Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters let us united.  (Read 844 times)
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:54:19 AM

to be honest it is indeed ruled that could change at any time indicate that the team was impressed not ready or immature with initial rules are made. It looks like a mess and not serious in carrying out the project. But if there is a problem then change the rule still must be allowed for the good and smooth running of the project. as long as it is still within the bounds of reasonable and does not harm either party then it is not a problem.
Snake9999

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

I support your ideas, but if you want more hunters to participate, then you should form a community and spread the protest articles to more forums!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:01 AM

to be honest it is indeed ruled that could change at any time indicate that the team was impressed not ready or immature with initial rules are made. It looks like a mess and not serious in carrying out the project. But if there is a problem then change the rule still must be allowed for the good and smooth running of the project. as long as it is still within the bounds of reasonable and does not harm either party then it is not a problem.
Yeah it's true and I agree with your opinion. During changes to the rules it does not harm the bounty hunter, it won't be a problem. Rules are made so that they can be equally beneficial for bounty hunters and for projects. So no one is harmed. And what often happens is when many bounty hunters commit fraud, then the project will change a few rules and the bounty hunter is asked to do KYC.
But if there are projects that change regulations with the aim of not paying bounty hunters, we must unite.and force the project to pay bounty hunter

wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:59 AM

This is almost impossible. You don't know who the bounty hunter is. They will not reach a consensus and know that this is the life guarantee of the bounty hunter. They need this job. This is a trend, and future bounty hunters will disappear.

laoou

Activity: 248

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:21 AM

In fact, bounty hunters are impossible to achieve unity, bounty hunters are usually independent, ICO is increasingly depressed, the future bounty hunter group may break out of war. So this is not a friendly profession.

MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:50 AM

If we can be united, This will take us to our desire end, even if we do not get it 100%, With unity, most of the ICO projects mistreating bounty hunters will reduce.
wongdeso

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:07:45 AM

Sometimes the rules made for project policies that make a profit or are fraudulent, so as a bounty hunter must be able to read the project situation that is being followed so that there is no misunderstanding. If indeed the policy is for good then follow it, but if the policy is due to dishonesty then just leave it. I think many quality projects can be followed.
DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:14:43 AM

I will say this is a good suggestion, but I would also say it may be impossible for this to happen, because there are some despirate bounty hunters that don't even bother about how they are been treated, all they want is just penny and they are satisfied.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:23:25 AM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campaign rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish. So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is their. When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty they just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule. No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change. Instead we need the rule stated that Bounty rules are not subject to be change. Lets unite and be strong. I call for not participating in any campaign if their is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.
Lets unite and be strong.

I sympathized with you on this regard. It is really quite unnerving to realize that after the ICO phase, many of the projects just changed the rules of the game to suit their needs and circumstances. What can be more unfortunate is that we bounty hunters could not do anything about as we are all under their power to decide and mercy. They should be more caring and lenient to us but then this is not what is happening as most of these projects are treating the bounty hunters not as partners but just another disposable cups (like in many fastfood joints). I am wondering also if we can do something about it...
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:41:09 AM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.
Insted we need the rule stated that
Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

I agree with you it's good that we unite to make this possible.
because the bounty participants themselves will be harmed by the number of rules that change.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:47:26 AM

I agree with you. lately what often happens is the change in the rules at the end of the bounty which requires kyc, even though at the beginning they did not provide the rule. while for Kyc verification it is very difficult, even though the document is correct. indeed it is time for the bounty not to change the rules in the middle of the bounty, or at the end of the bounty. at the beginning of the bounty, that's the rule.
Royal Jelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

ECOSTART

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:41:44 AM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

For what you are calling for policies in a bounty project, the policy that the project makes it a policy that must be followed, if you feel unsuitable it is better to avoid it. I think those who offer and bounty hunters are looking for and sorting out to be able to participate or not, so bounty hunters who must follow their rules are not those who must follow the rules of the bounty hunter.

E C O S T A R T | WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET
https://eco-start.com/
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:57:20 AM

reasonable way buddy, I agree with you
I used to do bounty projects that when it came to the end BM said pools dropped 10 times  for some silly reason. And bounty hunters are not protected from these things, all are angry but can not do anything besides cursing. We have to agree that there is one rule: "do not change the principle from the beginning until the end of the bounty" to avoid bad BM fraudulent use.

stoxalpha

Activity: 305

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

No one can unite bounty hunters, bounty hunters are good at camouflage, and this may be a lot of people in many countries, language barriers make you unable to unite bounty hunters. In fact, the bounty hunters should change careers.

eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 06:12:28 AM

I took part in many bounty campaigns before and now however I am still here taking part for a few projects. I think that only those that can be trusted projects with the handlers or campaign managers are those I am willing to participate even if there are rules that says it can be changed. However, nowadays there are many projects who became scam with this rules saying some rules are subject to change. It can be very hard to trust anymore if that is the case today so I don't join.
gogrowglow

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:13:12 AM

If Bounty Managers change rules during the middle of a campaign, for me it is okay,anyway we are not forced or bind into the project so anytime you can continue or drop it, it's your choice you have freedom to do what you decide.  In my case, if that happens I read the new rules and if it suit my judgement I will continue my campaign but if it will not I move on to another project that I think is a good one.  That's the irony of it, expecting and nothing came out of it.  So depressing but that's the reality here, be always prepared yourself for this kind of situation.  Accept this kind of rules if you want and move on if you don't agree with  it.  So many bounty hunters here,  it is hard to implement your suggestion, some may agree with you  but others may not. 
derihendra

Activity: 279

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:31:33 AM

I also experienced it, when I followed the bounty, the prize paid was not in accordance with the initial regulations, I was very disappointed with the project's bounty

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Huruharacorp

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:35:09 AM

I support your ideas, but if you want more hunters to participate, then you should form a community and spread the protest articles to more forums!
it seems that no one will care about the protests of the bounty participants, because they are not materially harmed. maybe what will be heard is a cheating investor in an ICO project, because it is included in crime and materially harmed
vigos

Activity: 260

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:35:58 AM

It is difficult for hunters to protect their rights because everyone is busy with work, but if you are willing to work for unity, then I am happy to join your team!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
3kpk3

Activity: 896
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:39:56 AM

Firstly, you need to improve your communication skills op since I had to read what you were trying to say twice to properly understand your opinion. The title itself is messed up. Coming to bounties, there is not much anyone can do in this regard since everyone knows how risky it is participating in altcoin related bounties in this forum. There is a strong possibility that we might receive nothing at the end of the day. Luck and research play a huge role in determining whether you stand to gain any profit or not. This is why Bitcoin related bounties are far more reliable overall.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: