Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 06:24:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I Intend to solve Bounty Problems - Your suggestions  (Read 17520 times)
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:09:25 PM

Thank you very much for doing this and I think the main problem is that the bounty hunters are left without payments. Moreover it would be great for everybody if projects would pay with stable coins or more old crypto currencies.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:33:27 PM

The idea of ​​creation of ​​such a platform, with such rules, are very good for all participants of a bounty campaign, but I’m interested in how you will make such a platform a reality, and what is the point for projects to adapt to us, if a they can conduct a bounty campaign, setting their own rules Huh

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
vasilisc555

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:04:17 PM

I think that there are very few chances to change something, because fraudsters are not asleep either and are inventing new ways to circumvent the barriers for them.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:40:05 AM

Indeed, there are problems in the ICO market. All these problems need to be addressed. And among your suggestions are really a lot of interesting ideas. But, it seems to me that you mainly solve the problems of bounty hunters, but at the same time do not take into account the interests of ICO and project developers.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:59:38 AM

Thank you very much for doing this and I think the main problem is that the bounty hunters are left without payments. Moreover it would be great for everybody if projects would pay with stable coins or more old crypto currencies.
some campaign already paid their bounty participants using bitcoin or usdt.but unfortunately only few campaign doing this.and we hope in future there will much campaign followed this ways in order to make their token stable.
ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:04:03 AM

I don't have a proposal, I have a question. How are you going to deal with manipulators in the market? How are you going to reduce the number of scams? If the usual ICO assessment, you can not try

That is also the question that I have, How can you be sure that bounty hunters will not going to join a scam project? but I guess you have mentioned too much good side of your plan. Maybe you could also make a regulation for bounty hunters on your platform to ensure fairness other than setting limit of rewards.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

Yea I do agree to plans listed out but how do you intend to achieve all this how will you examine to project so well to detect that its a scam still a very good one though
F.Developers (OP)

Activity: 300
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:52:44 PM

For me, the most acute question is how to remove projects from the bounty scam list, because in this case, even if you do an escrow, then what to do next with these tokens, the project is dead. I can give you an example from a recent one - the ApolloX project, everything went fine and the project itself seemed serious, but in the end, the team was gone, no news and updates for more than a month.

Well, we are going to try our best to also make sure these projects are worth it.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:53:44 PM

There is lack of transparency in the part of some bounty managers and projects team, they usually change their terms and conditions at the end of the bounty which will not be in favor of hunters. They seriously know that if they are transparent with their rules, they might not get much hunters to promote their project.

True
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

Since this is optional on the side of the Project owner, we can only make sure the payments are available before any Campaign can start on the platform
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:58:32 PM

I think that there are very few chances to change something, because fraudsters are not asleep either and are inventing new ways to circumvent the barriers for them.
You are absolutely right) it is useless to fight with Scammers, they will find how to get their way. the only way is to change them and take on your side

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:55:00 PM

I am sceptical that all these issues can be solved. For ICO scammers we need global regulations to filter out those who
are not here as serious project developers. On the side of hunters much more has to be done filter out multi accounts
and make the bounty campaigns transparent. You have good ideas but I questioning the realization of them in practice.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 12:45:30 AM

I am not a big fan of KYC so I would skip your project, to protect my credentials and identity and besides show us who you are first before you talk about KYC, and there is already similar bounty platforms that already implements some of the points or features that you want set up.
Hades92

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

For me, the most acute question is how to remove projects from the bounty scam list, because in this case, even if you do an escrow, then what to do next with these tokens, the project is dead. I can give you an example from a recent one - the ApolloX project, everything went fine and the project itself seemed serious, but in the end, the team was gone, no news and updates for more than a month.
the case of cases like this often happens, maybe at first they were serious and actually not scam, except that they had problems that they could not handle technically such as a hacker attack or sales could not reach the target.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

It is very easy actually.

Bounty with eth or btc or even a random top 10/20 altcoin. Proportionally paid by the money gathered by the ico. like %2.5 of eth they gathered. If they get 100.000 eth, 2.500 eth to bounty hunters. No token dump, bounty hunters happy.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:38:19 AM

Indeed, there are problems in the ICO market. All these problems need to be addressed. And among your suggestions are really a lot of interesting ideas. But, it seems to me that you mainly solve the problems of bounty hunters, but at the same time do not take into account the interests of ICO and project developers.

Sure

F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:32:18 AM

Yea I do agree to plans listed out but how do you intend to achieve all this how will you examine to project so well to detect that its a scam still a very good one though

Actual verification of all team members is the first step.

rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:49:18 PM

Do you have any ETA of your project (website) ?
It will be very interesting to take a look at your service ready for using.
F.Developers (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:51:49 PM

Do you have any ETA of your project (website) ?
It will be very interesting to take a look at your service ready for using.

I will send you a PM
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:12:10 PM

It is very commendable that you are conducting this survey, but in fact the bounty platforms that fully implemented everything that you are talking about in the first post have already existed. Therefore, I believe that with this you are trying to repeat now what has been on this forum for a long time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: