Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters let us united.  (Read 844 times)
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:00:45 PM

The fact is that we could make plans from now till next year and everybody would not go along with it, some people would still go behind to participate in the bounty, it's not fair at all how some projects treat us but everybody would not work in tandem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:02:26 PM

If we could all come together to implement this, it would be cool.. but the fact still remains that some project managers are just pure crooks and even without agreeing that they changed terms, they could just refuse to pay bounty hunters entirely.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.
Insted we need the rule stated that
Bounty rules are not subject to be change.
Lets unite and be strong.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

Well for hunters to protest on this is kinda difficult.  If the rules didn't suit you you don't join the campaign. This is a difficult task to embark on

Is like you don't get his point. You telling him to go for a suitable rules doesn't make any sense. Why do he join if the rules don't suit him at first? He's referring to the rules being change in mid way or nearly end of the campaign which will later look worst.
The guy do have a great point you are the kind of such problem managers
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:01:13 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

Everything has its own rules, and if you are a member you will need to agree to them. I believe that if the bounty rules were changed, it would only fit the current situation and would not hurt the bounty hunter

YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

If it is very simple, then the bounty of the campaign has its owner, who has the right to make any changes without anyone's opinion. If you joined the campaign, then you automatically accepted the rules. And if you don’t like something, do not participate.

And what if you decided to join the campaign where at the beginning, for example kyc is not required, and at the end or after the campaign, it turns out that you need to pass kyc procedure. If you do not do it, you will not get earned tokens. Is this situation okay for you? By joining the campaign, you agree to certain terms that apply to both sides.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
blu.storm

Activity: 320
Merit: 17

free space pm if interessed

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:41:24 PM

yes sometime it happened to me the team of some ico have taken advantage of this thing "campain rule are subject to change" extending over time the ico and also the bounty period of one or two months without increasing the number of tokens allocated to the bounty or even worse changes at the last moment the percentage of tokens for the bounty decreasing it by about 6 times, it should be" bounty rules are not subject to be change" or refuse us all(Bounty hunters) to participate

free space pm if interessed
hanifhadzar

Activity: 532
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

If you have already enrolled in a bounty campaign, that means you are ready to follow the rules of the game of the bounty team managers, including if there are changes to the rules in the middle of the campaign, that is how they play, and one thing you must understand, no one forces you to take part in the bounty campaign. So follow their wishes as long as you want rewards from the bounty campaign team manager.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 04:49:39 PM

But part of the bounty depends very much on the outcome of the ICO, a project that can not pay if they do not raise funds, or there are incidents in the ICO. So stop thinking Bounty is very risky.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:54:20 PM

Every rule made by human can be change. If rules are fixed, then life might be difficult. What i am after is that, whatever rule that will be made, it should be a soft one which will not be detrimental to anyone, not even to bounty hunters that such rule is meant for in this case.
Although,i have not experienced a situation with any bounty, where rules are changed to my disadvantage, but i have seen people complained of such.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:00:06 PM

But who is going to care about this when bounty hunters even don't read the rules about the bounty they are participating because lot of bounties never for weekly reports in the thread but they still keep reporting every wekk by quoting their previous week continuously.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:18:05 PM

when the rules has been changed not about payment (example first the pool for bounty campaign is 25% and its changed to 10%) its no problem to me, because when he say in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, we must accepted when we want join in the campaign
Now we are not even talking about changing the amount of payment, although this is of great importance for bounty hunters. First of all, it’s about declaring a KYC check after the end of the ICO. What is the point of such a KYC test already after our work is done? Only in order to beat our nerves and in the end try for any contrived reasons not to pay us the earned tokens.
Apparently, you have not yet encountered a similar situation when you fill in the required information, and the table simply does not accept them, because you have slightly different legislation.

Although KYC verification itself for bounty hunters is illegal, if they like, it should only be carried out when joining an ICO signature campaign, and not after we spent several months advertising  ICO project.

I support the call not to join the ICO signature campaign, if there is an indication of the possibility of any changes, up to the possibility of driving a KYC check after the end of the ICO.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:36:30 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.

you are right but i think it is so difficult to unite ,most bounty hunters are airdrop seekers
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

Bounty campaigns got more harder now since a lot of people already joined here and also do the same. Also for airdrops. Are you happy now that you want people to notice it?
mihtju

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:52:01 PM

Well for hunters to protest on this is kinda difficult.  If the rules didn't suit you you don't join the campaign. This is a difficult task to embark on
I think that even though bounty hunters are really hard to combine, but still possible. To make a long strike in a week, as this week the hunters will not lose anything, and the benefits will be.

Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:58:43 PM

I think this unity of purpose may be difficult. Even some of the bounty hunters are bounty managers. This implies that once the managers get paid from their paymasters, they won't care if the rules favour the bounty hunters anymore.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:11:19 AM

it would be great to do so but unfortunately everyone will be involved in the future

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
Ryan_Priston97

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:12:24 AM

If anyone wishes I found this new bounty contest: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070480

And there is nothing about the team playing with the rules..
Perkovic

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

implement this idea is unrealistic therefore it seems to me that all these comments are meaningless

inMIN.it TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY██
ICO Pre-Sale : October, 2018 ██
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

I don't think this is much useful. Because rules are made by others. You may not need to attend. I also hate rules change. Sometimes I feel helpless about this situation. There are no more ways. Every reward manager is based on interests.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

united for what purpose? Do you want to destroy the reputation of bounty managers because they often change regulations? in my opinion it will not be useful. that is the right of BM and the / dev team's terms. so that as a campaign participant we cannot do anything.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: