Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:34:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT TO DO WITH 1 MERIT ? Why we need this update ?  (Read 684 times)
Xi Jinpi

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:18:05 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2018, 03:52:23 AM by Xi Jinpi

I WILL START BACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deguzmanwacky

Activity: 87
Merit: 1

Translator

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 05:47:28 AM

1 merit isnt that bad too. Someone made a stats of how the spam posts was reduced after the implementation of the new merit requirement for newbie to become a jr. I got mine unexpectedly, i was just wandering around and sharing what i can reading what i think is i do not know. read, learn, and share and dont chase for merits, let merits chase you. good luck newbies!
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4153

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:51:43 PM

I believe this post was made with the intention of getting some merits due to this is the only meaningful post op has written. A quick look at your history is filled with bounty replies. The post was attractive and I almost fell for his trick. Thank goodness I didn't judge the book by it's cover. so glad my criteria save me form encouraging you with 1merit
After this experience before I merit any user, I must do a thorough background check to prevent this mistake from happening twice.
OP take your own advise and you will receive the merits you're seeking

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:11:43 AM

Theymos  upgraded  the rules for  merit system and he has a very good reasons for doing it, to reduce spam posts and to clean up the forum, he is  a higher rank here, he knows better what is good for the forum, so who are we to question him.  One (1) merit goes a long, long way, you will become a junior member which has a higher stake than being a newbie and a little way up to being a Member and the most important thing about one (1) merit is .. this BITCOINTALK FORUM will be cleaned of spam, senseless and irrelevant posts which is the main reason for this upgrade, by Theymos.  As for me being a Junior Member in rank, this merit system would be my motivation for really trying hard to come up with a sensible and high standard post, because  I want to rank up too.  It is good to think positive always.

Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:46:37 AM

This post was made some months back,after the new merit system was put in place,and up till now, the OP still hasn't earned any merits for him/herself,its actually prove that the OP hasn't gotten to work well on the forum as his/her post history shows that..
Tons of activities with no merits doesn't help his/her course
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

This post was made some months back,after the new merit system was put in place,and up till now, the OP still hasn't earned any merits for him/herself
Well, it's not too hard to find out why until now he wasn't able to get even a single merit. As you will take a look on his post history, almost half of it is composed of bounty applications which is really disappointing. So sad for him because he's not improving 'til now. He's not yet worthy enough.

But still, props to him for not complainibg to the merit system. Anyway, he really don't have the right to complain in the first place since it's his fault for getting nothing at all Grin.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: