Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 05:13:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters let us united.  (Read 844 times)
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:44:04 PM

One thing that can surely be united by not on joining the campaign.

They can change the rules anytime but it cannot be stopped by using promising words to stay in the campaign and waiting for you on grab the bait.

You are right mate, they can change the rules anytime at any situation that's the biggest advantage for bounty manager. Sometimes you need to think several times to invest in a good bounty.

tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:57:32 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.
Insted we need the rule stated that
Bounty rules are not subject to be change.
Lets unite and be strong.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

As a Bounty Hunter, I would love to join such a community. But unfortunately we do not rule the ball, but the money that we want to earn will be participating in the bounty, so your idea is unlikely to succeed (

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

It would be very good if the conditions of the bounty programs did not change. But apparently it is not real. Almost all administrators will not want to make such a rule, since the ico case may not go the way they would like, and they will have to pay more than they sold. Or, for example, ico admins may have a glimpse into the great earnings of the participants in the bounty and simply don’t want to give so much money. I believe that if they want, they will always find excuses. Although there are those who honestly fulfill the conditions, but there are very few of them. However, I believe that soon something should change and there will be ico, which will fight for both the investors and the bounty participants.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:27 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.
So i give a call for all lets united and not participate in any campaign this rule is thier.
When they start the project the team take time to give good proposal to the project but when it come to bounty thet just post a bounty rules without review and by end the post this rule.
No and no let them take time to put the rules they need but when bounty posted and bounty hunters do the job this is the end no rule change.

I call for not participating in any campaign if thier is no rule stated that: Bounty rules are not subject to be change.

How long have you been doing bounty? Probably less than a year.
The answer to your call is simple: if you do not want it, do not participate in the campaign. The organizers have the right to establish those rules that are beneficial to them. And they can change them at their discretion. When you start participating in a bounty campaign, it means that you accept this reality.
If you want other conditions, try to conclude a separate contract with the campaign organizers.
Agreed.The team has the full right to change the conditions of the bounty program.Let's be objective and agree that it is simply impossible not to change the rules.I do not mean changes in the rules due to which the bounty pool decreases.It is not rules but a true deception of the participants of the bounty.I think that changing the rules of the bounty is not a big problem. The real problem lies in the fraudulent projects which are becoming more and more every day. 

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:32:33 PM

This will be difficult, remember that we are in cryptocurrency and crypto dont want rules from any people.
this is why we are having problem.
Like we are working to an ELITE and that elite has the capability to rule the community.
Well, bounty is a nature of marketing where demands are from the iCO team.
we can't do anything about them, they are the one to follow.
If we dont want that rule then we should not join them.
Kseniya17

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

I agree that we need to solve this problem - with the rules of the company's generosity, managers do not always behave correctly towards activists of generosity - first some rules, then you do all the work, change the rules, and in the end you don’t earn anything!
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:16:19 PM

In general, it would be very correct to prohibit changing the rules. Indeed, in many cases, the creators of the project can easily reduce rewards to bounty-hunters or enter a clause that will eliminate half the participants. And then you can not prove anything to them. I am for your idea!
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:37:37 PM

It is to sad when you see one rule in the bounty campaign stated that campain rule are subject to change, as result this rule allow  to change any rule as token team wish.

It is not bad for a bounty manager to change the rules in their bounty campaigns. They are the one who is responsible for moderating their bounty thread, if they find some mistakes on it then it is better to change the rules rather than continuing the wrong ones, I know that it can discourage some bounty hunters but put it on our minds that changing the rules is better as long as the the bounties' objectives are not affected by changing.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:51:01 PM

It is not bad for a bounty manager to change the rules in their bounty campaigns. They are the one who is responsible for moderating their bounty thread, if they find some mistakes on it then it is better to change the rules rather than continuing the wrong ones, I know that it can discourage some bounty hunters but put it on our minds that changing the rules is better as long as the the bounties' objectives are not affected by changing.
You, my dear, are not aware of the developments associated with the project Yumerium. So I agree with TS, bounty campaign with such a paragraph of the rules should be avoided.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:08:37 PM

I think you're wasting your time cause nobody will follow you or maybe only few bounty hunters will follow. You should know that we're bounty hunters and let's imagine what will happen if ICO project stop running bounty campaign? I think we need them more than they need us. You just need to follow the rules then everything will be fine but try to find out good bounty campaign to join to avoid being scammed Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:17:25 PM

Achange of standard to a dapt to the network is typical , however in the event that the standard change it isn't known , you are allowed to leave the task as you wish
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Yes, I agree with many, bounty hunter will be difficult to protest against this. No one will listen to us. Almost all of the bounties indicate that the terms may change at any time and we have the choice to either accept it or refuse to participate.
Yara1

Activity: 193
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:19:17 PM

We leave in a divergence world where everyone has his/her own opinion and wish, if you fill that the rule of a campaign don't suit you I guest you don't have to participate in such bounty. But calling all to unit may be very difficult.
mohammedmattar

Activity: 448
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:24:45 PM

In theory your words are right
This is a work contract that must be clear from the start to both sides
But we are in a society where hunters are seen with the wrong view

Unfortunately, we will not be able to apply  this proposal.
valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:26:05 PM

I think it is kinda hard to unite in this kind of scenario because we are located in different countries and have different understanding, no matter how you try to unite, trust me some people will still go against the it, But if such a thing is possible to do, I will appreciate it.
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:29:20 PM

Yeah, I understand that making an ICO now is a huge risk, but there are also developers who abuse that rule, they usually created in case certain requirements are not met, to extend or shorten the campaign, now they use it to even put KYC in the middle of a campaign, that does not seem fair, because people like me are strongly against kyc in the bounties.
Abosede

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

I just hope bounty hunters can actually unite,dev are now taking bounty hunters for granted,forgetting that they are the ones promoting them.Bounty hunters are doing a great job for them yet they seems not to appreciate it.
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

The idea is good and will be really good if bounty hunters will be able to unite and still will not tolerate such an attitude, but unfortunately there will always be those who do not care.
johnine

Activity: 246

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

Even we protest we cannot change the fact that we are only a bounty hunters that seek a money from them, we can't complain about the rules if they stated that even we want.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:01:56 PM

That's right.probably some people will say that if we don't suit with the rules, ignore it and never join the program. But sometimes, the rules are changing when we have already joined the bounty program a half or at the end of the campaign. Some bounties offer the legit rewards and the rule is changed by decreasing the bounty reward allocation. The protest from the bounty hunters are needed. But not all will influence the rules and decision from the team. So sad.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: