Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:54:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IMF chief is in support of crypto. Keep holding  (Read 496 times)
krishnaverma
hacker

Activity: 1330
Merit: 106

Available for rent

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:15:49 PM

It is good to see someone with authority in support of crypto. We just need some more encouragement from influential people and this will together boost the prices of crypto.

I am holding all the coins currently because I do not think that it makes sense in selling in loss. The market is uneven but it will correct soon.

Signature available for rent
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:42:25 AM

The IMF chief has released a statement showing her strong support for crypto. If you are in crypto today, count yourself a blessing.

A link to her statement.
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/11/09/imf-chief-crypto-should-not-be-dismissed-can-benefit-the-public-with-fast-and-cheaper-transactions/

I don't really see any evidence that the IMF is showing "strong support" per se, all they are saying is that regulation is needed and that there is some potential in crypto that countries need to realise.

It's not something that is overly positive news or something that will have an immediate impact, or any real impact on regulations at all.

But it is nice to see that bitcoin's potential is being acknowledged by this institution. The report is completely spot on with the fact that bitcoin transactions are global, and instantaneous which is something that banks cannot offer. Now, I don't think that in the future they'll show the same support for decentralised cryptos due to the fact that they are after all, a centralised institution. But I think that's where the potential is. Global, decentralised cryptocurrencies. If governments around the world start regulating these cryptos positively right now, they will reap the rewards of increased tax revenue and investments in the future for sure, but unfortunately this is not happening in the majority of states.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:34:33 AM

My personal believe is; i will make it some day from the world of cryptocurrency, it will tarry but will surely come to pass in due course. The statement from the Chief of IMF has rising hope for the community that we are not just wasting our time for nothing but preparing our self for the future of multi-millionaire; stick to what you believe, i believe in HODL.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:56 AM

Well it's a great to see a powerful people start to realize the usage of crypto, and even we can't see the immediate affect, but it could bring more people to trust crypto, and I can see the person really understand the usage of crypto, so this should be good for crypto future growth

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:03:25 PM

it is one of the factors that will make the price of the crypto currency bounce back, but not as easy as turning the palm of the hand, the crypto currency price movements always experience a lot of corrections when it rises differently when the crypto currency prices go down, this is a difficult challenge take a position to sell or buy, but surely so that we get the maximum profit we are required to be able to take advantage of opportunities and risks as possible
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

Very good news for the future and for us working with it and we love technology, yes I hope the future is good for all and more people have access to the market, a new era of investments
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:26:40 PM

If only this statement had a positive impact on the survival of the crypto currency, of course we would really appreciate it, but as it is needed is a real action to be able to change the market situation for the better.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:41:12 PM

I don't understand why some people are still showing aversion for a technology like this. A technology full of great potentials like this should be given all the necessary support so that we can together change the world.
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

The IMF chief has released a statement showing her strong support for crypto. If you are in crypto today, count yourself a blessing.

A link to her statement.
https://dailyhodl.com/2018/11/09/imf-chief-crypto-should-not-be-dismissed-can-benefit-the-public-with-fast-and-cheaper-transactions/
You don't need the IMF chief to tell you the cryptocurrency is a good thing. Whether she likes it or not we're with the crypto till end of time because we know we are on the right path and cryptocurrency is the future.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:06:35 AM

The trouble with this kind of stuff is that as long as no one really does anything we are quite vulnerable to attacks. IMF supporting crypto is great but are they buying billions of bitcoins to fix the market ?

If not than there is no point on talking. I can say bitcoin is great all day and all year but as long as I do not buy any it won't affect the market.

Look at where we are right now, one dude fought with another and right now we are under 6 thousand dollars. The 6 thousand dollar threshold was really low and everyone kept saying it wouldn't go under there because the indicators showed it would be almost impossible to break it without a brutal sell force which actually happened during this hash war thing.

IMF has all the money in the world and can fix this in a second if they want but they won't, so no use of supporting it by just words.
tadpole_bitfrog

Activity: 464

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 04:31:37 AM

A link to her statement.
This is a good sign that the market is getting a lot of support from the big guys. So we should invest early to get a big advantage before prices start rising in the next few months.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Lotermity91

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:49:19 AM

It is good to see someone with authority in support of crypto. We just need some more encouragement from influential people and this will together boost the prices of crypto.

I am holding all the coins currently because I do not think that it makes sense in selling in loss. The market is uneven but it will correct soon.
And authority like IMF that is totally about money coming and going. And yes, keep holding, for the good time is just about to come. In next month probably, we might be seeing good charismatic actions.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

Just showing support won't help the market to grow I guess, but still, it is a good approach. Will help somehow adding few members more. Will be looking forward to some serious help by IMF for the crypto industry. Keep on holding who have nothing to lose or in a loss.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu (OP)

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:58:05 PM

Despite all these good news, crypto is still going down and down and no one is able to come up with the cause of that. Why are people dumping so hard. Is there any bad news somewhere that I missed?
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 672

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:07:42 PM

Finally a good news showing a big support of an international body, honestly I didn't see this news not until now even thought this was created last two weeks ago. This shows that the IMF head is not close minded when it comes to industry and is aware of the current situation we are having. This is just the start what I want to see more is the plans followed by this news, right now she is just showing open mindedness on crypto but it doesn't mean they are centered on some regulation with it.
shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:51:41 PM

The IMF (International Monetary Fund) chief Christine Lagarde advocates Cryptocurrencies, according to the statement by CCN she said governments could set up their own cryptocurrencies. The IMF chief is in favor of the idea of fiat cryptocurrencies.  She stated that “The ways in which new technologies are lowering the cost to make financial transactions more accessible, even in very small numbers…I think it’s already massively disruptive,” 
But the question remains with high electricity cost and recent Bitcoin value mining has gone for a toss, is the IMF Chief is skepticism about Bitcoin for real?
Renaldi blackspadeteam

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:10:13 AM

the good news, they acknowledge the existence of Crypto and support it is a good thing to add to the future support of the shining crypto,
I hope they don't do nonsense, because just saying it is easy but the action is the proof.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:59:30 AM

It is good to have such renowned person on board. But the question is, is she performing any effective awareness creation for crypto in order to influence her followers into crypto? This is what the market needs now. The market needs more investors than withdrawers at the moment.

KKH84

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

this is a good news. It shows that more and more people pay attention to the blockchain and pay attention to the cryptocurrency. The blockchain and cryptocurrency have technical characteristics and can contribute to our life. I hope more people will pay attention to this technology.

Yes, as the number of negative or positive news about crypto will make people curious and this is a special attraction to get to know the blockchain technology underlying crypto.
Zalura

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:36:09 AM

A link to her statement.
this is good news, good news has a big influence on the price of bitcoin in the future, so the fact is that there are many people in this world who are beginning to realize about the extraordinary potential of bitcoin, indeed the currency transition period is running, even though there are various obstacles but the fact is that bitcoin cannot be dammed by anyone.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: