Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:18:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Received your bounty rewards?  (Read 564 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:53:57 AM

How often are you scammed for bounty rewards? It's no surprise some devs are scamming the bounty hunters to save costs. It's always upsetting to do a good work and finally this time is wasted if the devs don't send tokens. Scam means if you don't receive tokens at all according to the initial rules when you joined.

How often were you scammed in the past considered in percent of all campaigns? How many were paid? And do you have an idea to avoid it?

Nowadays, it is very much a luck to join a successful bounty campaign, almost many of the ICOS today are not even reaching their softcap and some of them is a scam too. We, bounty hunters should not be deceived by the beauty of their words but to be knowledgeable to filter out the good projects.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

I have experienced scams very often, almost 70% of all the projects I have participated in have ended in scams. it is very difficult for me to predict the characteristics of a project. at this time I was following a project that had reached the softcap, to prevent scams.

Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:15:13 AM

I have never get paid doing any bounty before ,the ones i did in the past rob me using KYC which was never implemented at the beginning of the campaign and the news surrounding us this days about scammy bounty manager is spreading ,I hope it get fixed somehow

azalea69

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

Until now I am still learning to be able to find out about scam projects or not, this learning has not produced results and for bounty prizes, it is still in the process of participating in the project and hoping to get prizes with the results of my own sweat with the project that I brought WPP.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

It has happened with me more than one time. One time, the ICO got cancelled or postponed indefinitely after doing the bounty work for over a month. Another time, it was mismanaged and delayed by so many months that I lost track of things to do to even get my bounty. Anyway, one can only try to pick good bounties but cannot be lucky all the time.
drew314

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:47:21 AM

This are still existed up to this time which my friend of mine got zero stakes and has a complete of working days up to the end of the campaign. So be careful of this famous Bounty manager "S". I don't want mentioning his or her name because i  am not the victim of this scammed. i'd my friend to address this situation.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:48:30 AM

Well I've only finished 2 bounties so far. One paid out well and the otger had an unsuccessful ICO so they scrapped the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:07:22 AM

Of the few projects that I have participated in, there is only one project that I have received that has not been paid yet and is already in the distribution phase, in this case of course we need patience to be able to accept the payment because of course it is through the process

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:15:12 AM

I am often deceived by bounty activities. Since August, I have completed more than 11 kinds of bounty activities, but now there is no activity to reward me!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:15:18 AM

Well I've only finished 2 bounties so far. One paid out well and the otger had an unsuccessful ICO so they scrapped the project.
Now a lot of projects are easily canceled. Reduce and delay payments for each participant. and the worst is the projeck if it's a scam. participants will not get their payment

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:18:07 AM

I have never count how many times i got scammed by the bounty campaign.
I just tried to keep on moving than keep on being hold by those scam and get me no where, I think that is just wasting for our energy.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

How often are you scammed for bounty rewards? It's no surprise some devs are scamming the bounty hunters to save costs. It's always upsetting to do a good work and finally this time is wasted if the devs don't send tokens. Scam means if you don't receive tokens at all according to the initial rules when you joined.

How often were you scammed in the past considered in percent of all campaigns? How many were paid? And do you have an idea to avoid it?

Hmm... In the past I have worked for 4 bounty campaigns. Of this, only one campaign paid me the tokens for my work (Traxia signature bounty). Two (Token Union and Magnus Collective) turned out to be scams. And I am still waiting for tokens from the last one (Blackbox foundation). So from my experience, I would say that 25% of the campaigns actually paid.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

To me, about 40% of the projects I participate in are scams in many different ways Sad Some ICO projects are completely scams, others cut or eliminate the hunter's reward.) Some bounty managers Deliberately change the result by inserting their work into the campaign.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:31:42 AM

In all of the signature campaigns I joined before and until now, I never get scammed even once (believe it or not). The secret behind it is always making sure that the campaign manager don't have a negative trust, the funds have an escrow and the payment rates are not to good to be true (not too high, not too low — just the average). I also make sure that I only join in campaigns with reputable managers (e.g. yahoo62278 and Zapo).

I know that facing a scam is very hard to avoid but for sure it is not impossible to achieve as long as you are thinking twice for every actions you do Smiley.
HellDiverUK

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:21 AM

Be wise in managing the bounty that you follow, first examine the project then manger bounty, it's safer if the payment is already escrow, especially for signatures with a long time.
Refozzblaze

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:40:54 AM

I've join signature campaign for 2 month and they not pay me anything even 1 token
No answer from team member about bounty distribution.
Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 03:43:41 AM

Getting the answers in the right percentage as you seek it will be a difficult task, except you have a core mathematician here who can spare that time. I think it is a thing of regret to do a task and not get paid for it. I have experienced that two times here. But what happened was that the developers scammed investors at the end of the ICO and ran away. This now makes me want to stay away from bounties paying in coins not trusted and listed.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

I was never interested in being a bounty hunter so till now no such experienced of being scammed by the devs. People should stop bounty hunting if they get scammed like this.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:47:47 AM

Previously in accordance with bounty payments or others,it was disappointing if a project one of the teams ran away instead of carrying investor funds and the results were stuck in a scammer.The initial entry of the exchange was actually so unusual that having a hunch this is a scam project whose results are really scam sad,disappointed that scam projects should not be in this business.

CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:48:53 AM

Sometimes, I did not get the bounty that I spent time, effort to join. This makes me more determined to learn to gain more knowledge, experience an interesting market but have more cheating. From then on I will have a more accurate choice.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: