Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you worried about?  (Read 1577 times)
W.Wander (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:08:49 PM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

What are your pain points in the crypto world?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:26:42 PM

what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

I worry that btc won't increase in price much in the nearest future. To my mind, btc is going to rise but i don't know how much. As I have several coins of btc
I want to sell them at higher price
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

I think that there is always something to worry about but this doesn't mean that we need panic because this will lead to nowhere. To my mind,it is better to be calm and not worry about anything. This will help you to live and enjoy your work

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:50:59 PM

I am worried because bitcoin price still goes down and some saying that bitcoin price go down until 1000$. I have some bitcoin that is why i am worrying if i sell it now or hold it.
mangsitin

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:46 AM

In the Crypto world there are too many risks, for example, Investors buy Bitcoin at high prices and then the next day the price of Bitcoin falls very deep, so this risk must be understood by all Cryptocurrency Investors, because in the Crypto world there are many concerns not just thinking about profits, but a lot concerns at Crypto.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

This concern is evident, currently the price of bitcoin is still down, apparently this month is a month full of worries. This condition makes the holder less comfortable, bitcoin will really change the price, is it possible that the fiat exchange that occurs also affects the crypto market?
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:17:21 AM

what I am most worried about now is. if the price of bitcoin always goes down. so that many people will stop investing. because they run out of capital. and chose to work in the real world as a place to look for Rizki.
I am waiting for good news from bitcoin, I don't want to be panic but if it keeps going down like that, i don't think I can wait more.
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:43:57 AM

I am worried about the BTC price drop continuously and there were speculations that btc will go down up to $1000 which will be really bad for the holders. I am worried about ETH too coz it feels like ETH will never rise again. I bought some ETH at $400 something that is why i am worried so much.
cc80aa

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:51:21 AM

I dont worry about the price of bitcoin, i know and we all know that what is trend of the market trading in cryptocurrency this is very vital that they are needed comfidence and luck and very important dont be panic during price volatility it should be relax to can make a countermeasure for the next time trading. what i worry about is the scammers have different scammers from hacking your account and they others is project scammer many are scam. I am experience not paid my work until now not recieved my token.for the bounty hunters choose the right one
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:55:06 AM

Worried that crypto prices will continue to decline, and affect the altcoin price, if this decline continues, there will be many investors who will switch business, and crypto's future will get worse. But this is a challenge that we must face and we must overcome it so that it doesn't drop too sharply.

bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:46:20 AM

the thing I fear most is price volatility. maybe when the price goes down but it goes up again it is a very natural thing, but if it experiences 'destruction' like the beginning of 2018, it is obviously very painful. what are the implications for me? very clearly, for now my life needs as a college student depend on the cryptocurrency industry. when there is bad news attacking this industry, I am very panicked, the relative prices will drop, ICO projects begin to fall or fail, trading becomes very difficult, and finally my income decreases, I will be increasingly difficult to maintain my college life, which is clear this is one of the most important keys for my future.
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:23:34 AM

My most worry is always about if Ive invest in the right project,in crypto world is so easy to lose out and its so scary ,days back I made a mistake yet again ,I sold some of my coins to get bitcoincash fork ,I sold my etn 3000pieces and my litecoin cash 2000 pieces and not knowing that bitcoin cash fork is just a fork not hardfork ,so now I can't even buy my sold coins back for the price I sold them ,l lose. This shows how scary trading is

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:11:57 AM

If you check out the BTC market history then absolutely there is no need to worry much in the current bear market. This is the time where most of the btc investors buy more btc at a low market value and store your btc for a little longer while waiting for the pump to happen soon. I know it's normal for the investors to worry but with btc market, I am optimistic it will make a pump in the coming months and will just have to wait for it.
Sinone

Activity: 597

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

It is really a matter of worry that bitcoin price getting down day by day but at the same, we have to realize that this is a common nature in the crypto world. So all we need to be patience and calm as long as the market turning change. There is nothing can be profitable without worrying so let's hope the best.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:51:12 AM

What I'm afraid of is the amount of scam and hacking in crypto, many of which misuse cryptocurrencies as illegal actions so that the government and the state prohibit the circulation of cryptocurrencies. If in my country there was a ban on the crypto use, the prohibition of crypto storage and all about crypto was banned in my country, so it had a big effect on me and also had a big effect on the crypto market. I hope that won't happen
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:54:33 AM

Maybe this thinking reverse, when the price goes more down many can take this opportunity to buy more volume of the coin. There is someone who gonna believe on the recovery of the market. They won't run out of capital but prepare to put the capital on crypto because it is much cheaper than expected and might bullish which can bring them good profit. I rather work on both because we cannot predict what future could bring, better ready for it.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:57:30 AM

People fear because of Bitcoin volatility which as a result has landed many Bitcoiners into mess. Investment into Bitcoin should be an investment one can lose regardless of how proficient one is in this industry. My pains were when my 5 Ethereum: 5 X @300 = 1,500$ went down so drastically to 865$ 5 X @173$, just waiting for the next bull run.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:08:14 AM

i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

My fear is on crypto generally. I'm wondering when altcoins will start a bull run, probably one of my altcoins overtaking bitcoin price   Grin

If this happens, then my fears will be allayed because I will be in good $
Lunalionn

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:37:57 AM

Hey guys,

I got a few questions, i'm interested in knowing what people in the crypto industry may be worried about. What fears do you have in regards to crypto?

What would you say is in the back of your mind and pops up at times, a concern you have in the industry? What is it that makes you worry at times?

In all industries and markets there's certain concerns and fears pertaining to different issues, i'm curious to know what people fear in the crypto industry? Why?

If the answer is the obvious, afraid it goes to $0 etc.. then tell me why? what impact would that have on you, give me a explanation of what effect that has on you and in what way it concerns you, beyond just going to $0? I'm wanting to understand what the fears and impacts on people lives are in the crypto industry, obviously losing money because it goes to $0 and you become broke is an issue, but why? Explain it a bit more to me if thats your answer.
I am worrying about the legalization of bitcoin. If the government continue banning bitcoin, it will soon disappear.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: