Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17518 times)
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:10:28 AM

I would like to see ETH, BTC and other major currencies added to the bounties, sow e get part paid in tokens and part paid in bounties. Also, I would like to have verified at least 2 exchanges paid for and secured so that we all know the tokens will actually hit an exchange. I am fed up of doing bounties that have just a load of scam tokens that never reach an exchange. My time is valuable so I expect to be treated with dignity and respect for my work. I barely do bounties anymore for this reason of being scammed too much by bounties in 2018. I hope if you can provide a nice platform, I would like to join in and provide value and quality work that's for sure.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:11:19 AM

I think it would be a great idea to pay bounty hunters with stable coins, fiat money or the most famous and used crypto currencies like BTC, ETH or LTC. It would help to assure that there won't be any token dump and hunters will be much happier about it.

vigos

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

There is only one question about the bounty event, how to make investors and bounty hunters think that the project is real!
1. You can provide us with ready-made products!
2. Provide us with a company or office that can be queried!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

I would like to see ETH, BTC and other major currencies added to the bounties, sow e get part paid in tokens and part paid in bounties. Also, I would like to have verified at least 2 exchanges paid for and secured so that we all know the tokens will actually hit an exchange. I am fed up of doing bounties that have just a load of scam tokens that never reach an exchange. My time is valuable so I expect to be treated with dignity and respect for my work. I barely do bounties anymore for this reason of being scammed too much by bounties in 2018. I hope if you can provide a nice platform, I would like to join in and provide value and quality work that's for sure.

Knowing if it will hit exchange depends on so many factors, and we will try to reduce scam icos

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

I think it would be a great idea to pay bounty hunters with stable coins, fiat money or the most famous and used crypto currencies like BTC, ETH or LTC. It would help to assure that there won't be any token dump and hunters will be much happier about it.

There is provision already for other promotions except icos who will pay in btc or eth

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:08:12 AM

We will be launching soon
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:36:08 PM

Check first page for updates
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

Am doing Bounty service oath protocol and some more bounty soon.  If you want any service ping me .
xabre

Activity: 580
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:32:17 PM

Just one way how to solve of bounty campaign project problem, not only participated at bounty campaign project you have active for joining at ICO investment because is the best way how to make an ICO project success and bounty campaign too.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:14:08 PM

This dream is still alive!
malading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:55:35 AM

I don't have any proposals. I think this is very difficult to achieve. In fact, if Bitcoin does not restore the price, other peripheral markets will not recover. No matter how it is very difficult to recover, only Bitcoin can take off to change the market.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:00:44 AM

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following![/i]

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Since I always finished my bounty campaign I've joined til the end , I like so much the number 5 ( green marked ). But somehow, the number 4 ( red marked ) is quite complicated, because there's a lot of changes or unexpected situation of different project. Like this days, they need to adjust all the bounty campaign range ( add some couple of months ) because of the bad shape and bad image of the market. Which is quite acceptable for me, also I don't want to force the project to end on nothing as well.

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:29:29 AM

But somehow, the number 4 ( red marked ) is quite complicated, because there's a lot of changes or unexpected situation of different project. Like this days, they need to adjust all the bounty campaign range ( add some couple of months ) because of the bad shape and bad image of the market. Which is quite acceptable for me, also I don't want to force the project to end on nothing as well.

The disadvantage recorded is quite higher than the advantage. Only a few care about the Bounty Hunters.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:21:20 AM

Based on all your suggestions. We have started implementing the following![/i]

1) We will be making sure that only ICOs ready to make pre-payment or Escrow the funds will be accepted to run their campaign with us. This will secure Bounty hunter's payment after the campaign has ended
2) Proper verification of project before accepting it to reduce failed and scam ICOs
3) Making sure that a limit is set for all Participants for every campaign so that rewards can be valuable to those who have participated.
4) Making sure that Project owners do not change project terms after the campaign has started
5) Make a system that recognises members by completed tasks so that future rewards could be based on your rank on the platform
6) Build a simple and easy to use bounty platform with lots of automation

Since I always finished my bounty campaign I've joined til the end , I like so much the number 5 ( green marked ). But somehow, the number 4 ( red marked ) is quite complicated, because there's a lot of changes or unexpected situation of different project. Like this days, they need to adjust all the bounty campaign range ( add some couple of months ) because of the bad shape and bad image of the market. Which is quite acceptable for me, also I don't want to force the project to end on nothing as well.

Yes, there must be an agreement that they can change based on a condition and it must be met. Either compensation or something for the bounty hunters.

Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

It will very difficult to solve bounty problem if the father of crypto i mean bitcoin does not recover the problem will still exist.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

An interesting idea to continue to be developed and supported. Even though it requires a long process and a lot of effort must be made, but if solving the problem can reform crypto to be better and more useful for its users, I will always support it. With the improvement efforts that will be made will make the crypto image in the community better, so that crypto can be accepted in the wider community.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:13:47 AM

How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market?

Which of the manipulators? Project owners or Bounty hunters?

How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

- First, we will try and verify all team members via ID if possible.
- Scrutinize the project carefully and decide if such project will be successful
- Pre-allocation of Bounty funds to us.  The total amount of token or coins set aside for bounty must be paid to us first before the campaign will start, this is to protect Bounty hunter's interest.   

This is wonderful ,its absolute what I've been praying for and all my suggestions are already added like you reading my mind or something so I'd say all the best to you and your teams ,intact this will make people on here follow you because been a trusty bounty manager thisvdays is not easy ,and the idea of collecting tokens on ground before bounty start is great ,thumbs up .my question is how do tend to go about KYC??

saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:22:17 AM

For me, the most acute question is how to remove projects from the bounty scam list, because in this case, even if you do an escrow, then what to do next with these tokens, the project is dead. I can give you an example from a recent one - the ApolloX project, everything went fine and the project itself seemed serious, but in the end, the team was gone, no news and updates for more than a month.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:10 AM

I think the most important thing about ICO and bounty is to let investors and hunters trust you. You need to show a lot of things, like your legality.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:59:26 AM

There is lack of transparency in the part of some bounty managers and projects team, they usually change their terms and conditions at the end of the bounty which will not be in favor of hunters. They seriously know that if they are transparent with their rules, they might not get much hunters to promote their project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: