Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fork of forks are destroying cryptocurrencies  (Read 150 times)
lolgato1 (OP)

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

Hi, dont you think that a lot of forks are destroying cryptocurrencies at all. How can you explain to new comers that Bitcoin Cash SV was a fork of another fork? Not only blockchains are forked but also bitcoin community is forked, everything is going from decentralization to centralization, they are fighting together, use unfair methods and together they are destroying cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:21:51 PM

Not totally true, Horizen is a for from Zcash but has a lot of more decentralization and is a more advanced cryptocurrency. And that's it, some cryptos may a be a fork but better compared to the source. Not every forks are bad.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:38:14 PM

Having a fork is a not the reason behind the reduction in market price and some other things. If those who caused the dump do not have such power art their disposal the would not have done that..
I just wish you could read this, to gave better understanding of what is really happening.
https://medium.com/icu-me/power-war-of-bitcoin-cash-abc-bchabs-and-bitcoin-cash-sv-bchsv-can-increase-bch-total-hashrate-230d47d4a29

So, we have been having a lot of forks, yet no dump of this nature.
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:40:45 PM

Hi, dont you think that a lot of forks are destroying cryptocurrencies at all. How can you explain to new comers that Bitcoin Cash SV was a fork of another fork? Not only blockchains are forked but also bitcoin community is forked, everything is going from decentralization to centralization, they are fighting together, use unfair methods and together they are destroying cryptocurrencies.

The forks is a way from the politician to control the market. Remember about when you are seeing the fact that forks has been used to fool the newbies or even newcomers.
that doesn't make sense to create a fork based on their intentions that means the consensus doesn't really work for me.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:04:37 AM

It is only becoming clearer now that even the first BTC fork (BCH)  was a total mirage or mess that actually amounted to nothing. It s time to stare clear of these destructive strategies

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:06:00 AM

You are right, just look what happened to BCH. The price before the fork was around 600 USD per coin and now even if you accumulate the fork and the coin you will see around 400 USD. Sad, but that is life.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:09:25 AM

Well bitcoincash fork is the first coin that Id see to affect bitcoin price ,I've never seen anything like it before apart from this all other forking coins don't drag down the market price like this ,in fact this is something new ,forks have good side effects as well as bad ones too
thenextking

Activity: 235
Merit: 62

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

I agree and these forks are useless, just some whale/s game. What etharium classic really use for?
SvonioneFromMangoCoinz

Activity: 663
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

I think that is the strategy of the whales. It's not just hard fork into two other little altcoins, where whales are launching new strategies to scare investors. I think the Executive Board will not be able to die and it is just making investors anxious and selling off the Executive Board. then its price soared.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
crypt0.r3negades
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

► Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:56:12 AM

I can see that they are really destroying temporarily the cryptocurrency. Because before the fork the prices on the coin are starting to dump already. Investors backing out and cashing out their coins and turn to the coin that is holding its fork in order to get tokens for free. And right now the market has not yet recovered.

stiletos

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

The reason why crypto won't have an easy ride to mass adoption is this attitude of egoistic coin creators/wannabes whose selfish interest would only cause them to keep forking coins because of one disagreement or the other! In the end all parties will only destroy what crypto represents!
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

Slowly all the forks are boring. At first, i considered bitcoin cash to be an altcoin that could possibly become something, but since the new sv fork, i have lost the respect. Now i do not believe anymore that something can become of him.
iovio

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

yes, this fork is make pain for every cryptoholder.
The fork is very bad idea. like what happen on bch right now, this event is make the market very bearish.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:19:38 AM

I kind of thought thought the Bitcoin Cash fork was just a pointless way to "cash" in on Bitcoin's good name. So I hope BCH and whatever the pointlesss fork is called go away and make room for superior coins that have at the very least a unique name.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: