Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1897 times)
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

I will really love a video on this or maybe some demo to see or just feels how it works The idea basically sound great but experiencing demo implementation will actually help along the way and also is a great advertisement strategy i think
I would not give up the video, which will explain the essence of the platform. At the hearing, I digest the information better.

Where did any one tell you to "give up" on a video. The above commentor only asked for them to make a video to explain the stuff and nothing else

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

What services will be available on your platform? What makes learning good? Who are your teachers?

What kinda question is "who are your teachers" lol. Their teachers would be the people who taught them in school or college depending on where they studied
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

You came late to say that your platform is the first project that attempts to introduce blockchain technology in the education and training of professionals !!, it's the end of 2018, I came across projects that introduced the same back in 2016.

If in fact you are right, but none of the platforms already created works totally with Blockchain technology and almost none have been successful. And thanks for your support.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

I will really love a video on this or maybe some demo to see or just feels how it works The idea basically sound great but experiencing demo implementation will actually help along the way and also is a great advertisement strategy i think

Very soon, my friend, the project is just beginning in 6 weeks or so, the beta version of our platform SpecialCoin.edu will come out. If you want to find out about our progress every day, I invite you to join our Discord server.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

What services will be available on your platform? What makes learning good? Who are your teachers?

In our beta version that will be launched in a few weeks, online training courses will be taught (Development of blockchain technology (introductory media and advanced) and training courses in web development and digital marketing. Only certified and qualified teachers can participate to teach the aforementioned courses, I invite you to read our whitepaper in detail.
Rocherss

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

Our project tries to be one of the pioneers of online education, since we developed a platform in which teachers and students can communicate in real time
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:29:10 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 07:48:24 AM by BorisWCR

SPCC is holding high potential through a strong team where we can percieve more planning and thought process that allowing more value for the architecture and system.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

I would not give up the video, which will explain the essence of the platform. At the hearing, I digest the information better.

Can you share the video link, So I can also see what are the fascinating things you are saying. Is it a complete introduction of the project?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

What do you mean by teachers? As I know they have professional people already on the team? Can clarify more?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

I remember that there was a similar project and I can say that they achieved good results in this work. They collaborate with educational institutions. So you have a good chance that there will be progress.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Our project tries to be one of the pioneers of online education, since we developed a platform in which teachers and students can communicate in real time

So you are teaching students soon on how? Teaching online? or giving products and financial to the institution?

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

As I understood here will be realised the help to pupils in education, and how exactly, so far it is unclear. Also the masternod can get and to get profit.

darkshine

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
Hey. As I understand this platform will be free. Although it is possible in the future there will be a small cost for using the services of the project.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Hey. As I understand this platform will be free. Although it is possible in the future there will be a small cost for using the services of the project.
Of course, it will be free. If it's not free then why would the people investing if in the future the platform is a paid version rather than a free version?
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Of course, it will be free. If it's not free then why would the people investing if in the future the platform is a paid version rather than a free version?
Perhaps there will be some services and facilities that will be paid separately. This is a normal practice, which is often found on many sites and applications.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Very soon, my friend, the project is just beginning in 6 weeks or so, the beta version of our platform SpecialCoin.edu will come out. If you want to find out about our progress every day, I invite you to join our Discord server.

Everyone is probably just excited to see it but as what you said, they already know the answer. Since the project is new, everything is still on the way to make things being worked as the days goes by.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

As I have understand on it's concept, the purpose of the project is to build a platform for better communications between the teachers and the students using the blockchain technology. This is something new in the world of crypto and perhaps needs to be promoted in social sites.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

As I have understand on it's concept, the purpose of the project is to build a platform for better communications between the teachers and the students using the blockchain technology. This is something new in the world of crypto and perhaps needs to be promoted in social sites.
Yes, absolutely true. In addition, the application will be some many useful things that will help both parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: