Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:05:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what are the factors that affecting the bitcoin price  (Read 312 times)
nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:58:04 AM

Many factors affect the bitcoin price; Nature of the market and demand, bitcoin's value is very volatile.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:06:57 AM

there are several factors that can cause the price of bitcoin to be unstable, including news, then start playing with big fund holders. and for the current price decline, I think it's caused by bitcoin scam ATMs that occur in Australia...

muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:07:41 AM

Day to day the bitcoin price fluctuates why?
please share your knowledge

Bitcoin has sread out of world. It is tradeable almost all countries. Market conditions affects firstly the price of BTC. And Bitcoin price get affect from manipulation. News and expectation has affected all the time. For example, ETF expectation...
EllieBasti05

Activity: 95
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:26:49 AM

It is the law of supply and demand, if all investors are more into selling the bitcoin value will drop, if all of them buy of course the value will go high.

That is why bitcoin is volatile and it is normal, no one can predict weather the value become high or become low.
John_Sena007 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:13:10 AM

i'm grateful to your answers Smiley
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

Please tell me which kind of things in the market do not have daily fluctuations?
As long as the market exists, the price of any thing will fluctuate based on supply and demand.
Bitcoin is based on people's predictions of its future, and it will generate different demands every moment, so its price must be constantly changing.
I totally agree with your idea. Sometimes I feel sick of people who severally ask about how to stable the price, or why the price unstable, and sort of. Bitcoin is unpredictable both the price and when the price change. UP and Down is always there in bitcoin, it has no rules yet pattern about when the up-down take their turn, it fluctuate as it is. And of course supply and demand is what influenced it. That's why we have to be smart, both thinking and reacting. we also need to keep patient in facing any kind of situation happen.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: