Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:08:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All about bounty payments and its effect to the project  (Read 2092 times)
futuristishe

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:06:10 PM

Of course it is better to buy coins from bounty hunters, after they pay compensation. It will be very cheap than pokut coins on sale.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:37:14 PM

Of course it is better to buy coins from bounty hunters, after they pay compensation. It will be very cheap than pokut coins on sale.
for now, in my opinion it's no longer profitable to buy from a bounty hunter or from a token sale.
Seeing what happened to the ICO project is currently not profitable, it's better to be picky before buying tokens from bounty hunters.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:41:32 PM

It is not always a fault of bounty hunters. In my opinion, the team is responsible for the first exchange dump. They should have locked bounty tokens or make much more advertisement to make people buy their coins after the exchange listing.

bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:43:36 PM

in my opinion there are indeed many bounty hunters who do foolish actions by selling tokens from a project at an unreasonable price, but in my opinion not all people only do this action to point out payment problems I strongly agree but most of them apply the participants limits to bounty for which payments are made with btc or other alt

Stupid was this act or not, you can only say after the coin finally falls in price, or the rate of growth will greatly increase. It is impossible to call the sale of coins of little-known projects a mistake, because they can easily not survive until tomorrow.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:51:24 PM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
I wish developers would consider paying bounty hunters with eth or btc. That would make bounty hunting more interesting and the level of commitment would be very high. I remember carrying out a bounty for about a month and was paid about 22$ worth of eth. Sincerely, I appreciated that bounty than the others who promise amazing reward but in their token.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:12:55 PM

It is not always a fault of bounty hunters. In my opinion, the team is responsible for the first exchange dump. They should have locked bounty tokens or make much more advertisement to make people buy their coins after the exchange listing.
Locking the bounty rewards don't help to projects in my humble opinion. After listing on the exchanges prices tend to lose its value and bounty hunters are first coming to mind for blaming. Bounty payments are the biggest threat to the price of token after successfully sold out.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:54:54 PM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
You chose the right strategy. But you shouldn't blame on all the problems the hunters. Usually the reward for their work is 2-3%. After listing, the price of a token dumps about 10 times. Its not profitable for hunters to sell a coin for a low cost because its result for their work for many months . For many hunters, this is an opportunity to get coins without attachments.
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:36:58 PM

You might be right but its not true that only hunters are guilty of it most huge investors are also at risk due to the nature of most ICO's offering huge bonuses. So leave hunters alone  Smiley

arnoldrimmer

Activity: 358

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 09:59:30 PM

I don't believe Bounty  hunters are the reason  why token dump and moreover they have the right to sell the tokens which they have worked for whenever they want. But the idea of hunters been paid in Eth doesn't sound bad at all

► HackenAI ◄  ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦  ► HackenAI ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Facebook◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2019, 08:59:38 AM

In 2018, in general, 90% of ICO entered the market and fell very hard. And most projects that fall are really failed projects. But if those projects are falling because there are no elementary products. Such projects may eventually grow.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
april08

Activity: 466

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:54:45 AM

Paying bounty hunter with ether or btc will be a nice idea but will the project owners fancy it. This is something the mangers and project owners should look into. This will lead to a little price stability. 
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:59:08 AM

for now, in my opinion it's no longer profitable to buy from a bounty hunter or from a token sale.
Seeing what happened to the ICO project is currently not profitable, it's better to be picky before buying tokens from bounty hunters.
And you are the one who will not become a rich person in the future, while others have created millions of dollars from ico that launch on the binance and you are spreading BS about that. Not all of icos are scam. Look at btt and fet.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 10:49:56 AM

Do you think that the price drop is connected with bounty hunters? Do you really think that they with their 1-2% tokens can influence the situation?
I do not think so. The fall in prices, in my opinion, is primarily due to the market situation and the low quality of projects (as well as in the absence of interest in them).
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 06:20:28 PM

It depends on a project itself. If it is a really good one and people are investing a lot of money into it, plus this project collects its hardcap, the possibility of a dump is pretty low. But unfortunately in the most cases bounty hunters have a huge affect on a starting price.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 07:50:48 PM

It depends on a project itself. If it is a really good one and people are investing a lot of money into it, plus this project collects its hardcap, the possibility of a dump is pretty low. But unfortunately in the most cases bounty hunters have a huge affect on a starting price.

It is not the problem of the bounty hunters if a project doesn't even create enough demand to absorb the bounties that are being sold in the market.

joy99

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 08:59:39 PM

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"

It is not always that bounty hunters do the dumping. The devs also need to distribute the tokens to bounty hunters so that if they start dumping, it will be like it's bounty hunters that are dumping. Crypto is and will always be smart money for smart people.

Service thread below

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5162299.msg51726822#msg51726822
unbotak

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 09:57:48 PM

It is not the problem of the bounty hunters if a project doesn't even create enough demand to absorb the bounties that are being sold in the market.
the problem is with the project itself because sometimes the project is fake or the team doesn't seriously develop it or can't develop the project so that a dump occurs.
then the fact is that investors are currently less interested in crypto especially ICO and that makes projects difficult to develop.
so the bounty hunter can't be blamed on this case.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 09:09:19 AM

The bounty payments have no real effect as they only offer 1 or 2% of the supply. The people dumping are the pre-sale investors and most likely the project team trying to raise funds themselves. They don't care as they already have ETH and BTC
the mistake is always directed at the bounty hunter, with a very small percentage, the installments being paid, often the delivery of tokens is very late. but we always become suspects when prices fall in the market.
even though I'm sure investors have more coins than the tokens owned by bounty hunters.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:15:49 PM

And you are the one who will not become a rich person in the future, while others have created millions of dollars from ico that launch on the binance and you are spreading BS about that. Not all of icos are scam. Look at btt and fet.
Everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion and you don’t need to be insulting when reading or commenting on other people’s opinion since it does not affect you in no way, he never advised that  they should not invest in ICO, after all it’s ICO that brings about token or coin he said they should be picky about which is the right advice based on my opinion too.

Even when you go on Binance, it is not every project on Binance that will see the light of the day, is that not the reason why they are also coming up with their lunchpad ? So, one has to be picky and use his/her senses in picking any project that will bring out one hard earn money from one’s pocket. Just like one of the authors of a topic in this forum refereed to some project as child’s project which I would not also get myself involved with.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 03:52:06 AM

In fact, I think this is some kind of myth that hunters strongly influence the decline in the value of a coin.  They have a small percentage of coins. In particular, each, a small number of tokens.  Sometimes it doesn't even make sense to sell them.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: