Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 04:32:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All about bounty payments and its effect to the project  (Read 2092 times)
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 06:55:25 PM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"

Yeah, it's true what you say that the low ICO token price is a sign that the ICO failed to maintain its ICO price on the market. Of course this will diminish people's trust in the ICO. It is indeed better to pay bounty with other potential altcoins so that bounty campaign hunters are also eager to do their jobs. By getting potential coin prizes which have no doubt on the market price, the campaign hunters will be bounty about their enthusiasm and maximum work in the ICO bounty project. I myself have proven it and my motivation is even higher if I get potential coin prizes, like eth and bitcoin.

Sure. Just if the project does not want to pay) This is the main problem today. If they wanted to pay and did not skimp on advertising. They could set strict requirements and high standards. What would improve the entire ecosystem. But no one needs this.
Annalise24
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

Atronocom

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:15:32 PM

I disagree that bounty Hunter are responsible 100% for tank of coins price.
These days the dumping of coins is caused by private or presale investors who must have gotten the coins at a very cheaper rate coupled with the outrageous discount percentage given.

ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
| ❱  bitcointalk  ◽  WP  ❰ |    ❨❪  JOIN CROWDSALE  ❫❩
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ twitter
[/quote
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 07:21:59 PM

What to say. Scammers who can not do a normal project. Get paid for their work today is almost impossible. What to discuss 1 case of payments per hundred.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:24:03 PM

I disagree that bounty Hunter are responsible 100% for tank of coins price.
These days the dumping of coins is caused by private or presale investors who must have gotten the coins at a very cheaper rate coupled with the outrageous discount percentage given.
Do you have any data on sales of tokens by private or presale investors? This can be useful when bounty hunters are accused of dumping.

rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:37:39 PM

Bounty hunters are not the one to blame. In fact, many investors get bonus too much up to 100 percent for private sale. Think if they decide to sell all of their tokens for 50% less and they will still have 50% profit from total investment. This is why, I dont really like projects that give bonus too high as there will be potentially dumped.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2019, 09:38:21 PM

Bounty are made to make the coins and project more known and yes bounty hunters will put some works to get paid, and most of them sell coins for money as fast as they can.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 11:26:31 PM

I was once an investor had few gains to some ICO/crowdsale but made many losses so I decided to stop participating in ICO instead I do bounties and buy it thru exchanges from bounty hunters dumping it.

I know for a fact that most of you know this situation and are guilty of it,  price tends to tank due to bounty hunters selling their share of tokens for cheap. I think its better to pay hunters in eth or other alts rather than risking the price of their token or coin in that way they could also help their investors and boost confidence to their future and their project. Well for me a falling price is a mark of a failing project "ICO's"

project developers certainly expect the tokens to be launched to be able to be promoted by many people, so that if bounty hunters can be paid in other eth or alt forms, of course this cannot be utilized by the promotion program they carry out, because it aims to increase investors who are interested in investing in it.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:32:14 PM

Most bounty Hunter are in bounty solely for the meagre revenue they make from participating . It is therefore expected that they would zoom off the moment the opportunity shows up. I think dumping on the part of hunters is distasteful reality the system might just have to learn to live with
We should learn to live with and we should be ready to face anything about the market, I think quitting bounty is not good decision because we know it does not charge anything to spend time with bounty so even if they pay low amount of money we should be ready to take part and to be part of it, system will come to the track very soon.
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:15:55 PM

Until now, not many projects have paid bounty hunters using eth or other altcoins. Because those who carry out ICO also need funds for the development of their projects. Of course if payment uses eth, the project is very difficult to do that. Therefore they allocate their tokens to bounty hunters. For the problem of falling prices, of course all decisions are in the hands of coin holders and some project teams must also maintain the price of their coins.
MalakEnay

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

Actually it does not seem fair to blame the bounty hunters for these eventual falls in the prices of the tokens, because the amount of tokens given in a bounty campaign rarely exceed 1 or 2% of the total, and that amount compared to the remaining 98% seems to me too small to move the market so massively.

I have no doubt that there is a market manipulation that makes almost all ICOs collapse as soon as they are listed in the exchanges, otherwise this erratic behavior in prices could not be explained.

◌▬▬◌ CRYPTOXYGEN | A Crypto Exchange Integrated In Hardware Thomson Computing ◌▬▬◌
ICO IS LIVE NOW‼ ▬◌ Visit : www.cryptoxygen.io
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:32:52 PM

Bounty hunters are not the one to blame. In fact, many investors get bonus too much up to 100 percent for private sale. Think if they decide to sell all of their tokens for 50% less and they will still have 50% profit from total investment. This is why, I dont really like projects that give bonus too high as there will be potentially dumped.

Huge bonuses is normal and almost all the ico that i see do always have that feature  .that is thier key strategy to attract potential investors and this was also the reason why ico got alot of investors . investor came for the bonus in order to earn a profit , thats why its normal for them to dump the coins whatever they like because they invested a capital with it ( they invested money )  while you/us bounty hunters didnt invest any single penny so why we are the ones who complains the most  ?
Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 08:46:50 PM

This is not always truth because I have participated in many bounty campaigns before delay the time of paying bounty hunters yet the price sank. Bsse on my opinion, bounty allocation is not enough to sank the value of a project, there are many factors that come to play when it comes to this.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 10:00:10 PM

The CRYPTO space is evolving therefore several evolution is taking place which have an impact on bounty and payment, base on the development from ICO to IEO, lots of developers now feels bounty is not necessary to have a successful fund raising and also the bear market has an influence on payment to bounty hunters.
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:02:51 PM

I think you're wrong in this one.. Most of the time.. when a token is listed on exchange it looks as if hunters are the ones doing the dumping. But it has been proven times without number that private sales and presale investors are the real dumpers not bounty hunters... hunters in most cases... do not have enough token to bring down the price of a coin
Nekoma2018
Copper Member

Activity: 493
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2019, 10:05:09 PM

I think you're wrong in this one.. Most of the time.. when a token is listed on exchange it looks as if hunters are the ones doing the dumping. But it has been proven times without number that private sales and presale investors are the real dumpers not bounty hunters... hunters in most cases... do not have enough token to bring down the price of a coin
Another scenario of token getting dumped is a situation when the team are not truthful with the amount money raised.. they'll make bogus claims of how they've raised millions of dollar.. from investors only to get listed on exchange and then you'll notice those investors they claim to have are imaginary
powerman24

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 11:40:53 PM

Bounty payments are usually a small percent of total supply of the coins and long term they can not have price impact but short term they could. Demand for the product is the key for the price.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄  ▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌
【We produce energy from renewable sources to use it for mining and the blockchain.】
ANN THREADFACEBOOKTWITTERWHITEPAPERYOUTUBE
spydee1522

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:48:06 AM

why do we mostly consider bounty hunters dumping their tokens is the main reason for the fall of a project? only 1-5% are mostly allocated for bounties but bounty hunters are the most blamed. the amount reserved for bounty is not enough to bring the price of a coin down and also the fall of a coin does not mean its the end or failure of the project.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2019, 12:40:43 PM

The only effect i see is that hunters payment affect market because of the mass dumping,most hunters dont hold all they do is to receive and dump immediately which do affects investors and affect the project as well.but what i observe and will keep saying is project with good foundation will keep going no matter how the dumping may be.they will keep moving and nothing will affect them. this market issues really affect some project to the extent that they cant even pay hunters.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Yemolou

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 12:51:10 PM

Bounty payments do not have any big influence on the project. Only ICOs with a very weak team management, can allow a price drop after exchange listing. There were so much examples of hunters getting real money, without any price drops after the listing.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 01:11:01 PM

I think that's not matter with regards bounty hunters dumping their tokens after they received their part from bounty. Because its only around 2 to 5% were only allocated from bounties, so it just a small part compare to those who invested from a project. If the project was really a good one it will last like some top altcoins who still profitable to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: