Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:09:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17521 times)
valdepono

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:11:05 AM

I don't see any reason for invest into altcoins ...
quaanetsnike

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:32:37 AM

And when will growth begin?
valdepono

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:33:09 AM

I'm tired of such jump and down
bioquaddispwin

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:28:36 AM

I think that now it makes no sense to invest in altcoins
bioquaddispwin

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:57:53 AM

When is growth?Huh
kursigoyang

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:10:52 AM

indeed it is very difficult for campaign projects to provide certainty for participant bounty payments, bounty participants only become slaves who must follow the rules given without obtaining certainty of payment, if you pay early or every week, ETH or BTC or tokens that have been listed. will make it easier for bounty participants
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:48:17 AM

indeed it is very difficult for campaign projects to provide certainty for participant bounty payments, bounty participants only become slaves who must follow the rules given without obtaining certainty of payment, if you pay early or every week, ETH or BTC or tokens that have been listed. will make it easier for bounty participants

There would be some campaigns that would accommodate daily payouts

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:55:52 AM

Choosing a legit bounty is hard this days. You tend to do three months to six only to realise you've been scammed,such annoying. Get to read the whitepaper,it contains the entire ideas of the bounty. Also do bounties run by managers with great records. You could do bounties by btcltcdigger,sylon,amazix.. Try the elyqd bounty too. Its very legit.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:22:58 AM

I have some suggestion about the bounty managers. They must keep the spreadsheet updated every week. I am tired of the empty spreadsheet before the end of the campaign. It does not makes any sense to complain about your report several months later.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:48:16 PM

I have some suggestion about the bounty managers. They must keep the spreadsheet updated every week. I am tired of the empty spreadsheet before the end of the campaign. It does not makes any sense to complain about your report several months later.

Ooops, the spreadsheet here is automated. Its updated as soon as an entry has been recorded.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:41:06 PM

So far the problem with bounty hunters is scam projects and projects that are undergoing an extension. Choosing a good project is very important because it will determine your results when the project is complete. Many projects do not reward hunters.

Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

Well these are good news which everyone will love to hear but all that i will say how this is going to materialize. At the moment we wait and see the outcome of all your suggestions. Any way thanks for thinking about bounty hunters who normally fall as victims to greedy managers.
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:47:39 PM

A lot of bounty hunters have increasingly be losing interest and majority have giving up going by the several conditions and situations faced by them. A lot of bounty extended and still could not afford to pay meaningful earnings, some exited scam while majority were affected by the bear market. It is crazy really. I think bounty will not be a lucrative niche especially at this time, I may be wrong though

_Flynn_

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:01:25 PM

Agree with you, it is interesting idea. Maybe, it will be better for everyone, if projects will pay 50% in ETH or BTC and other 50% in tokens.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:35:14 AM

So far the problem with bounty hunters is scam projects and projects that are undergoing an extension. Choosing a good project is very important because it will determine your results when the project is complete. Many projects do not reward hunters.

True
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:37:13 AM

A lot of bounty hunters have increasingly be losing interest and majority have giving up going by the several conditions and situations faced by them. A lot of bounty extended and still could not afford to pay meaningful earnings, some exited scam while majority were affected by the bear market. It is crazy really. I think bounty will not be a lucrative niche especially at this time, I may be wrong though

Our solution won't just be for Ico projects, I updated it on the front page.

Thanks

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:06:10 PM

There were people here who solve problems. I certainly understand that this is done solely for their own advertising, but why go to the already dying industry.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:40:38 PM

There were people here who solve problems. I certainly understand that this is done solely for their own advertising, but why go to the already dying industry.

ICO is just a branch we intend to focus on.

cryptonight9631
Copper Member

Activity: 140

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:34:05 AM

The limiting of the participants feature of yours are truly interesting. If you limit the bounty members to participate with large bounty pool, the bounty hunters will gonna get more bounty rewards payments. This is what I have been looking for a long time. I really hope you can continue and implement this.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:05:53 AM

The limiting of the participants feature of yours are truly interesting. If you limit the bounty members to participate with large bounty pool, the bounty hunters will gonna get more bounty rewards payments. This is what I have been looking for a long time. I really hope you can continue and implement this.

Thanks for leaving a note.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: