Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:17:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn merit??  (Read 965 times)
Humayun Khan (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:47:17 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 04:17:39 PM by Humayun Khan
Merited by Fivestar4everMVP (2)

Help me.How to do good post and earn merit??
Luchinono

Activity: 30
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:34:57 PM

You're also a beginner,dishing out instructions is bad English and hardly coherent words, apart from the fact that you just stated the obvious,and put a link that's just 3--4 posts above yours,just shows you're the noob who needs tutoring on the forum..
I'll advice you stay on read mode,till at least you can communicate effectively,with at least 10% quality
TBboys

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:17:56 AM

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads. [1][e]
Sorry,but it seems that your post is breaking the rules.
I think it is a pointless or uninteresting post.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:03:17 AM

Sorry, bro, I do not find out something important in your post. What kind of rules you are talking about? I think your post is not meaningful here and I think you need to learn more to create an informative post.

Screamshot

Activity: 140

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

You are not in any position to make a post like this and besides the article is poorly organised and the emojies just made the post even more childish. The link you posted is about the forum and not bitcoin or other coin and besides there is a search button that can be used to search up things

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:55:40 PM

You're a newbie so don't start posting thread about what should newbies do as it is discussed several times and I don't find it needed to be discussed again. Start doing what I stated and I'm sure you'll learn.
You can start from these task :

So better to know their rules regulation.
First Step

You can gather some information.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:17:40 AM

Sadly agree, too many beginners try to get merit with such really bad way posting guides noone would ever need.
That is sad, but can't be avoided.
POGO393

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

You're also a beginner,dishing out instructions is bad English and hardly coherent words, apart from the fact that you just stated the obvious,and put a link that's just 3--4 posts above yours,just shows you're the noob who needs tutoring on the forum..
I'll advice you stay on read mode,till at least you can communicate effectively,with at least 10% quality
. I am also begunner,may you tell me please how to recieve the ,,MERIT,, i listened that now,you dont recieve junior meber without merit,and i need it very much,help me please
HODL2090

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:32 AM

Well this post highlighted in the OP is a sticky thread and should stand out to anyone genuinely interested in learning .ore about the forum.

I am also begunner,may you tell me please how to recieve the ,,MERIT,, i listened that now,you dont recieve junior meber without merit,and i need it very much,help me please

There is no definitive guide as far as I know. But it can be summarized as;
Make objectively quality content, that is equally relevant.
Don't post simply to gain attention, really have something to contribute.
Have basic knowledge of the forum
While grammar is not so important. You posts should be at least readable.
You could as well check if your local board is listed if you are not fluent in English.
Also, don't be too desperate to get merits.
Marshall14

Activity: 112
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:23:47 AM

Hey guys😊.Are You beginners??Don't frustrated 😀.Its a good site to discuss about bitcoin or some other coin this sites owner support
This is already a basically known fact,and actually I do not see the purpose of painting it out again,in the name of starting a new thread/topic.
On this forum,new ideas and knowledge are highly appreciated,and until you start to give informations that are yours and are new,then you'll have problems coping on the forum

I honestly think you should lock this thread now,its been redundant from the very beginning,before it gives birth to another spam megathread
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

Well, I am not a beginner but still, I consider myself as a newbie as it helps me to satisfy my hunger for the knowledge. Even though I am a member of this community since the last 4 years, I believe that there is much more to learn and understand and that kicks me to follow the experienced members and their topics/posts to have that matured approach towards new things/events taking place in this sphere.
jerome892

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:41:04 AM

What newschannels are the best to follow when you know this and that, but would like to be updated regularly in what is happening in this world?
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:13:04 AM

HI. i am also a beginner but I don't know exactly what you can help in your post?
Shshirin

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:12:48 PM

Sadly agree, too many beginners try to get merit with such really bad way posting guides noone would ever need.
That is sad, but can't be avoided.

You are right many new member do posting for merit. This is veri sad. Better way try to active. Many people want instant merit. So Lazy
monmatias

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:43:58 PM

I'm also a beginner in using this platform! I'm a crypto hodler for a year now and it's exciting reading some of the articles here!!   Grin
dvdrewritable

Activity: 280
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:37:39 AM

Thanks for your post though your post doesn't count as an informative post. Bro, you look also a beginner so I think you have to learn a lot of basic rules and knowledge which will help you a lot for posting. Still, I am learning from this forum because I love to seek knowledge.

▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     I  D  Ξ  A  O  L  O  G  Y     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄
SUPPORT BRIGHT IDEAS THROUGH CROWDFUNDING
Follow us on:  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Youtube
Coolman4

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:36:04 AM

this rules are must to avoid scams many newbies depends upon posts and review at-least they can depend upon members for clarifying quires
kimsoncagampang

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:41:02 PM

i notice some of the high rank members here do not like when a beginner ask a question and that question is you can find an answer in google, they're just going to insult you. like "are you dumb? google it first don't ask stupid question" phrases like that you will going to encounter when you ask a silly question.    they could just have ignore it but instead they make the beginners hesitate to ask a question again. And yes I am a beginner and I already experience this once.
Humayun Khan (OP)

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:22:45 PM

Thanks everyone for your valuable comment.
Ridaa

Activity: 53
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:59:26 PM

Here we are again. Do you really think that just by putting a topic about merits you will get one? It don't happen like this. You have to work on things you lack for example let's start by how you communicate. It matters alot. Also instead of posting same old things be a learner for now and read as many posts as you can. Even if you stay in the beginners and help corner, chances are you'll still learn a lot from it. So stop begging for it and start working for it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: