Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:49:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SERVICE] ICU.ME - Cryptocurrency Indices | 🚀 BEST WAY TO HODL  (Read 166 times)
BitcoinForAll (OP)

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:15:54 AM

Assets in a properly balanced combination can perform better than the same assets would perform individually.
Building and maintaining this composition is a difficult ongoing process.
We automate it.

The distribution of funds between the different classes’ assets and industries does not completely eliminate the risks and may even increase them without theoretical justification. The composition of assets and their share in the index should be determined on the basis of expert evaluation and mathematical modeling.
The indices developed by ICU.ME analysts are based on specific strategies, calculations are described in the specifications.

Adaptive models
Our indices are the result of continuous monitoring, analysis, and calculations in the unstable crypto-currencies market.

We do not create ETFs or tokenized funds. ICU.ME is a tool that you can use at your own discretion. When you allocate funds to the index, you become the owner of the relevant assets.

We use multisig wallets from industry leader BitGo with two-factor authentication and other security measures to protect your funds and data.

ICU Indices belong to different categories depending on the composition and ratio of the assets they contain.

The index can be chosen according to personal preferences in the cryptocurrency's field or based on profitability and diversification rates.

Let us introduce you the ICU.ME team that come from an algorithmic trading department of the investment company.
The overall team’s activity has been connected with trading algorithms writing aimed at classical financial markets for a long time. Besides, the company works on compiling, optimizing and executing structured products including various financial assets in specially selected proportions.

The team’s been aware of cryptocurrency since their days back at Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Computer Security Department, where most of the team studied. What's cool is even back then some of them wrote their thesis papers on Blockchain and cryptocurrency.
Since 2017, with a great interest in cryptocurrencies, the team’s been especially engaged in classical strategies. With the rise of various coins and tokens, the devs turned their attention to the ICU.ME development —  a platform for meaningful investment in  cryptocurrency indices from not than playing games on some coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icu.me

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:46:20 AM

Greetings to everyone! This is our new official bitcointalk thread, where we will discuss the ICU.me project. Representatives of the team will be happy to respond to your comments - feel free to ask any questions!
dwightschultz

Activity: 48

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:13:28 AM

Greetings to everyone! This is our new official bitcointalk thread, where we will discuss the ICU.me project. Representatives of the team will be happy to respond to your comments - feel free to ask any questions!
Greetings to the team! It will be good to see more details about the crypto assets here.
hieu5189

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:27:10 AM

Seems like those indexes are the well-established instrument to save your assets. Looking forward for the project.
Vikseno

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:28:39 AM

pretty interesting to see these indices in action. is it possible to provide us with more info on it?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:35:38 AM

Let us introduce you the ICU.ME team that come from an algorithmic trading department of the investment company.

Where! You can not just say let us introduce you the team then do not even mention one name and all I can read is bla bla bla, where are the names? Please if you want to go anywhere with your project and gain interest in it from real investors provide real team names,  and please do not replay with this *** ( we value anonymous).
PokeMoonRock

Activity: 258
Merit: 26

Crypto enthusiast , trader, algo-trader, analyst

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

Where! You can not just say let us introduce you the team then do not even mention one name and all I can read is bla bla bla, where are the names? Please if you want to go anywhere with your project and gain interest in it from real investors provide real team names,  and please do not replay with this *** ( we value anonymous).

Grin Grin Grin

Active Tezos dev tools contributor Baking Bad | TzKT Tezos Explorer | Atomex DEX | Better Call Dev Smart-Contract Explorer  | Juster Decentralized betting platform [/size] | 3Route Tezos DEX aggregator [/size]
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

https://image.myanimelist.net/ui/X919yqG-EPTX3G5ISICrXfPB3KOpRZ7S0DtULjEyFOrtdR7zDqYgSU8pN-xWsrNEIalp-WhrJpNwKWX8ZRCEtg
 Grin Grin Grin

C'mon, guys, take it easy. There is nothing wrong with that the team can submit later.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:06:18 AM

Actually, I think it doesn't matter which team is behind the project. If they have a good product, it doesn't matter who makes it.
dzhax

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

In my personal opinion, it is better to concentrate on the product. This guys have good suggestions, everything is clear written. I think, it will be a promising project.
BBjoe

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:58:52 AM

Better to discuss the team, look at proposals. There are really interesting offers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: