Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:12:04 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters let us united.  (Read 844 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:51:28 PM

they can change rules depending on their situation and they change it for better results. you did mention that the campaign have rule that they can change their campaign so if you don't want to follow it better find another campaign that suits you.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1141

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

No one can unite bounty hunters, bounty hunters are good at camouflage, and this may be a lot of people in many countries, language barriers make you unable to unite bounty hunters. In fact, the bounty hunters should change careers.
No need to change careers or would definitely demand such jump out as a bounty hunter. We do have our own choice uniting would really be a good idea
but same as said it wont really be that easy due to barrier Ex. Language and also what would be the things could be done if all bounty hunters would tend to unite?
They cant demand anyone since they are just part of the marketing team.

karmapala

Activity: 135
Merit: 1

https://darbfinance.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:23:06 PM

it seems that a good idea of ​​a bounty hunter is united, but it is also necessary to emphasize the rules of the rights and obligations of united bounty hunter participants, so that the bounty hunter union will become an excuse to harm one party.it is also important to maintain the image of a bounty hunter to safeguard the faith of devteam.

⚫Darb   /   World’s first blockchainasset platform for everyone
https://darbfinance.com/
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

That is why you are advised to read all the contents in bounty campaign thread to make you understand the rules, it is your decision to push through or not.
Some People tend to scroll down to the registration link to fill up than reading the entire rules for the sake of their agreement to the bounty, this is a common practice for the bounty for changing rules due to some valid reasons, we encountered projects that abuses that rule but if you are picky with the ICO you will less likely going to encounter such unprofessional team to do such actions against to its advertisers.

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:31:52 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.
Insted we need the rule stated that
Bounty rules are not subject to be change.
Lets unite and be strong.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

As a bounty hunter, we have our own mind and decision in every campaign that we are going to see arising up in this industry.
All bounty hunters are free to ignore the campaign or free to join in also. Meaning, we are not force to participate in the campaign whether it is suitable or not to you.

kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

I see all bounty campaigns have that rule, that team and bounty manager has right to change and add bounty rule at anytime. Bounty is a freelance job without legal contract so i think we can't change this. What we need to do is choose high reputation bounty managers to join their bounty campaigns.
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

One thing that can surely be united by not on joining the campaign.

They can change the rules anytime but it cannot be stopped by using promising words to stay in the campaign and waiting for you on grab the bait.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Yabuy92

Activity: 396

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:59:29 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

many ICOs have many bounties and certainly every manager who handles these projects has different rules despite many similarities, in my opinion it is indeed important that a rule is made to avoid cloning accounts, if the problem is the manager changes legitimate rules just as long as in a reasonable context

tianglistrik

Activity: 626
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:13:18 PM

many ICOs have many bounties and certainly every manager who handles these projects has different rules despite many similarities, in my opinion it is indeed important that a rule is made to avoid cloning accounts, if the problem is the manager changes legitimate rules just as long as in a reasonable context
Every manager has a different policy and I agree about that. so I think that instead of doing something that might not happen like putting together a vote not to join in a bounty campaign it will be difficult and for me it doesn't matter to that rule as long as the manager does it wisely without seeking profit
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:28:28 PM

they should have done it, but it was indeed difficult this was prevented. I have no problem if the regulations do not harm the bounty hunter and if indeed you cannot accept the existing regulations you may not need to follow the campaign
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

I think that nothing useful will happen in this case, so I think that we simply cannot do anything to prevent the developers from deceiving us, because I just don’t understand what needs to be done now to interrupt the scam projects.
olgahappy

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:13:56 PM

I know what you mean. but it's not always bad when a bounty changes the rules. sometimes they decide to simply limit the number of participants or add something to the registration.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

when the rules has been changed not about payment (example first the pool for bounty campaign is 25% and its changed to 10%) its no problem to me, because when he say in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, we must accepted when we want join in the campaign

All we need to do is to listen and be active for what they needs for. Their is no permanent in this world only change and the rules will do change also because they have seen advantages on it. All I need to give an assurance is to participate and cooperate and I am always there for us to be united to everything decision being made.
ushivanka92

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:19:11 PM

it is hard to get i didnt resived any bounty coin yet....
mongkie

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:41:05 PM

yes it is hard to accept sudden changes in rules of signature campaigning when we are already in the midst of doing the project but if we are in the developers side, it is harder to accept shit posts from unprofessional hunters just wanting bounties. for me it is justifiable to give the team that certain power to govern the campaign and control the marketing.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Indeed, for the real problem since I joined the bounty there is always this thing, and it might not be changed I don't see managers who keep doing the same rules everything always changes, as long as we follow that course we still get rewards
Nowherman

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

The idea of creation  the bounty hunters trade union is vital and very relevant. There are often sudden changes in the conditions of the bounty campaigns, recently. However, I don’t think that this can really be done. First, there will always be strikebreakers who will take place of the boycotting bounty hunters. Secondly, participation in bounty campaigns is voluntary and is not regulated by any legal documents.

tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Well, to be honest, I don't like when at the end, bounty managers or the ICO team announces that for receiving token/coin, bounty hunters are required to fulfill KYC process. What the hell, why don't they put the restriction before starting a campaign. Most of the participants end with receiving no payments after working 2/3 or months of hard work. We need to be united and prevent this kinda issue. We are the persons for whom they are becoming successful. Why don't they value us?
Enzo05

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:36:05 PM

I think the reason behind these are less participants and also depends if they are successful during ICO . Also to lessen the cheaters who do multiple accounts . If you didnt like this kind of rule of them then you will likely to look for a bounty that will suit on the way you like the proposal .
sam53

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:31 PM

For me, its ok. Because we are only bounty hunters and they are project owners means we need to respect their rules. If they need to change their rules we need to understand it because if not, the project owner will kick us or they will skip us on their campaign. We can see who are the loyal bounty hunters when they change their rules. If some hunters not accepted on the new rules it means they need to improve the requirements needed to be accepted again.
Yep, I don't care too much about it, we just need to keep working follow the rule but we also need they keep what they said about the number of token distributed for bounty campaign as the same at the beginning Smiley). There are so many bounty campaigns changed amount of token distributed to bounty campaign right after ending and it's really terrible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: