Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💥POZESS-🔥The World's First User Curated Social Marketplace On Blockchain  (Read 18001 times)
AKGoofy

Activity: 90
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

Hello. Are you planning to make your site multilingual?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:14:49 PM

Good evening. Please tell me how long the Pre-ICO will last? And when will the main phase of the sale of tokens begin?

Hello Varog,

Happy to answer your question. the Pre-ICO will start 01 Feb 00:00 UTC 2019 and will last till 28th Feb 2019. Main crowdsale will start from March 1st 2019 and last till the end of May. there will be 4 phases

Please see more details in our whitepaper about the token sale https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:17:44 PM

Dear AKGoofy

Yes we will have multilingual site both for the ICO and when we launch our app, the ICO site translation will be part of the bounty campaign

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Yzhee101

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

Good evening. Please tell me how long the Pre-ICO will last? And when will the main phase of the sale of tokens begin?

Hello Varog,

Happy to answer your question. the Pre-ICO will start 01 Feb 00:00 UTC 2019 and will last till 28th Feb 2019. Main crowdsale will start from March 1st 2019 and last till the end of May. there will be 4 phases

Please see more details in our whitepaper about the token sale https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
Wow how many stages. This is very good, because it will be possible to attract as many users and buyers of tokens as possible. Tomorrow I plan to buy your project tokens. Good luck to you guys.
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:40:18 PM

Hey. I can not understand, Soft Cap is already assembled or not? There are two collection lines on the official website, and both have different information.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:44:31 PM

Hello Varog,

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
Thank you, but tell me, if I buy tokens now, will I get them after ICO? Or right away?
AKGoofy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Dear AKGoofy

Yes we will have multilingual site both for the ICO and when we launch our app, the ICO site translation will be part of the bounty campaign

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Now there are only 3 languages on the site. What other languages will be added?
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

Dear AKGoofy

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Surely the most populars.
AKGoofy

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:51:48 PM

Dear AKGoofy

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Awesome answer. I would like to know the exact answer, which ones languages? Perhaps I could also help with the translation into my native language.
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:11:54 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 08:21:56 PM by pozess_Ico

Dear AKGoofy

Kind Regards

The Pozess Team
Awesome answer. I would like to know the exact answer, which ones languages? Perhaps I could also help with the translation into my native language.

Hello AKGoofy
Thank you for your comments. You are kind. we are looking for Russian, Spanish, French, German, Turkish, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Indonesian, Filipino, Urdu, Mandarin, Thai, Vietnamese. Which language are you interested in?

Kind Regards

The Team Pozess
cryptogirl99

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:39:23 PM

Hi! The idea is exciting. How does pozess work? Is it like instagram or pinterest?!
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 08:43:54 PM

Hello Varog,

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
Thank you, but tell me, if I buy tokens now, will I get them after ICO? Or right away?

Dear Varog

Thank you for your question. Usually, for retail purchases it is after the ICO however for large contributions we can send tokens right away. Private sale is being conducted offline so we will have to discuss the details.

Kind regards

The Pozess team
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

Hi! The idea is exciting. How does pozess work? Is it like Instagram or Pinterest?!

Dear cryptogirl99

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is a groundbreaking concept. The app draws inspiration from both Instagram and Pinterest but the difference is POZESS is dedicated to shopping. So we are a combination of Social media, Digital Marketing, and e-Commerce. It's like Instagram and Pinterest without the clutter. Users post images of products for fashion and lifestyle from businesses and boutiques all over the world while simultaneously inviting them to join Pozess. Users get PZS tokens as the reward for all the social activities like posts, shares, and likes. Merchants get more visibility as more and more users join our platform. Images get uploaded in real-time and shoppers get a wide variety of choices in products that they have never seen before. Hope this answers your question? Please read our whitepaper -> https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our telegram channel -> t.me/joinPozess for all the latest news and updates

Kind regards

The Pozess team
sadboy132

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:48:07 PM

Hi, can you tell me who your partners are?
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:57:10 PM

The project looks quite promising, but you have a lot of work to do. Good luck team
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:58:37 PM

Hi! The idea is exciting. How does pozess work? Is it like Instagram or Pinterest?!

Dear cryptogirl99

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is a groundbreaking concept. The app draws inspiration from both Instagram and Pinterest but the difference is POZESS is dedicated to shopping. So we are a combination of Social media, Digital Marketing, and e-Commerce. It's like Instagram and Pinterest without the clutter. Users post images of products for fashion and lifestyle from businesses and boutiques all over the world while simultaneously inviting them to join Pozess. Users get PZS tokens as the reward for all the social activities like posts, shares, and likes. Merchants get more visibility as more and more users join our platform. Images get uploaded in real-time and shoppers get a wide variety of choices in products that they have never seen before. Hope this answers your question? Please read our whitepaper -> https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our telegram channel -> t.me/joinPozess for all the latest news and updates

Kind regards

The Pozess team

You need a good exposure to make your platform successful. Word of mouth is a good marketing tool. But, when will your e-commerce section be operational? Is accessing your platform free for ordinary users even not crypto enthusiasts?
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:08:19 AM

I can not understand why you use the blockchain? For safety?
Vivianex

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

Why I did not find information about your bounty campaign? Are you planning to do this?
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:28:21 AM

Are you planning to add your token to the stock exchange after ICO? Or do you already have any agreements?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:33:39 AM

Are you planning to add your token to the stock exchange after ICO? Or do you already have any agreements?
I think that this will happen after ICO. According to the rules it is impossible to tell on which exchange a token will be added before it is added
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: