Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP outperformed Ethereum in capitalization  (Read 848 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:32:02 PM

Yes it seems that XRP has a breath of fresh air to be able to progress and grow in situations like this. Holders have good expectations with the increase in XRP now, and this is a policy that will continue to be held by the team to move forward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jrfranco

Activity: 786
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:52:47 PM

Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?

Its no surprise that XRP overtook ethereum in terms of market capitalization, this is due of course that there are lots of traders and holders of XRP, and with, as we know xrp is more stable nowadays making the community aware of its developments that is why they tend to trade more on XRP. I believe that xrp is more stable to hold for long term purposes. without any doubts, i projected that this coin would go for 2usd in the next coming 2 years.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:58:41 PM

I still don’t understand why the XRP project causes people confidence, because I don’t understand how it is possible that the XRP project holds and shows serious stability in relation to the entire market.
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

Think yourself ETH uses every project. Almost all new projects use ETH and ERC-20 protocol. I think that the projects transferred money from ETH in order to secure investors. From this fell rynichnaya cost ETH.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

For me, i better move to XRP over ethereum with the condition as today.
Purchasing XRP right now may open the chance to get more profit in the future.
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:07:19 PM

I still don’t understand why the XRP project causes people confidence, because I don’t understand how it is possible that the XRP project holds and shows serious stability in relation to the entire market.

Agreed, xrp is such a shitty centralized currency full of people trying to push it on other people.
I am amazed it's at #2.
readygoaw

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:52:21 PM

Friends, the capitalization of XRP overtook Ethereum's, what do you think: buy and waitg for the growth rate or...?

I hear many talks about Ripple like cryptocurrency that is too under control of its management so it can not be trusted. But the thing is that Ripple developers make real work trying to involve cryptocurrency into our real life through a bank system.
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:52:23 AM

Agreed, xrp is such a shitty centralized currency full of people trying to push it on other people.
I am amazed it's at #2.

It is good that there are people who understand this and yet are not supporters of this terrible project. I will not argue that so many people were able to make money on this project. Maybe for the sake of speculation or HYIP it can be earned, but as a technology this project is terrible.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:14:25 AM

both took different way and for different appplication. i have my faith on XRP, simply because they got stronger financial support. ETH is great too, it would better use for trading.
Benarand

Activity: 773

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:32:40 AM

Most likely this is a temporary phenomenon. ETH will regain its position in the market. The strategic goal of Ripple is to confuse cryptoinvestors. He owns a certain circle of persons who very easily manipulates the coin.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

I think you should not buy ripple, not by the fact that it is bad, but rather by the fact that apparently we are still waiting for the bottom of the market.
 At the first signs of stabilization, you immediately need to update your investment portfolio.

Gosh! Do you think we have not touched the bottom yet? Sometimes the thoughts about the critical crypto fall do not let me sleep. Anyway I try to be positive. As for Ripple maybe it can grow because many banks starting to use it... but ETH is real crypto
nianastasia62

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:41:38 PM

I am sure that this temporary phenomenon in the Ethereum market deserves the second place in the crypto-currency market !

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
bolshojkush

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:05:08 PM

I think XRP is a great coin for invest right now, XRP is so stable and has had a good increase lately. XRP has proven they can compete with Ethereum at this time.
Personally, I don't understand why this happened. Ethereum is used everywhere, and XRP (not to be confused with Ripple) is used only for speculation.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Meizu

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

I'm thinking.Ripple is a very promising project, which today has a very good market capitalization. And it is possible that after some time he will be able to even surpass the air, but I think it's too early to talk about it. Developers still have a lot of work to do on their project to surpass Ethereum.

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:55:13 PM

Consider this as a temporary situation. Let the market stabilize and prices go back to normal. Once they start to rise back, we will be seeing that Ethereum has taken over the second place once again. Ripple owns almost more than 50% of XRP. This makes XRP some what centralized. They can control the price easily. Can cause massive dumps whenever they want. More reasons people might back out from investing on XRP. Those are just my opinion.

For a short time XRP already overtook Ethereum by market capitalization. This happened in December last year, when the XRP rate reached > $ 3.5
It will happen more and more often. And in the end Ripple will win. IMHO
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:45:44 AM

Consider this as a temporary situation. Let the market stabilize and prices go back to normal. Once they start to rise back, we will be seeing that Ethereum has taken over the second place once again. Ripple owns almost more than 50% of XRP. This makes XRP some what centralized. They can control the price easily. Can cause massive dumps whenever they want. More reasons people might back out from investing on XRP. Those are just my opinion.

For a short time XRP already overtook Ethereum by market capitalization. This happened in December last year, when the XRP rate reached > $ 3.5
It will happen more and more often. And in the end Ripple will win. IMHO
I would like to hear your opinion why it will happen so long and why you have come to this opinion. I mean, I want to hear the reason, because I see no point in investing in XRP in the long run, as this is a strange project for me.
Memeicomel

Activity: 448

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:55:39 AM

I am amazed it's at #2.

It is good that there are people who understand this and yet are not supporters of this terrible project. I will not argue that so many people were able to make money on this project. Maybe for the sake of speculation or HYIP it can be earned, but as a technology this project is terrible.
Ripple uses many developments to achieve such a high price that made far more growing Ripple intensifies. This will be very beneficial to make the Ripple was so strong and able to overthrow the Ethereum. so progress owned Ripple invites a sizable advantage.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

Ethereum and XRP have been running neck to neck for some time now but this time XRP has outrun Ether to the tune of over 2billion Dollars. Trying period for Ether so those who have money can go ahead now and buy. Ether's relative index is in oversold position now meaning the only fewer buyers are left and there will soon be a reversal.
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:58:23 AM

Do you think that XRP will keep own capitalization higher than Ethereum?
I am regreting to not hold xrp until now.
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I am amazed it's at #2.

Ripple uses many developments to achieve such a high price that made far more growing Ripple intensifies. This will be very beneficial to make the Ripple was so strong and able to overthrow the Ethereum. so progress owned Ripple invites a sizable advantage.

Sorry, but what exactly? If we start discussing this topic, then let us give a few facts, as for ETH, I follow the latest developments and striving for the Serenity stage, which will give a very high transaction processing speed, also ETH is a platform, and what is XRP?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: