Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Some people wanted to test 'value betting' software with me  (Read 264 times)
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:44:07 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2018, 06:21:40 PM by mallorcagold

Hi guys,

Maybe some guys know value betting in sports betting. Recently I purchased a license with rebelbetting.com and I was wondering if someone would be interested to test the software together with me. So you guys do not need to purchase the license but can test and see the results that the software is providing.

I'm planning to open a test group for max 5 persons me included and let it run for 1 month.

How it works?

-4 to max 9 people can join for a contribution of €25.
          -> €20 goes in the betting pool
          ->  €5 is some kind of fee cause i paid for the software license (but will be added to the betting pool)
          -> All profits will be split equally for each participant

-As soon as all money is collected from interested people money will be deposited on Bwin.es. Gonna try out the software with 1 bookmaker to start with. But if you guys prefer it can be spread over more bookies. But for value betting it isn't necessary like it is with arbitrage betting.

- As soon as money is deposited i will place the bets in the software. Following image shows my rebelbetting dashboard

- All placed bets will be published in this thread or if prefered in a private chat on telegram or skype.

I want to do this as transparant as possible.
          -> proof of deposit
          -> proof of bets
          -> daily screenshot of available funds
          -> .....

My intentions:

- First of all I am not intending to take someones money and run
- I want to test the software with a couple persons and share opinions afterwards.
- Basis to build out a business using the value betting and arbitrage software of rebelbetting.com
- And I want to have fun with a small group of people and have some fun and maybe win some money.

How does the betting goes?

- Firstly it is a testgroup with only 100€ betting balance so do not expect 5-10-25€ bets. The intention is to test the software.
The software has the Kelly criterion build in that calculates your betting amount automatically according to your available balance.
- The software has a build in auto login to not loose any time. Look at the picture below. As soon as I pick a game it automatically logs in my betting account, searches the game and mostly even fills in the bet in the betting slip.

- Normally rebelbetting also provides a spreadsheet to log all bets and keep track of all your results but I need to figure out that.

I have been testing it myself as well. But I really would like to test with a small group. I am building a business around the software and by doing this with a test group in a decent way I can build trust and have some guys that can vouch for me in future.

My testing results can be found on https://tipstrr.com/tipster/value-betting-tips/about where I started tracking my results recently with over 100 units profits in only 1 week.

I will work on a first come first serve base. First ones that respond and are willing to join the testgroup will get the opportunity

-> respond in this thread first.
-> After that I will pm you with payment details
-> your spot is locked as soon as payment is received and confirmed.

Regards

Please do not respond on this topic if you have nothing useful to say or just accuse me of taking peoples money and leave. I am getting more involved in the community recently and I am not intending to ruin my name as I am trying to build my business and not intending to let that ruin for a lousy €100.

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Temptaz

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:55:24 AM

Sure I’ll bite send me the details in pm
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:20:08 AM

okies will pm you today

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:32:45 AM

PM sent

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:12:13 PM

Instead of doing it together why dont you do it for your ownself? What I thought is this, because you charge €5 people will think it goes to you, of course it is not and it is going to be on the pools as well but when you lose you will not lose this extra amount but if you win, you are going to get this extra so it is nothing to lose game. So if I can say, if you want to discuss anything you can open this thread as you want to but to ask people to join this, I do not think many of them will interested to do this
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Instead of doing it together why dont you do it for your ownself? What I thought is this, because you charge €5 people will think it goes to you, of course it is not and it is going to be on the pools as well but when you lose you will not lose this extra amount but if you win, you are going to get this extra so it is nothing to lose game. So if I can say, if you want to discuss anything you can open this thread as you want to but to ask people to join this, I do not think many of them will interested to do this

I understand you but in the other way i give people an opportunity that they can have their money handled by using the software they otherwise have to pay 49€ a month for. Now i paid for the 49€ monthly subscription with rebelbetting so i dont think its that bad to charge a 5€ fee to let people test the software with me.
So for me iT isnt a no loss opportunity. I spend 49€ on the rebelbetting valuebetting license.

If those that participate are happy with the results Made with the software they can purchase iT themselves. Otherwise they would have to pay 49€ each themselves. Now they have the opportunity to be part and try iT out for only 5€ fee

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:50:46 PM

If those that participate are happy with the results Made with the software they can purchase iT themselves. Otherwise they would have to pay 49€ each themselves. Now they have the opportunity to be part and try iT out for only 5€ fee

Wait I don't get it. Will you give your participants the software to try it out for themselves Or will you test it out yourself and just showcase the results of your activity?
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:14:25 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 06:27:36 AM by mallorcagold

Wait I don't get it. Will you give your participants the software to try it out for themselves Or will you test it out yourself and just showcase the results of your activity?

i am offering to join a small group to bet together. I will use the software and broadcast all results, interactive spreadsheet,...
I am not intending to pay a 49€ subscription for every participant.

In this way people can be part of a group that uses the software. So they can actually see the results closely that are made with the software without needing to purchase their own lisence for 49€.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

I understand you but in the other way i give people an opportunity that they can have their money handled by using the software they otherwise have to pay 49€ a month for. Now i paid for the 49€ monthly subscription with rebelbetting so i dont think its that bad to charge a 5€ fee to let people test the software with me.
So for me iT isnt a no loss opportunity. I spend 49€ on the rebelbetting valuebetting license.

But still it is not a guarantee that software is going to work good enough to make some profit from it. I know what your intention, you just want to share with us here but if there is no proof om what you are going to do, I believe there will be no player around here that going to join your small group of betting. I believe this has nothing to do with the amount right? So you can start from small betting, as long as it is profitable then it will attract more players
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:21:04 AM

But still it is not a guarantee that software is going to work good enough to make some profit from it. I know what your intention, you just want to share with us here but if there is no proof om what you are going to do, I believe there will be no player around here that going to join your small group of betting. I believe this has nothing to do with the amount right? So you can start from small betting, as long as it is profitable then it will attract more players

Exactly.

That's why he wants people to join.
You know I don't even think he'll run with the money cause it won't be much. Even if I've seen people scamming for shit like 10€...
But he'll simply be assured to get the fees plus a good share of the profit.

Anyway value betting is a hell in bettings site sport. When you get caught you're immediately expelled with you're funds being seized.. It's much more risky than what most people believe.

SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:28:07 AM

Anyway value betting is a hell in bettings site sport. When you get caught you're immediately expelled with you're funds being seized.. It's much more risky than what most people believe.

it's not that risky , in most cases they will just limit your account to some stupid cap like 5 euros a bet or they will close your account and ask you to withdraw
never heard about any value bettor who wasn't able to cash the money out of the site ( if we are talking about reputable site of course )

but yeah in general finding value with the normal bookies is hard cause they will keep limiting you so it's not worth it unless you know many people who are ok to give you their IDs so you can open new accounts with it
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

Exactly.

That's why he wants people to join.
You know I don't even think he'll run with the money cause it won't be much. Even if I've seen people scamming for shit like 10€...
But he'll simply be assured to get the fees plus a good share of the profit.

For me its not for the fees. I would only charge them cause i paid 50€ for the monthly subscription for the rebelbetting software. I am even willing to add 50€ of my own money to the betting pool. I really dont care. The only thing i want is give people the opportunity to test the software in group. So in future they can purchase the software themself or add more money to the betting pool.

About limiting i am not that scared. Over 90 bookies are covered by the software. And Value betting is about placing multiple smaller bets. By using the Kelly criterion i mostly put bets max 2% of my balance per bet. So they can even limit me to 5€ per bet. Than i still can handle 2500-5000€ per bookie.

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 03:23:25 PM

IT has nothing to so with amount. Thats right. But i just offer the opportunity. The software normally brings 15-25% monthly according to the results of the betagroup from may until september over 12.000 bets.

But there are people who cant afford 500-1000€ to put in sport betting. Thats why i offer to play in a shared pool. So people participate in the software but dont have to spent 50€ on a monthly valuebetting lisence. I bought the lisence and i am even trying out with a small amount. So possibly i dont even cover my expenses in This trial but at least then i know what the software can do and so so the others.
I even am going to add 50€ of my own money to the funds. So i am really not after those fees. But i Fins iT obvious to charge a little cause i paid for the lisence.

I know iT is hard in This community. But high rank members and legendaries shouldnt treed Every newbie or low rank member the same. There are Some Good Guys and not all are the same.

But even if no one is joining i do not care. Im gonna launch a thread with all results, link to a special rebelbetting logboek where Every bet can be tracked.

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:52:45 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:05:14 PM by mallorcagold

Since yesterday we started with our testrun.

Only 1 person joined the testgroup. BTCtalk user Pif joined. Because we only are with the 2 of us we agreed to bot put in 50€.

First day 12 bets placed

9 wins
2 loss
1 pending

More details can be followed here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5070512.msg47965275#msg47965275

We still remain open for participants. But joining fee will be based on current bankroll divided by 2.

We also provide personalized valuebets for the bookie of your choice ( crypto bookies not supported YET) For 1-10€ we provide 7 days valuebets for your chosen bookmaker. We charge 5€ but depending on the amount of valuebets for your bookie that are produced by our software we refund partially. We charge 1€ per 10 bets up to a maximum of 100 bets per week.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: