Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 03:21:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let Critical Thinking be Your Guide  (Read 197 times)
Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:36:59 PM

Blog Location:  https://xrpcommunity.blog/let-critical-thinking-be-your-guide/

In my latst blog I review all the latest news - and I describe why critical thinking is guiding crypto investors to #xrp.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  Brad Garlinghouse gives a sterling interview on hot-button topics at the Singapore Fintech Festival; CIMB Group announces their membership in RippleNet; SendFriend gets specific with regards to their xRapid implementation schedule; Evan Schwartz explains how Ripple views Layer Two; and Version 4.0 of xCurrent includes a surprise you'll want to see. 

𝐂𝐨𝐢𝐥 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:   Stefan Thomas and Ben Sharafian sit down for an interview with Epicenter, and it is a big one. 

𝐗𝐑𝐏 𝐍𝐞𝐰𝐬:  Wietse Wind reveals that XRP Ledger History is now available to the general public via Google Big Query; KingBlue makes phenomenal progress on the UpholdReferral contest; and an XRP fan publishes an "epic movie trailer" style of video about XRP.  And WietseWind announces Paper Gift Accounts for the XRP Tip Bot, just in time for the holiday season!

I hope you enjoy the read & thank you for the feedback!

Sincerely,

- Hodor

On Twitter:  https://twitter.com/Hodor/status/1063400963078262784

BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

Critical thinking will not stop you from panicking, neither will it stop you from making undue decisions
So focus
learn from your past mistakes
Remember the power of knowledge and don't underestimate your thoughts.
Be positive.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:01:26 PM

Aside from critical thinking, a good decision making is needed in most investors this game of picking what cryptocurrency can make it in the end, It sure has a risk involve and your talking about money in here you can never get it back when the latest dump occurs and your money will be lost forever, But I really think even with the knowledge comes from Critical thinking we can never be sure safe from the risk involved even if you are entering a business there is a probability of a risk in every aspect of money involved.
milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:11:03 PM

Critical thoughts especially when they are costructive are good for lots of processes, and of course it is good to have critical thoughts when you are touching the news and financial directions, of course you should remember that you are insured from losses even when you think critically. Criticism is good to filter information, but you should be wise when making decisions.
dinoloverpete

Activity: 308
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:20:31 PM

I'm more inclined to believe ripple is going to have a positive future. With the current BCH situation and the tyranny we're seeing from big whales being able to control coins fates, I can see why big institutions are going to be inclined to a more centralized coin, that coin is XRP.

Hodor7777 (OP)

Activity: 615
Merit: 112

It’s easy to confuse what is with what ought to be

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:04:24 PM

I can see why big institutions are going to be inclined to a more centralized coin, that coin is XRP.

So... yeah... XRP is actually less centralized than POW coins at this point.

If decentralization is your thing, you should read this: https://ripple.com/insights/the-inherently-decentralized-nature-of-xrp-ledger/

sudeshkumar

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:14:39 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

This is true we should also be critical about the things which we feel are not on the right track ,but should not develop the habit of criticism. Rather we should be realist and learn to praise the things which are beneficial for the community as well .

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:13:20 PM

critical thinking is not the way out, the way out is been smart and be sure to keep yourself safe from every trades.
Its good to think, do a lot of research, note down a lot of points, and be precise with your decision making skill as well.

Thats the only way around it, don't rely on anyone suggestions or news.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

Critical thinking will not stop you from panicking, neither will it stop you from making undue decisions
So focus
learn from your past mistakes
Remember the power of knowledge and don't underestimate your thoughts.
Be positive.
indeed, the most effective is learning from past mistakes. because just thinking critically is not enough to deal with the current market situation, because everyone would want to speculate. so learn from mistakes or past experiences.
lyaclotesual

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:04:34 AM

when moment to buy?
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:09:05 AM

Thinking too much might even cause you more damage so all you need is relax your brain , think straight and decide quick on time to know what next of action you need to take that will be a better way for you and not thinking critically and no result.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:35:58 AM

"thinking" alone means you would never go near a centralized shitcoin such as XRP that is fully premined and fully controlled by the company behind it where they can control literary anything even your funds and they can reverse or even steal any coin that you might have.
not to mention the pump and dumps they perform to make money and dump it on newbies heads to make themselves millionaires!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
vixcious

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:39:07 AM

wow, it looks like XRP is very active in this bottom market. This is a very good sign that this is a trustworthy business and we can invest long term without fear of the value of the token going down too much. I really like the XRP since knowing how they work and how to manage their finances. I value it higher than ETH and BTC.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: