Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:49:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which types coin will dominate the market  (Read 397 times)
UmbalaNetwork (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Recent Coingecko's report shows that infrastructure coins are no longer dominate the market of new coins/token being launched in Q3 2018. So what is your idea on the types of coin will dominate the market in Q4 2018 and the year of 2019?
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Bitcoin will still dominate the whole year up to next years.

You see on how it dominated this dip and all of these coins just go with the flow of bitcoin. I can't think of any other coin that will pump and dominate the market in the future. Right now, we can't decide and choose for another coin since the market is still on bleeding phase.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

It doesn't seem there is any other coin can dominate the market so far. Bitcoin is still dominating the whole market although its price is getting down. But there is no coin has been found till now which can remove bitcoin for dominating the market upcoming next year but what is going to happen next day we never know so keep watching.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
XCANA

Activity: 1456
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:13:45 AM

Candidly speaking, there are more potential coins that will assume the position of Bitcoin dominance in the year 2019, this is a fact. The ongoing bear market was as a result of crash between the man and the master which we don't know who will win, so, if BCH Hard fork wins then another coin will lead outside Bitcoin. Just my personal opinion.

Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:16:46 AM

privacy and payment oriented coins will slowly overtake BTC dominance..
Early-comer advantage will slowly dissappear, as crypto will become massly adopted..
Now one needs BTC`s name, just to get interested in crypto..
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:17:16 AM

this market? only pumpable coins. in other words a coin with a very experienced pumping team as its developers who know how to advertise their coin and how to manipulate the market. having some behind the curtain contract with exchanges will also help a lot. and the bigger they pump their shitcoin the more dominating it will become.

in a real market or when in a couple of years people stopped throwing away their money in shitcoins? in that case only a proper coin that has actual use cases.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

I think that all the expectations that existed this year have already begun to melt and now you can no longer hope that these changes will ever happen at all, because I understand that the market is becoming dead at all.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Recent Coingecko's report shows that infrastructure coins are no longer dominate the market of new coins/token being launched in Q3 2018. So what is your idea on the types of coin will dominate the market in Q4 2018 and the year of 2019?

in my opinion, gaming project and a cryptocurrencies focused on privacy will dominate the market in the next year my friend

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
flametoken
Copper Member

Activity: 61
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:31:07 AM

privacy and payment oriented coins will slowly overtake BTC dominance..
Early-comer advantage will slowly dissappear, as crypto will become massly adopted..
Now one needs BTC`s name, just to get interested in crypto..

This is true only if Bitcoin doesn't integrate the privacy features that they plan on introducing (see Dandelion, zk-SNARK etc). But I think they will, so they will be able to dominate the market for the foreseeable future.
cryptocontinental

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Right now no one knows for sure what the next action will be because the forces behind the fall in market is not something to scratch from the surface. there is more to it than our eyes can see
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

I think coins have a concept of a security system or about health that might be popular. because according to the report I read some time ago a project with a concept like this has a higher success rate, compared to other projects.

although the project with this concept is still quite rare but in my opinion this is where the level of uniqueness.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:22:46 PM

IMO Bitcoin will still be the king of the Jungle(crypto) and moreover its a very liquid asset.
XRP is a one of the altcoins that will dominate this market for a very long time unless things go south. This asset will break the barrier of cross border money transfers between banks in a faster and cheaper way.
Very bullish on exchange tokens and also blockchain game token.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 08:24:59 PM

Probably still infrastructure coins (blockchain protocols), there have been many projects associated with this in 2017. But lastly I heard that security tokens (coins) are coming into the spotlight in the future. Maybe there is something going on with that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:16 PM

I personally think the types of coins that will dominate the market are the coins that actually solve real life problems, coins that have good use cases. Projects that have a real company and are looking to integrate with the blockchain technology.

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

Strong protocols (in tech case), Tokens with working product/products and usability, P2P cryptocurrencies, maybe deflationary currencies (but only after Q1 of 2019 or so.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:05:10 PM

I think soon we are going to see the trend for security tokens that will share the profit with investors and token holders, everyone likes easy stream of passive income so equity or shares type tokens alongwith arbitrage, algorithmic trading and other profitable projects can gain more interest.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:28:33 PM

STO's will probably become the next hype and it is firing up as we speak. I understand the thought process behind it. Tokenizing securities is a good next step and maybe it allows crypto to keep growing as it is this way.
slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 09:34:38 PM

It's hard for other coins to fight with Bitcoin. But I don't think it's really important what types of coins or which coin dominate more or lower the market. Many low market-cap coin also give good profit over the Bitcoin.  Wink

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

People have different needs so different cryptos fit better in their cases, I see 4 types of categories coins in the future.

-The fast coins
example: Ripple

-The cheap coins
example: Dogecoin

-The privacy coins
example: Horizen

- The SoV coins (store of value)
example: Bitcoin
aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:44:18 PM

In my opinion, there are many pennies in the market today. But the currencies that can dominate the market today are BTC, ETH, NEO, EOS, LTC ... The market will accept the dominance of good value, high technology, fast speed and excellent liquidity ...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: