Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the bottom of the market? Time to buy coins?  (Read 1214 times)
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:14:57 PM

everyone enters the cryptocurrency market should understand all the risks. They're high. you have to be mentally ready to lose everything. And if you're ready, you can buy some coins now. Because the price is good. And that will further no one knows

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Of course , great title. It is very understanding to say that with no panic to fill pocket of coins and emtpy fiat money. Its okay to say that it will be acomplished with that perspective market is going to be huge like never before, no panic just pure profits ahead.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

While the 5500$ od BTC price is the bottom, nobody knows, because we said for 6000$ before that it was bottom. But it is a strong chance that it is a new support level for some time now. Whether we are going to break that one too after a few months, than we will surely drop even lower.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:21:05 PM

Let's wait and see cause at the moment nobody can ensure that it's the bottom of the market or not. You should believe in this cryptocurrency market and wait. Try to not become a panic seller as long as possible cause there are so many guys gave up cause they'd held for so long but everything got worse day by day.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:23:59 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

Well, here you just no one will tell the bottom of it or not , but I think that you can buy from the Deposit by 10% right now ,I think the price will fall even lower

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:35:18 PM

No one can tell you exactly where the market will go now. the cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable. however,I believe that now the prices of many altcoins are at the bottom and so now is a great time for shopping.
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:42:38 PM

As stated by others, nobody knows the bottom. Hopefully this is it, but it also wouldn't surprise me to see 3-4K as the bottom either. It could be in 6 months we look back and think how great it was when btc was in the 5-6K range.

It's like timing the top ... all guesswork. Just try not to guess too horribly wrong.
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:47:18 PM

No one can tell if it is really the bottom of the dip, only your gut feeling can. This is some sort of a gamble and you have a 50-50 chance of winning. If you would say "yes" this is the bottom then buy and wait for the pump to gain profit.
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:48:40 PM

I think it's best to start gradually to buy. Do not rush to invest all your money in cryptocurrencies, because no one knows what to expect from the cryptocurrency market, but the price is really very low now.
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

everything is possible now,,
the market could go down more or growing up...
but, in my opinion the market already touch the strong support zone especially bitcoin,, and i hope this is a big sign if crypto market will be recover soon

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:52:25 PM

Good time for buying coins but I hope market will recover. Because we all came here not only for buying but for earning money

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:54:44 PM

Now, when the market is completely at the bottom - the most suitable time for buying altcoins, but, you need to choose not those about which everyone speaks and who have long been hundreds of times pumped, but those whose capitalization is the smallest, no more than a few million dollars. Namely such projects as the Etheera project and their ETA token are the best candidates for making any investor who expects more than x5 growth to grow rich or for whom it is desirable for a short time to return their losses that he received during 2017. I have invested in this project and I believe that this is one of the best options on the market today.
Btcirene88

Activity: 214
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:58:50 PM

I think this is already a bottom price of bitcoin in the coinmarketcap which is exactly right time to buy some of the prospective coins considerable holding in short term or long term investment until the market will soon to recover and make some earn bigger profit.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
JNR

Activity: 585

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:04:58 PM

Yes, i think this is the right time to buy,,,
Because i see, the Market capitalization start increasing slowly after hit the bottom,,
I hope and i think this will become a good buy zone

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
Troysen

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

I would not dare to say that we already reached a bottom, because as you said, it has not yet been clarified what will happen with the bch fork, although you can consider this a good discount, maybe invest half now and save half when it goes down a little more if it goes down, so you would be calm and the fomo doesn't take over
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:13:22 PM

if you want shop for coins as a long-term investment, in my opinion now is the right time because you see all the prices of coins that are all relatively slumped. but there is still doubt, is the price of these coins still able to rise again ??
adekogbe

Activity: 854
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

No cryptocurrency expert can predict if the market is at the bottom or not, nobody can can accurately tell what the market sentiment is because the market is millions of people worldwide reacting to different news in different manners, so if the market is going down more it is likely because people are reacting to a negative news somewhere and are selling off their coins.

Almasani

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:23:55 PM

Hardfork influence also affects the price of other coins. When they sell all coins and hold BCH, then automatically the price of other coins will fall simultaneously. Well, after the hardfork happens, will the coin grow again? Yes, but it takes a long time for this problem. I think spending one to two months ahead.
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:56:42 PM

I don't know if it is the bottom of the market or not. But what I know is that we are experiencing the dump market right now. If we entered the crypto in the last year, we will know that this market is so dump. But, why still many people are here? Because we do believe that there will be a time that the market will meet its bullrun.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:00:32 PM

Sometimes, i just wished a time could come that the dominance of bitcoin on coins can be removed. Had it been bitcoin is not dominant , its fall would not have seriously affected so many coins in the cryoto space, but how to do that might be a challenge.
Yes, we know that the hard forks of BCH that were created affected bitcoin, but must it also affect others? This sometimes can be mere wishes, which might be difficult to achieve.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: