Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:32:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the bottom of the market? Time to buy coins?  (Read 1211 times)
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:05:19 PM

If you're in to a long-time HODL, everyday is always a good buy. A well-researched coins with a little bit of luck can bring good profit.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:11:41 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

now the crypto price is stuck, so there are 2 possibilities in my opinion, that is:
1. if we invest now and it turns out that crypto prices are increasing, I am sure we will get a big profit because the price will definitely increase very high to restore the market price that has dropped very high.
2. but if the price doesn't go up and actually decreases slightly, then I'm sure the price will definitely go down again.
therefore I advise you to be patient and wait for the movement of the market price, if the market price starts to increase a little then I suggest buying it, but if the price goes down I suggest you wait to get a chance for buy cryptocurrency at a cheaper price.

zhengqi

Activity: 632
Merit: 60

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:18:27 PM

Perhaps this is not the bottom, but I believe that you can already start buying crypto. You can buy parts, just expose different orders to buy with a lower price than now.

Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

The problem is that the market value are still continuously falling at this moment. So I can not say that this will be the bottom of the market dump this year. Recovery still is not occuring this year which makes the situation more complicated. Waiting for recovery to happen is more advisable. Patience is a must thing to possess right now in ordee to avoid making the situations even worse.
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

We cannot predict what would be happen, we cannot know if this market will go down or it will start the bull, hoping that after this down trend there will be having a bull run because it was one year of waiting well in the past it was 5 years of waiting but many people are hoping that we will be having a new ath of the market.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:29:12 PM

Do not rush to buy coins, because the fall may continue. I think we are waiting for a bitcoin correction to 3500 and in December 2018 the market will start to grow.

In 2019 will be the year of cryptocurrency growth

Correction to $3500? I'm pretty sure Bitcoin will not reaching that point, except the ETF decision was disapproved, or maybe other bad news/fuds.
Nobody know this $5500 price is the bottom yet or not, we can only speculate,  but i'm really hoping this is the bottom.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

It makes sense to start shopping. All coins are on sale and you just have to choose those coins that you trust and believe.

Another thing, lets stop comparing this year's market to 2017. They are different and from the very beginning, we saw that a correction is about to come but this year it became longer.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cryptoenthusiastUS

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:41:57 PM

DYOR-- do your own research. But if some coins are not dumps currently, then it is good marker to buy it, take a look at Vite, for example.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:55:23 PM

It may fall deeper than what we have seen so far but here is the chance to buy from the bottom and hold. The whales have manipulated some crypto amateur to sell at the state of panic for them to buy. Time to buy back what has lost in 2017, many regretted what happen but still knocking, BUY for the next bull run.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:49:00 AM

I see this as an advantage. the fall of many existing cryptos was not the time to complain about the conditions there. Add assets at good prices while crypto is already pretty low odds that must certainly be optimized in this time.  just in case when the recovery comes at the price of yan now is a decision an intelligent thing to do.
KarinaMix

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

in this situation in the market, I think you are absolutely right, now it is better to buy coins, their cost is low, this is the best time to buy for the future.
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:00:56 AM

Yes, for me it is absolute bottom. I am ready to go all in with margin leverage to buy ethereum.
There are high chances to get enormous profit in future!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

Bitcoin is still the slowest payment system and it costs a lot for a casual user to move. I do believe Bitcoin has a floor of 3k and will still be around for many years but I am keeping my eyes open for other projects that are not Btc or Eth based.
SuiMikira

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:54:07 AM

Yeah, if you still believe in the market and you think it will grow well in the future, this is best time to buy coins. My assets is in crypto now and i don't have free USD, if i have, i will buy more coins at this time and hold for 2 years to 3 years. It would be my best investment.
Taner

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:57:12 AM

Guys, today is another red day, showing new lows for 2018. BTC is now trading at around $5,300, ETH $155, some altcoins sagged even more. The volumes are large, so this is not the end of the fall.
Taner1

Activity: 64

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:30:22 AM

Guys, today is another red day, showing new lows for 2018. BTC is now trading at around $5,300, ETH $155, some altcoins sagged even more. The volumes are large, so this is not the end of the fall.

Give my account back.

This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:35:17 AM

Yes, at present the market looks more than sad, but I think it is not a reason to get upset and assume that it is a collapse. I buy coins as long as their price is interesting and attractive.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:46:36 AM

I am not sure that the market has reached the bottom. It seems to me that we will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a price of $ 4,800 per coin. It's scary, but the graphics talk about this possibility.

PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

I am not sure that the market has reached the bottom. It seems to me that we will have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a price of $ 4,800 per coin. It's scary, but the graphics talk about this possibility.
Recently, many times have called the time when the market will reach the bottom. But after each change in the cryptocurrency market, prices fall again. Based on this, it is very difficult to predict something.
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

I have been thinking a lot about crypto and the markets lately in general. I hope it goes even lower so i can buy more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: