Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:05:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kitchen and Baths  (Read 742 times)
vleroybrown (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 506

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 05:16:35 PM

My family has been in the construction industry since before I was born.  My father has worked on many of the nicest homes in Little Rock Ar.  In the time I have worked for him we put together some incredible remolding projects for people like Don Tyson of Tyson foods etc.  Since I have become interested in Bitcoin he and my mother have been on the sideline about it but are finally catching interest and opened a merchant account at Coinbase.  I got him a Nexus 5 even the other day and it seems he will use it haha!  

So anyway the products we have for sale for Bitcoin are prebuilt lines of Cabinets and Bathroom tubs and showers.  These will have to be purchased based on the specific lay out of the space you are putting them in so there is not a simple click through ordering option on the website, but call us with dimensions and we can get the right cabinets / bathroom to shipped you but good luck finding a installer local to you who will accept bitcoin.  This industry is not known for the technological advances of its providers.

Speaking of which, I have done quite a bit of Chief Architect work as well as my Mom, so that can make it even easier to see and get exactly what you want of your space when you are getting installation quotes.  It is amazing how detailed this will look like when its all completed with 3D rendering.   When you have a good plan to start with, a remodel is a great investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:05:16 PM

I will send you few orders from my clients looking for kitchen deco paying in bitcoins, just i will give you cash and take bitcoin from them. is that ok?

I looked at your website, is it possible they send you the design type they need and you make that for them?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:25:56 PM

I will send you few orders from my clients looking for kitchen deco paying in bitcoins, just i will give you cash and take bitcoin from them. is that ok?

I looked at your website, is it possible they send you the design type they need and you make that for them?
It sounds like they may be interested in custom cabinetry but there are many visual effects that can be achieved on this line of prebuilt cabinets.  It can be a little overwhelming but most the time they can get the look of most anybodies design taste.

Also you should know that the process for selecting this particular line of cabinets we carry was only after touring several manufactures and going with the highest quality and best line up out of the bunch.  When cabinets are built on in a highly regulated quality controlled process, the end product is always a better bet than site built custom jobs, not to mention the warranty and cost savings.
bitvestor

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 07:58:31 PM

It sounds like they may be interested in custom cabinetry but there are many visual effects that can be achieved on this line of prebuilt cabinets.  It can be a little overwhelming but most the time they can get the look of most anybodies design taste.

Also you should know that the process for selecting this particular line of cabinets we carry was only after touring several manufactures and going with the highest quality and best line up out of the bunch.  When cabinets are built on in a highly regulated quality controlled process, the end product is always a better bet than site built custom jobs, not to mention the warranty and cost savings.

In this case, i will need the images of the prebuilt cabinets, i will send it to them and let them make their choice, to make this stress free its best they view from your  website and when they have an order i will let you know, so is all the images accurate on the website?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 08:05:13 PM

Yes cabinets on our website are accurate, and the manufactures direct link is http://www.homecrestcabinetry.com/
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 08:58:10 PM

Has anybody used coinmap.org before?  I posted the business location but it never showed up?
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 03:48:09 PM

Can you make me a 64" x 16" Liberty-style cabinet door in Oak?  How much?
vleroybrown (OP)

This is who we are.

View Profile
March 13, 2014, 05:14:42 PM

Can you make me a 64" x 16" Liberty-style cabinet door in Oak?  How much?

The cabinetry units are complete with no option to just get doors through this manufacture.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: