Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: testrun by using the rebelbetting valuebetting software. limited free tips offer  (Read 369 times)
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:20:30 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 06:37:30 PM by mallorcagold

I changed the title of this thread.

I was searching for some people that wanted to try out the rebelbetting valuebetting software by composing a small betting group. However Cause I only am Jr member it seems hard to gain trust from the community.

I have 1 interested person that will join as well.

From today we will keep track of our daily progress. If followers are happy with the results we provide, they can always apply to join a betting group.

If there still are people that want to join our group you can send a PM at any time.

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
QuadsPoker
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 42

nothing is impossible

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 08:24:20 PM

Sounds interesting. Shoot me a Pm

Signature for rent. Your signature will be displayed an entire year in one of my threads that is visited 200+ times daily
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:03:42 PM

Pm send

https://www.RebelBetting.com/?x=mallorcagold The best arbitrage and value betting software on the market
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:12:07 AM

what are the bookies that this site uses ?? cause if it's quoting the highest odds from all the bookies online then the results won't be accurate
the key for me is to beat the Asian bookies cause other sites are either not accessible or will limit you really fast

also I couldn't find any vouch for it , but will keep an eye on how you perform especially if this software quotes the odds from the Asian markets
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:50:04 AM

what are the bookies that this site uses ?? cause if it's quoting the highest odds from all the bookies online then the results won't be accurate
the key for me is to beat the Asian bookies cause other sites are either not accessible or will limit you really fast

also I couldn't find any vouch for it , but will keep an eye on how you perform especially if this software quotes the odds from the Asian markets

Rebelbetting is supporting approximately 90 different bookies.  I am limited to a certain amount of bookies because I live in Spain and is heavily regulated. As example I am using Bwin. By using this one it gives me aproximatelly 25-50 valuebets daily.

Could you please name me a couple asian bookies so I can verify if the software supports those bookies?

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

So...  I guess you need to form a test betting group to get access to more fiat sports betting sites then?  I get it, it's hard getting access to all of them since every fiat bookie out there asks for KYC/AML stuff these days...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:13:30 AM

So...  I guess you need to form a test betting group to get access to more fiat sports betting sites then?  I get it, it's hard getting access to all of them since every fiat bookie out there asks for KYC/AML stuff these days...

Yeah I would like to test the software on a particular site first. But like you say if we have a group with people of different regions we could spread the balance over different bookies. I also contacted rebelbetting customer service and asked them if they can also add crypto accepting bookmakers.
It shouldn't be that hard I guess cause their software only compares and tracks valuebets. So it doesn't matter if it would be a crypto or fiat betting site.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:31:36 AM

Rebelbetting is supporting approximately 90 different bookies.  I am limited to a certain amount of bookies because I live in Spain and is heavily regulated. As example I am using Bwin. By using this one it gives me aproximatelly 25-50 valuebets daily.

Could you please name me a couple asian bookies so I can verify if the software supports those bookies?

Pinnacle , SBO , 188bet , Maxbet , Singbet , BetISN , Betfair ( exchange ) , Matchbook ( exchange )
these are the most popular ones the basically you can have accounts with all of them using one of the Asian brokers like Asianconnect
you are guaranteed to not be limited with them , and they accept countries world wide except USA AFAIK
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:44:50 AM

Pinnacle , SBO , 188bet , Maxbet , Singbet , BetISN , Betfair ( exchange ) , Matchbook ( exchange )
these are the most popular ones the basically you can have accounts with all of them using one of the Asian brokers like Asianconnect
you are guaranteed to not be limited with them , and they accept countries world wide except USA AFAIK

Thx im gonna have a look but pinnacle, Sbo and betfair are included in the supported bookies. The others i have to check out first

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:05:59 AM

ok I have checked with rebel betting. They support pinnacle, betfair, sbo, matchbook and 188bet.
im gonna signup with asianconnect today and create some accounts.

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

ok I have checked with rebel betting. They support pinnacle, betfair, sbo, matchbook and 188bet.

you won't regret , AC is the best gambling service I tried so far
check the software and see if you can find the plays , cause sometimes such softwares drop the odds quickly so it will be useless if you can't find the odds that they quote
for example I'm subscribed to betrush premium tipsters and the odds drop really hard within one minute after their tipsters post , so they are profitable but their service is useless since we will be getting way lower odds than what the tipsters quote
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:13:58 AM

you won't regret , AC is the best gambling service I tried so far
check the software and see if you can find the plays , cause sometimes such softwares drop the odds quickly so it will be useless if you can't find the odds that they quote
for example I'm subscribed to betrush premium tipsters and the odds drop really hard within one minute after their tipsters post , so they are profitable but their service is useless since we will be getting way lower odds than what the tipsters quote

That's the advantage of rebelbetting. They have an autosurf feature. as soon as you click a bet it instantly logs into your betting account with the choosen bookmaker and in 95% of the cases it also automatically fills in the bet in your betslip. I made a couple tests and from the moment the bets pops up in the rebelbetting software I managed to lock the bet on an average of less than 20 seconds.

So with rebelbetting its not a matter of finding the odds. just a matter of click the bet in the software and it automatically directs you to the right bookie, your account and even the right bet. only need to quickly verify the odds the software gives and the odds on the bookie site. If it is the same just lock the bet and ready.

But I firstly going to test with a smaller amount with the testgroup. already have 2 people. 2 more would be perfect so we have a small 100€ balance to bet with.

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:18:39 AM

@sygambler.

I registered with asianconnect yesterday and subscribed for pinnacle. However I had pinnacle activated in my valuebetting software and not a single value bet appeared. Pinnacle is perfect for arbitrage cause of their high overall odds. However I doubt they are perfect for valuebetting. I also checked out 188bet. This one shows much more valuebet opportunities.

At this moment the site that offers the most valuebets are Bwin and interwetten. So gonna try them out as well. Spoke with a guy in the rebelbetting FB group and he managed to place 3-4000 valuebets in Bwin. bet365 and interwetten without any problem. I think it all depends on the amount of money you put on a bet.

Pif

Activity: 153
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

I'd like to join you but never heard of valuebetting before. Pm me the details please.
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 02:07:16 PM

I'd like to join you but never heard of valuebetting before. Pm me the details please.

will pm you in a couple minutes

SyGambler
Legendary

guess who's back

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

@sygambler.

I registered with asianconnect yesterday and subscribed for pinnacle. However I had pinnacle activated in my valuebetting software and not a single value bet appeared. Pinnacle is perfect for arbitrage cause of their high overall odds. However I doubt they are perfect for valuebetting. I also checked out 188bet. This one shows much more valuebet opportunities.

At this moment the site that offers the most valuebets are Bwin and interwetten. So gonna try them out as well. Spoke with a guy in the rebelbetting FB group and he managed to place 3-4000 valuebets in Bwin. bet365 and interwetten without any problem. I think it all depends on the amount of money you put on a bet.

oh , was hoping you find some with asianconnect bookies
I won't be able to benefit from the software then anyway cause I only have access to bitcoin bookies and asianconnect
just be careful with fiat bookies cause they limit bettors really fast . I saw many people on twitter complaining about being limited  , someone was limited after making just 5 bets and he was up 250 GBP
so sometimes the sites block and limit the accounts when they see the bettor is betting for value no matter if the account is negative or positive
mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 02:59:52 PM

@sygambler.

oh , was hoping you find some with asianconnect bookies
I won't be able to benefit from the software then anyway cause I only have access to bitcoin bookies and asianconnect
just be careful with fiat bookies cause they limit bettors really fast . I saw many people on twitter complaining about being limited  , someone was limited after making just 5 bets and he was up 250 GBP
so sometimes the sites block and limit the accounts when they see the bettor is betting for value no matter if the account is negative or positive

Gonna check our the other Asianconneft bookies today. Maybe they give more value bets

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

All Posts following after This one Will include all details about the progress of our test run

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:10:11 PM

To prove I am not after anyones money by asking a 5€ fee on participants I have deposited 55€ myself + I paid for the 49€ rebelbetting valuebetting software.

Deposits + signup bonus of 25€ on interwetten

Proof of purchase lisence

Following link guides you to a ready made spreadsheet/logbook created by rebelbetting to follow every single bet, results and graphs.

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnYAOd-LKvdvgXftdCUiNti43VVb

mallorcagold (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:02:17 PM

Here are the first bets placed using the software.

some notes:

Betting amounts are low.
   - But first of all it is a test run with a limited balance
   - Secondly valuebetting is about volume
   - thirdly the software has the Kelly criterion bankroll management implemented which calculates the bet amounts automatically according to the available bankroll.

You the screenshot below or follow the logbook/spreadsheet (possibly more bets get added)

https://1drv.ms/x/s!AnYAOd-LKvdvgXftdCUiNti43VVb

Important: Valuebetting is not a guaranteed winning strategy and cannot be compared with arbitrage betting. Value betting is about volume and decent bankroll management. Valuebetting will also be affected by downswings but by volume and BR management you can fight the variance in minimize the downsings. Valuebetting has proved to bring steady returns on a long term period with averages between 15-25% ROI monthly.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: