Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17508 times)
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:13:43 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2019, 03:02:55 PM by F.Developers
Merited by daggny_taggart (1), AikFrank (1)

EDIT: JOIN US ON TELEGRAM FOR OUR BOUNTY PLATFORM LAUNCH UPDATE

https://t.me/teambountyofficial

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.
We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.

EDIT*

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following!

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognizes members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Additional Implementation:

a) We will also accept non ICO campaigns which will pay via BTC, ETH also. This will make it possible for projects to run a marketing campaign on the platform to reach more persons on the internet while Hunters get paid in real cash
b) We will only implement a one time verification system for Bounty hunters, this documents will not be shared with anyone! Not even project owners. This verification is to make sure all accounts are owned by one person and to reduce multiple accounts on the platform so that all campaigns can be effective.
c) Payment to Bounty hunters will be made immediately the campaign is ending else if the contract specified otherwise

PRE-REGISTRATION LINK WILL SOON BE OUT. I shall update this thread as soon as pre-registration is ready.

Thank you. Your suggestions are still welcome.

EDIT 2: Our custom token is TBY. No ICO, No Bounty, NO Airdrop! Only Private Sale value of 1% of Total supply. This token is promising as we have documented it's value here  
https://medium.com/@teambounty/benefit-of-the-tby-coin-teambounty-com-pre-launch-article-c9976a8646a3
Private sale starts on Feb 15th, 2019 - Feb 20th, 2019. Check Telegram for Updates.

Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MSTuTeJIb

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:31:36 PM

I don't have a proposal, I have a question. How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market? How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market?

Which of the manipulators? Project owners or Bounty hunters?

How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

- First, we will try and verify all team members via ID if possible.
- Scrutinize the project carefully and decide if such project will be successful
- Pre-allocation of Bounty funds to us.  The total amount of token or coins set aside for bounty must be paid to us first before the campaign will start, this is to protect Bounty hunter's interest.   

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:24:24 PM

Hello all.

Well, i and my team have carefully studied the Bounty Market and we have noticed so many flaws on how the Market is being Managed. But i really want to hear from you all, especially those who have been involved in one Bounty Hunting or the other.

We have been heavily funded ( a partner) to provide a world-class Bounty platform i really need your suggestions.
This is a really good idea and it is very timely since scammers are everywhere. I agree with you on this and looking forward to your success. What I can suggest is that you need to conduct an analysis of the flaws that you have mentioned. One key to do this effectively is to gather reliable data from people who are involved not only on the bounty but also on the checking of the participants from registration, verification, validation, counting of participation, scammer detection, stake computation, and distribution and many more.

God bless on your Bounty Platform project and may the investors be more grateful to invest on reliable projects.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:25:56 PM

Noone can solve the bounty problem.
doing bounty is at the own risk.
and being that man nor woman everything must be done.
there will be no problem as long as the bounty is legit and the ico is successful!
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:28:30 PM

If you wanna find anyone can help you to solve bounty problems then you just need to find famous bounty managers in this forum Smiley. I think you should talk to Yahoo, btcltcdigger and so many other managers in this forum, I think they're the only guys can help you out of your problems Cheesy
fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:30:02 PM

Most bounty projects change their policies halfway through the project. An example is KYC registration which many people are not comfortable with. How do you intend to deal with this?

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

If you wanna find anyone can help you to solve bounty problems then you just need to find famous bounty managers in this forum Smiley. I think you should talk to Yahoo, btcltcdigger and so many other managers in this forum, I think they're the only guys can help you out of your problems Cheesy

Yess Off course. Though i have contacted some very popular Managers and we have an outlined model already.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Most bounty projects change their policies halfway through the project. An example is KYC registration which many people are not comfortable with. How do you intend to deal with this?

The truth is that one of the major solutions towards Bounty Hunter's fraud is if a KYC is conducted, it's so unfortunate that most Managers don't make this clear initially

On our bounty platform, you would only have to do this KYC once, then this would be used for all Projects you apply for which requires KYC.

wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Hello all.

1. Many projects which didn't pay bounty.
2. Wrong bounty allocation (decreased after end of bounty campaign).
3. 'Jobs for the boys' in bounty management team.
4. Not many good projects with good payment after all per one hunter.
5. It's hard to find good project with good bounty management in this market sentiment.
6. Opinions about bounty hunters saying that they're not needed in crypto.
7. Hard to contact when you want to propose your individual plan for promotion campaign dedicated to the project.
8. Not a single one well made bounty platform (please stop talking about bounty0x).
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:23:54 PM

Wow that's interesting that you are concern with the bounty hunting industry. I'm not a bounty hunter though but I have the same question for you.
I don't have a proposal, I have a question. How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market? How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

This is the number one concern of the hunters, are you going to ask those bounty campaigns to fund first before proceeding of accepting bounty hunters?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bgpsq

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:29:27 PM

How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

- Scrutinize the project carefully and decide if such project will be successful
- Pre-allocation of Bounty funds to us.  The total amount of token or coins set aside for bounty must be paid to us first before the campaign will start, this is to protect Bounty hunter's interest.   

A lot of bounty hunters will not give you IDs.
Nobody will send you the whole bounty budget because it is a lot of money until you are not estabilished bounty manager.
There are so many trusted bounty managers/platforms and I think that you cant compete with them, they are much bigger than you, they have more funds to develop good bounty platform.
Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:42:06 PM

For a project whose TGE happens midway into the bounty, how then will you be able to secure the tokens side for the bounty which in this case is still promissory? Does it mean you'll not accept to manage such projects?
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:52:05 PM

Hello all.

1. Many projects which didn't pay bounty.
2. Wrong bounty allocation (decreased after end of bounty campaign).
3. 'Jobs for the boys' in bounty management team.
4. Not many good projects with good payment after all per one hunter.
5. It's hard to find good project with good bounty management in this market sentiment.
6. Opinions about bounty hunters saying that they're not needed in crypto.
7. Hard to contact when you want to propose your individual plan for promotion campaign dedicated to the project.
8. Not a single one well made bounty platform (please stop talking about bounty0x).

This is huge and trust me we are looking into them one after the other.

1) This cannot happen with us as the project owner is expected to pay us before the bounty can start
2) We are introducing a better way of calculating stakes which is more transparent. You can be rest assured that we won't face this issue on our platform.
3) I really don't know what this means.
4) We want to launch with best icos
5) There are over 5 thousand icos launched Monthly. We have to approve only top best.
6) Not true
7) When the project owners can be easily verified then there won't be any issue contacting them
Cool It depends on your definition of a well-made platform.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:53:27 PM

Wow that's interesting that you are concern with the bounty hunting industry. I'm not a bounty hunter though but I have the same question for you.

This is the number one concern of the hunters, are you going to ask those bounty campaigns to fund first before proceeding of accepting bounty hunters?

This is very important, yes they will have to.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:58:30 PM

A lot of bounty hunters will not give you IDs.
Nobody will send you the whole bounty budget because it is a lot of money until you are not estabilished bounty manager.
There are so many trusted bounty managers/platforms and I think that you cant compete with them, they are much bigger than you, they have more funds to develop good bounty platform.

From the aspect of funds, that won't be any problem

For the establishment, our reputation will give us a better edge when we launch. First, we will run a promotion to register over 100,000 Bounty hunters

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:03:16 PM

For a project whose TGE happens midway into the bounty, how then will you be able to secure the tokens side for the bounty which in this case is still promissory? Does it mean you'll not accept to manage such projects?

Any ICO model that does not guarantee Bounty Hunter's funds by initial release or Escrowed, then such projects won't be approved to be Managed on our platform.

coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:15:40 PM

- Pre-allocation of Bounty funds to us.  The total amount of token or coins set aside for bounty must be paid to us first before the campaign will start, this is to protect Bounty hunter's interest.  

Now this is what's been on my list for so long! It is certainly more secure to implement a pre-paid bounty allocation to the platform. But how exactly will you convince potential projects to do so? Don't you think they will prefer an escrow instead rather than paying directly to the platform?

trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

For me, one of the most important factors in a company's bounty is the moment when a company should already collect its soft cap. This means that we will receive payments for generosity.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

- Pre-allocation of Bounty funds to us.  The total amount of token or coins set aside for bounty must be paid to us first before the campaign will start, this is to protect Bounty hunter's interest.  

Now this is what's been on my list for so long! It is certainly more secure to implement a pre-paid bounty allocation to the platform. But how exactly will you convince potential projects to do so? Don't you think they will prefer an escrow instead rather than paying directly to the platform?

Any which could be implemented. Escrow too will be fine
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: