Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All about bounty payments and its effect to the project  (Read 2092 times)
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:12:16 AM

Bounty hunters who sell their rewards in an ICO in a cheap orice do not have effect in a project and the coin , it only affects the price of the token because most of the bounty hunters sell cheap because they want to have money instantly even if the coin is not that much in value. And the number one reason why a coin is cheap in value is beacuse of the bounty hunters dumping it in exchanges .

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 12:42:43 AM

Bounty hunters who sell their rewards in an ICO in a cheap orice do not have effect in a project and the coin , it only affects the price of the token because most of the bounty hunters sell cheap because they want to have money instantly even if the coin is not that much in value. And the number one reason why a coin is cheap in value is beacuse of the bounty hunters dumping it in exchanges .

The effect of dump from bounty hunters only temporary. If the project is good and worth to invest, i am believe the price will keep profitable and if hunters dump their reward, i think its an opportunity for buying below ICO price
harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:54:33 PM

the coins that are disposed of by bounty hunters are only a small percentage, no more than 5%. and that obviously has absolutely no effect. Large investors are still manipulating prices on the market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 04:56:58 PM

Marketing share is maximum %5, if all bounty hunters  dump the project, it never effects.  It's important not to effect small moves, and not to sell your funds my friend.
Mimi Peri Rapunchelle

Activity: 400
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 04:58:56 PM

the coins that are disposed of by bounty hunters are only a small percentage, no more than 5%. and that obviously has absolutely no effect. Large investors are still manipulating prices on the market.
but the fact when the bounty hunter receives their rewards, the steps they take only sell without thinking about how cheap the price they sell and a big dump occurs so that traders take that moment to get cheap prices
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:29:41 PM

Bounty hunters mostly will just have a small percentage in the tokens distributed and even if they would dump it will not affect the market because there are more big factors to consider like the investors themselves. Investors would either buy the cheap tokens being sold by the bounty hunters nor sell theirs to get profit from bonuses they had got from buying too many.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 05:41:37 PM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
As a bounty Hunter, I would have preferred it more if bounty rewards are paid in eth and other grounded altcoin. But the statement  bounty hunters dumping a token is not always true as we have seen cases where none of the token have reached bounty hunters and in few hours of listing the prices has crashed. The substance of the project matter a lot and not all the time bounty hunters should bear the blame.
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 06:04:25 PM

Bounty hunters mostly will just have a small percentage in the tokens distributed and even if they would dump it will not affect the market because there are more big factors to consider like the investors themselves. Investors would either buy the cheap tokens being sold by the bounty hunters nor sell theirs to get profit from bonuses they had got from buying too many.
It is a good business to buy coins on sale from the companies of Bounty companies. I used to try to do this, it was quite profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
moshuk

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:22:44 PM

not always . if the project is great. and really worth it, it will not fall much after the bounty hunters sell their coins. And then everything will return and will grow.
IndianaJons

Activity: 336

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:44:36 PM

Do you seriously think that 1-2% of people who pay bounty to hunters of the total number of tokens sold can somehow affect the price of tokens of a promising project? You are a stupid person if you think so.
Often the price is torn down either by early investors or the project developers themselves.

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 10:54:47 PM

The effect of dump from bounty hunters only temporary. If the project is good and worth to invest, i am believe the price will keep profitable and if hunters dump their reward, i think its an opportunity for buying below ICO price
It's only temporary but if the developer can provide medium exchange site which can give a lot of volumes and then that will help a lot to prevent the dump. the key is about the liquidity of tokens and that's it.
more demand and more liquidity

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:01:29 PM

Price does not matter for bounty hunter, if the team had good product and know everything could after distributing the shares of the participant, they think for the solution not the bounty hunters need to adjust, as a bounty hunter we have the right to sell it right away.
What i mean is,  there will be no problem at price in any good project right, development make it rise up again

Kingairdrop

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2019, 11:02:24 PM

I dont believe bounty hunters are to be held responsible for a drop in price of tokens or coins. In most cases distribution to investors both private and public happens way before the bounty hunter gets his or her share of that token, but you we still discover that the price has gone 60% below the ICO price and that says a lot about projects like that and has nothing to do with bounty hunters

✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣ Seasonal Tokens ✣ ▌✣ ▌ ✣ ▌ ✣
█ ✣ ▌PROTECT YOUR FUNDS AND GROW YOUR WEALTH OVER TIME ▌✣ █
www.seasonaltokens.org
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:25:49 AM

I don't agree that a falling price is necessarily a failing project. Usually coins list on exchange at the time when the project is still under development and coin is not having value yet. It tends to rise up again especially after the project is fully developed so don't be afraid if the price falls after listing, and dump your bounty tokens cheap
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 12:45:23 AM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"
We know that bounty hunters often sell tokens they get from bounties because they don't want to wait too long and we know the first token distribution is for investors and most investors also choose to sell it, when the token reaches the bounty hunters the price is even lower. So, I think there is always a cause for what happened.

Yes, this is absolutely right, mate! I don't know why people can't see the investor dumpers! Everyone loves to blame the bounty hunters, even many bounty hunters blame each other about dumping the price! Bounty hunters worked hard and get paid! So, selling or holding decisions are their's personal! People should stop blaming them, they just got only 1% of total sale tokens!

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit