitely go up. With the current dips, its maybe because of the new fork that's happening to BCH. Some bitcoin investments were transferred to BCH hoping that they can get something out of the fork which is likely to happen.

Don't panic because the value of bitcoin will correct itself few weeks from now.
entebah

Activity: 1542
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:33:25 AM

So in my opinion the factors that influence the price of bitcoin are because there is no entity that controls the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices are determined by all people who have a Bitcoin (regardless of the amount). If you have Bitcoin at this time, you are one of the people who determines the price of Bitcoin. If you suddenly sell all of your Bitcoin, then the price will drop (because the supply / supply is now increasing).
jaja colleen

Activity: 188

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 07:59:27 AM

That is normal mate everyday Bitcoin price changes because it's price depends on the buyer's and sellers,and one of the factors that affecting Bitcoin price is those people who is spreading false news that makes the token holders panic selling there tokens and this is the reason why Bitcoin supply in the market increases and it's price will fall.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
dmty.0809

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:05:17 AM

What I know, because of the hard disk bch, so many investors sell bitcoin to buy bch, so that the volume of bitcoin decreases and impacts the value decreases.
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:08:38 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 02:21:20 PM by QuestionAuthority

Fear, uncertainty, doubt, whales, pumpers, dumpers, fake exchange pricing, fake news, real news, mining, forks, terrorists, drug dealers, government action, Christmas, criminals, scammers and those little balls of toilet paper you find stuck in the hair on your girlfriends taint.

BuyBuyBitcoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 29

Get Maximalist or Get Wrecked

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:15:02 AM

What I know, because of the hard disk bch, so many investors sell bitcoin to buy bch, so that the volume of bitcoin decreases and impacts the value decreases.

It's called a fork

People sell their bcash and got more bitcoin after they forked, while they fought and created another fork. It devalues their two blockchains more than the 1 forked blockchain already did. Normal people aren't selling bitcoin for bcash, one of the forked bcash owners sold a bunch of bitcoin, probably to fund his fork project.

Avoiding ICO's and Shitcoins | Finding where people can Buy Bitcoin Around the World.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:17:10 AM

This is exactly what it is, even paper money that is supported by the government with proper regulation do fluctuate too.

Plus that it is not regulated or monitored. I think if people are not guided to what they should do by regulations, they buy or sell in the manner they choose to.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:01:03 AM

It is very easy to understand. If there is more "sell" than "buy" the price would go down, at the opposite if "buying" more than "selling" the price would go high.. This is same in every market like New York Stock Exchange or Deutsche Börse.. I think this is the easiest way to tell Smiley  Of course there are many others factors but the main thing is that a just told you..
goldreset

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:26:07 AM

So in my opinion the factors that influence the price of bitcoin are because there is no entity that controls the price of Bitcoin.
Bitcoin prices are determined by all people who have a Bitcoin (regardless of the amount). If you have Bitcoin at this time, you are one of the people who determines the price of Bitcoin. If you suddenly sell all of your Bitcoin, then the price will drop (because the supply / supply is now increasing).

I think this is one of the better arguments and logic. When people dump out of fear due to some sort of rumours and news, prices naturally will dip. the economics of bitcoin is not much different from general economics.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: