Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:38:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: developing cold storage wallet for multiple crypto  (Read 151 times)
crypto2161 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 04:57:47 PM by crypto2161

Hi,
I am going to develop an open source cold storage wallet with multiple crypto support and with the following features:

1- we do not save any private key and only ask for the private key when the user decides to send some coin
2- our app will be fully offline and it needs to get online only when the user decides to send some coin or retrieve transactions
3- open source
4- top 10 cryptos will be supported
5- very simple user interface

what do you think? is there any app like this?
I will use nodejs + angular + electron to build this app.
If you like to develop with me, mail me.
we will start our project in GitHub as soon as I get sure this app will be useful enough for cryptocurrency fans.

my email, farhad2161[at][yahoo.com]

Cryptodude2020

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

Hi,
I am going to develop an open source cold storage wallet with multiple crypto support and with the following features:

1- we do not save any private key and only ask for the private key when the user decides to send some coin
2- our app will be fully offline and it needs to get online only when the user decides to send some coin or retrieve transactions
3- open source

we will start our project in GitHub as soon as I get sure this app will be useful enough for cryptocurrency fans.

Sent you email to your ID directly. Please check and respond if you are interested.
Xiroartoni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:02:24 PM

Hi,

3- open source

Sometimes there is a lack of mobility when dealing with cryptocurrency. It would be great if such a wallet appeared on a smartphone with the ability to quickly convert to other popular currencies. In addition to such a wallet, it would be great to make a plastic card to be able to pay anywhere. Although I think the cards will soon begin to live out their last days, so instead of the card you can make a terminal. It will give the opportunity to withdraw cryptocurrencies to Fiat money. I have heard about several such projects. I don't know where they are now. It is a pity that cryptocurrencies so slowly penetrate into our lives. Most likely it is simply unprofitable to someone.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3778

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:54:29 PM

Did you mean that your application will work as a tool to generate offline private keys" such as paper wallets?"
Also, does this mean that it will not support segwit[bc1] "have a specific formula for the private key"?

Generally, the approach that you are going to do is oriented to a lot of wallets so you have to do a lot of hard work to prove yourself in the market.

If I understand correctly, exodus does the same.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: