Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:42:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the bottom of the market? Time to buy coins?  (Read 1214 times)
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:19 AM

I will not call this time the best for buying cryptocurrency. It is not clear what will happen next with the market. It may be falling. Yes, now the price looks tempting. If you want to buy, then buy in parts. Do not buy for the entire amount that you have.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:34:15 AM

Prices are raising and market recovering so you need hurry up because you will not be able to buy your coins with low price soon

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:25:49 AM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

I think that this is the end of the correction, I think that prices if they go even down, it will not be so much than before. I think bitcoin goes up to a maximum of $ 4000 is not lower and will go to the top.
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:42:52 AM

Even if it is appropriate Wait a little more than a logical move because you do not need to hurry A few days of waiting for the benefit.Those who foreclose will surely face a negative side, so please don't be from them.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

The prices went even lower than the last years' dip right before the bull market. However, the BCH hard fork with its Hash Wars doesn't seem to bring any clarity or stability to the market.

So the question is following: would the market still go down or not much more and it would make sense to start shopping?

It's difficult to determine the bottom of the market as this is unpredictable but the current price is more attractive to buy which is now much cheaper. I think this is the best indicator to buy many as we can and hold for the coming of bull run.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:39:44 PM

I will not call this time the best for buying cryptocurrency. It is not clear what will happen next with the market. It may be falling. Yes, now the price looks tempting. If you want to buy, then buy in parts. Do not buy for the entire amount that you have.
- This market is in a situation that is too complex, now really is as you say, it is not the best time to buy, the market has not shown signs of stability and start the growth, everything can continue to fall down again. In recent days, many investors also intend to seek the bottom of the market and start buying more coin, the end result is that they are wrong and continue to be stuck in this market, so from what I see, even if we have enough money to invest, we should still wait, wait until the market receives the wave of positive and start rising again

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:37:50 PM

Learn how to know trend reversal. But as far as I can see if you will long in the long term it's really far for the reversal. However if you're that damn risky, you can enter or buy when there's a small sign of reversals in short time frames.

paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:51 PM

You can make use of this moment now that the market is experiencing a downfall. Buy as mush coin which you know have the potentials to rise in value based on your personal analysis, and then hold till the market recovers before you sell.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

It seems that we have reached a floor but with cryptocurrencies you can never be so sure, because the crash that we have been suffering for some time appeared out of nowhere and without any kind of obvious reason about why it was happening, so it is possible that if several bad news appeared during the next weeks or months we could see another decrease in price of most cryptocurrencies.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:41:24 PM

Some are saying this crash is probably due to BCH fork on 15th and ongoing war between its two factions. It seems just another manipulated selloff by whales to scare small investors.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

The market value of cryptos are at their worst right now and we are not yet sure if this is the bottom already as well as on when will the increase take place. Ofcourse selling at this point will completely result to huge profit loss . Due to lack of assurance, people should really consider holding at this point and to just wait for things to be in favor with the market. Investing is still risky right now because no one knows which one will be able to recover on this downtrend.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

You can make use of this moment now that the market is experiencing a downfall. Buy as mush coin which you know have the potentials to rise in value based on your personal analysis, and then hold till the market recovers before you sell.

If I were you I would buy ETH and BTC as this would be the last time that we will see these kind of value.

As of this writing, I am seeing greener market however I still believe that another dump will happen in the next days. We are about to end the year so chances of getting a bull run is low but I am still positive about that.
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:24:01 AM

Has the market reached the bottom yet? That's pretty much impossible to predict but the value you can obtain investing in good quality assets at present suggests it wouldn't be a bad idea to accumulate just be aware that it may be a little while before the market improves

Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:25:13 AM

Well, for those people that needs money, maybe this is a bad year. but for the coin holders/investors, i think this is their year because they will buy the coin cheaper and hold it. They will sell it if the price of it is higher than the price that they bought their coin. Easy profit as usual.

Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:21:37 AM

I guess so. I think it is the bottom and we are still experiencing the dip so we have to be wise and just buy while the prices are low. Try to focus on buying while the prices are low and sell when the bull market comes. We must take advantage of the market situation.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:06 AM

It could be the bottom, but we don't really know. There is still hope for a little jump after this big crash.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:28:04 AM

Confidence in the fact that the market does not fall below is not because for a short-term investment it is worth waiting for confirmation if you consider the current price for a longer period to be very tempting
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:55:53 AM

Dropping below $150 billion in market capitalization this is the lowest this community hit since last year before the bull comes,and as the value now become stable then I believe that we are at bottom now and if the capital goes to $170-200 billion again for sure the bear market end up and we will be seeing the growth before the year end.things that all of us are waiting ,so those who has been hesitating to buy bettter do it now or be late for the train
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

The market has no bottom. Only the majority of investors leaving the cryptocurrency market will be the bottom of the cryptocurrency. The cryptocurrency market has lost a lot of money in the past few days. Bitcoin should continue to fall and disappoint all investors.
The thing you are failing to understand is that there is always a limit to everything when it comes to the peak as well as the bottom and it takes someone who is smart not to be fighting with the market trend. Secondly, there is absolutely no way at all that the institutions or whales will benefit from a market by just keep driving it lower, maybe you should think about it first and then reason why what you have said about the market disappointing investors is not something that will last long.

The only people who will end up being disappointed are probably people like you who want the worst to happen and you decided not to be taking advantage of buying the dips, but in that case, in the long run, I will just simply say; good for you!
moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:21:55 PM

I think no one knows the bottom in every dumps as this is difficult to predict. If you want to buy at lower price then start buying in little amount until the price bounce back but this could be stressful to do. I prefer to buy only at the ideal price which I think it's cheaper than the previous price and hold it longer until I get my profits.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: