Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:40:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The BTC crash is good news for Altcoins  (Read 20002 times)
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:43:56 AM

It's the analyzation of individual trader, although it is a positive analyzation and crypto community love to hear it, it will not make current cryptocurrency market better, what we need are more big investors get in the market and more governments accept the legality of cryptocurrency.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

If an alt path is reached, independent of the seamless connection between btc and alt prices, it can only be good news.
trust09man

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:02:14 AM

I don't think that at this point a reversal would be withing months. Crypto would have to be stable for months in my opinion for any meaningful upswing in prices. For now, I just think that support is lost and it'll take a decent amount of time until the market's sentiment is fixed. Rumor has it that many large investors are on limit calls to exit the market if it plunges even a little further. Something that'll be hard to recover from.

Valid points, I am scared of this too. Do you think if major investors pull out, that's it for crypto? I don't see how we can come out of this scam. BTC being the front runner, kept the hopes high. Altcoins were never really trusted over it anyways.
coaprotet
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

KNL Ecosystem - Invest. Trade. Earn.

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:54 AM

No it is not, because look at the market dominance, its more than 50 percent. It means, if BTC is falling, every single altcoin is following and crashes even harder. When the market is going to recover and the dominance of BTC won't be so big, we will see the raise of alts.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
iovio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

I have other argument, some altcoin will die because of situation of the current market.
Because, all altcoin have BTC pair on the exchange.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

I agree with this statement, other altcoin can use this opportunity to win the leading position of bitcoin. Ripple (xrp) is a typical example, it is rising up so many people predict it may be the first head of the BTC.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
alian17

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 09:01:56 AM

I don't think a BTC crash would benefit altcoins. Many altcoins rely on BTC. There is a close connection between them. The biggest impact when BTC drops is altcoins. At the same time, BTC has a great impact on the whole encryption market.

Neutro               More than a blockchain
          Join The WHITELIST         
Telegram     Twitter     Linkedin     Github     Medium
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:04:01 AM

I do not believe in altcoin any more, so I'm not too keen on them, so maybe I'll give up on them now.

matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:14:48 AM

The advantage of altcoin is the versatility, altcoin can be used or create countless idea that will be useful for many life situation in different sector of ecinomy and investment. I think the downtrend in cryptocurrency market is enabling investors to scoup cheap altcoin prices!

zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:04 AM

I would say that it is not good for the overall condition of cryptocurrency if bitcoin crashes as altcoins is dependent on bitcoin itself. We could see the trend lately that bitcoin is dipping and so the other crypto.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:41:36 AM

I do not believe in altcoin any more, so I'm not too keen on them, so maybe I'll give up on them now.
I'm a bitcoin holder and do hold some alt coins.

I put more money to bitcoin obviously but I've got some spare money for diversifying with altcoins. You may give up if you think that its no longer on your side and you can just stick to bitcoin which is the best method for everybody who wants to have a better status during this bear market.
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 614

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:18:47 PM

Lots of altcoins going to die due to this bear market, maybe they are indeed scam and all they just want is to appear legit but are trying to set up the sell wall ever now and then and then sell again before they release another problem of their development but this time they are going to die. This bear market does something good after all such as purging the shitcoins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:23:29 PM

I'm pretty sure that a reversal will not be happening for many months yet to come. The thing is that there is still too much uncertainty in the air to make everyday people invest in cryptos with ease of mind.
I still think that the market will be bearish/stagnated for at least 1.5 to 2 years. Sad as it may be, the market really needs to let out some air and dispose of all of the useless coins.

sexylady13

Activity: 322

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:45 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/why-did-crypto-market-experience-a-27-billion-wipeout-experts-discuss-factors

Every situation has a bright side, you just have to look at the bigger picture!

According to Crypto Rand, a currency trader and technical analyst,

"We will have to wait some more months until BTC settle down its path through a potential reversal, but the alternative cryptocurrency market could take its own direction getting rid of the BTC influence. The big caps altcoin response has been amazing so far."

Further on, the article goes on to say,

"Institutional investors are focusing on products that provide investor protection and strengthen the infrastructure of the crypto market."

Such volatility doesn't mean anything. The true value of cryptocurrency lies in a strong foundation (which requires user-friendly decentralized marketplaces where we can use cryptocurrency, and added security in the form of escrow systems) which will be made possible with the upcoming ICO's.

They're not all scams!

Alts have fallen so much that they will die or separate from the influence of the rate of BTC. I hope this will happen soon cause BTC has no bottom now and may fall very much, so the manipulators themselves will be astonished!

nytrolic

Activity: 165

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:56:45 PM

I can not see any positive effects on altcoins. I think that guy have to look cmc before creating some articles. Bitcoin have the biggest marketcap in crypto world so if btc will start to crash like 2 3 days before everyaltcoin will try to go to zero definetly. There is no good news for altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:03:29 PM

Until now, the price of all Altcoins is dependent on the Bitcoin price, respectively, Bitcoin is an indicator of the cryptocurrency market. Maybe when the market recovers - the trend of dependence and domination - will change, but no expert can know this.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the crash of bitcoin is good for other altcoins, because it is happening so. Icos are meant for fail or succeed depending on their product and that has nothing to do with bitcoin collapse or rise.

And even now, the XLM, Stellar should probably usurp bitcoin cash on the coinmarketcap, and i think thats happening soon, probably in a week there about.
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

Any time people's thinking can be selective, you can go left or right. But what I want to say is that cryptocurrencies are dangerous now, and perhaps another devaluation will return Bitcoin to $2,000. But there are always many people who are blindly optimistic.

Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

Even if the altcoin is not affected by bitcoin, how can the altcoin get rid of the influence of the mainstream altcoin, such as ETH, ADA, NEO, EOS?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:49:15 AM

I don’t think it’s worth 100% to trust the experts, in most cases Bitcoin pulled other coins with it

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: