Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:24:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 💥POZESS-🔥The World's First User Curated Social Marketplace On Blockchain  (Read 18000 times)
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:02:11 AM

Are you planning to add your token to the stock exchange after ICO? Or do you already have any agreements?
I think that this will happen after ICO. According to the rules it is impossible to tell on which exchange a token will be added before it is added

Dear Chipchop

Thank you for the question. Yes, we plan to be listed on quite a few exchanges. We have already an agreement with an exchange and are in talks with another. We will announce the agreement when we are ready. Please be patient. Let us assure you we wil be listed on exchanges

Kind Regards

The team POZESS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:04:38 AM

Hey. I can not understand, Soft Cap is already assembled or not? There are two collection lines on the official website, and both have different information.

Hello 21Dime,
Thanks again. As we previously mentioned we have received commitments from investors for the soft cap. We are waiting for the final transactions. We have a bit of technical glitch on the website thanks for catching it we will fix it asap.

Kind Regards

The team Pozess
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:06:33 AM

Hi, can you tell me who your partners are?

Hello sadboy132

We are totally committed to the fundraise right now. We are in talks with several potential partners and are doing roadshows. Partners will be announced during the middle phase of the ICO

Thanks & Regards

The Team Pozess
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:20:43 AM

Hi! The idea is exciting. How does pozess work? Is it like Instagram or Pinterest?!

Dear cryptogirl99

Thank you for your question. Yes, it is a groundbreaking concept. The app draws inspiration from both Instagram and Pinterest but the difference is POZESS is dedicated to shopping. So we are a combination of Social media, Digital Marketing, and e-Commerce. It's like Instagram and Pinterest without the clutter. Users post images of products for fashion and lifestyle from businesses and boutiques all over the world while simultaneously inviting them to join Pozess. Users get PZS tokens as the reward for all the social activities like posts, shares, and likes. Merchants get more visibility as more and more users join our platform. Images get uploaded in real-time and shoppers get a wide variety of choices in products that they have never seen before. Hope this answers your question? Please read our whitepaper -> https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our telegram channel -> t.me/joinPozess for all the latest news and updates

Kind regards

The Pozess team

You need a good exposure to make your platform successful. Word of mouth is a good marketing tool. But, when will your e-commerce section be operational? Is accessing your platform free for ordinary users even not crypto enthusiasts?

Dear Twinkledo

Really appreciate your comment. We have a very detailed growth strategy which starts with our app which is geared to create a massive community organically
we have omnichannel marketing and key partnerships we plan to execute to build and penetrate the market. We have spend several years to analyze and fine tune our marketing and growth strategy. Our beta should be available post-ICO 3rd quarter of 2019. Our alpha is already available. Previosly we created a prototype which has over 6K organic users. I hope you visit our whitepaper https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our telegram t.me/joinPozess to learn more.

Kind Regards

The Pozess team
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:26:27 AM

Why I did not find information about your bounty campaign? Are you planning to do this?

Dear Vivianex

Thank you for your question. Yes, the bounty shall start soon we are working on the final touches. Will announce and share the thread shortly.
Please join our telegram to learn more t.me/joinPozess

Kind Regards

The team POZESS
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:32:09 AM

I can not understand why you use the blockchain? For safety?

Dear M4rk5M4n

Thank you for this important question. The PZS token is at the heart of Pozess. First of all the PZS token will be instrumental in rewarding our users for growing our community for several social activities to bring visibility to our merchants and our platform. So far the value of a marketplace was concentrated only in the hands of a centralized management and never reached the people who contributed to the network effect. We are changing that! Secondly PZS tokens will be used to purchase products, services, advertisements, in our platform. Blockchain enables us to run a middleman free transaction platform written on smart contract which will reduce cost and reduce fraud and make transactions, shipping etc reliable and safe. To learn more details please download our white paper https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf

Hope that answers your question?

Kind Regards

The team Pozess

Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:12 AM

Hi, please tell me exactly what benefits will be for retailers?
generous

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:05:18 PM

40 million dollars Hard Cap? This is a lot. Why do you need such big money?
the installation of a large target is something that is very good in my opinion. because memnag every project must have high targets and goals. but that will have an effect on all components of the project. for example if the project is successful it will be a project that includes a large project. and usually the problem faced by a high target is that the target is not met and the project will be extended and worse the project will stop.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:14:11 PM

the installation of a large target is something that is very good in my opinion. because memnag every project must have high targets and goals. but that will have an effect on all components of the project. for example if the project is successful it will be a project that includes a large project. and usually the problem faced by a high target is that the target is not met and the project will be extended and worse the project will stop.
The goal must always be justified. If the team sets too high a goal, it will be very difficult to realize. You need to be realistic.
Dime21

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

The goal must always be justified. If the team sets too high a goal, it will be very difficult to realize. You need to be realistic.
Do you think that this is an unreasonably large amount?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

No, I do not think so. This is quite a standard amount for the realise project.
Dime21

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:36:12 PM

Totally agree with you. People who think that it is a lot to implement the project do not take into account many factors.
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:11:25 PM

We must understand that with the current prices of BTC and ETH, it is extremely difficult to collect such an amount.

You should also understand that the team collects funds in dollars and the team will also make the product of the project for dollars, and not for ETH or BTC.
conceptinion

Activity: 34
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

We must understand that with the current prices of BTC and ETH, it is extremely difficult to collect such an amount.

You should also understand that the team collects funds in dollars and the team will also make the product of the project for dollars, and not for ETH or BTC.
Yes, but then people buy BTC and ETH for dollars. Or other fiat money.
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:15:14 PM

I agree with you in part. In any case, I wish the team good luck! The project is very worthwhile and I like his idea.
darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:46:54 PM

I agree with you in part. In any case, I wish the team good luck! The project is very worthwhile and I like his idea.
I think in any case, I think that the team will be able to collect the required amount.
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

Hi, please tell me exactly what benefits will be for retailers?

Hello Dime21
This is an excellent question and we are more than happy to answer. The project is designed to bring visibility to the retailers and their products as each shopper on our platform can act as a marketing channel and as an influencer. When they post the product pictures of a retailer they get more visibility and mentioned on social media both inside and outside our platform. This is called network effect. People just do what they normally do like posting pics, sharing and likes and the more people do that the more the merchants get exposure to reduce the cost of marketing for them. POZESS offers full service including instant shopfront creation, omnichannel marketing, international shipping right from the platform, and much more. POZESS is a real-time platform where the merchant's products are spotlighted to premium homepage location for bringing greater visibility.

Please read our white paper for more information https://www.pozess.com/ico/uploads/PozessWhitePaper.pdf and join our Telegram group t.me//joinPozess and join the conversation.

Kind Regards

The POZESS Team
pozess_Ico (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

I think in any case, I think that the team will be able to collect the required amount.

Hello folks
That's a very exciting conversation. Many projects don't succeed because they run short of money and do not estimate the real-costs especially when they start. We have spent considerable time and effort to estimate our costs. Let me give an example of money raised for competing marketplace Farfetch is $701 Million. Our fund requirements are not extraordinary. We need to make sure the project succeeds and gain users.
Special thanks to darkshine for your comment.

We really appreciate all your comments, questions. Please keep them coming.

Kind Regards

The team Pozess
iqikdino

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:38:22 PM

I saw on your site that you have already launched the alpha version of the platform. This is true?
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:04:01 PM

I saw on your site that you have already launched the alpha version of the platform. This is true?
Yes, it is true as I understand it. You can check it yourself on the project website.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: