Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:09:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LAUNCH][PRE-SALE] SpecialCoin SPCC, A coin to teach [MN/PoS]  (Read 1897 times)
SpecialCoin (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:51:42 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AnKPTx0.png

About

SpecialCoin is the first online learning platform developed and operated in its entirety with blockchain plus technology that will operate with its own cryptocurrency (SPCC) to grant sustainability to the project.

Our project tries to be one of the pioneers of online education, since we developed a platform in which teachers and students can communicate in real time by chat, video calls, etc., with a database in which teachers can store content (videos, images). or scripts) so that students can read them at any time and in any place. In addition, we will implement the ViewDevice technology that will allow the teacher to observe and control the students' screen in real time.

In the first 2 months of 2019, we plan to launch the beta version by offering introductory courses in blockchain technology, advanced blockchain technology course, full graphic design course and digital marketing course.

This project will be responsible for generating demand and stability in the prices of our currency, the offer will be generated by the owners of MasterNode. In addition, all MN owners will receive 12% of the revenue generated by SpecialCoin.edu to maximize their profits and thank them for their trust in the project.

Our goal is to make learning reach anywhere in the world and accessible to all students, anytime and anywhere, and if the project is successful, SpecialCoin.edu will be the metropolis of online universities. Our team expects that in the third quarter of 2019 there will be training courses.

Pre-Sale Inf

The presale will be carried out by our official discord channel from Saturday, November 17, 2018, 12 PM GMT. If you want to know the price of the MN, Price of PoS packages communicate directly with one of the admin of the channel.

Exchanges

https://i.imgur.com/ePQmbzk.png                              https://i.imgur.com/R55crx7.png

Wallets

Join us and be part of the change!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
universalpool.net

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:54:38 AM

reserved
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:22:39 AM

reserved

Thank you very much, I hope you can be part of our project.
septi.JR

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:00:35 PM

presale already active?How many alocation MN in this project ? and how price perMN?

````````````````██
```````````````████
``````````````██████``█
`````````````▓▓██████`██
````````````▓▓▓██████████
```````````▓▓▓▓▓██████████
``````````▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████
`````````███████████████████
````````█████████████████████
```````███████████████████████
`````██████████████████████████
````███████████``````███████▓▓▓▓
```████████████``````███████▓▓▓▓▓
``█████████████``````█████████▓▓▓▓
`████████``````````````````████████
█████████``````````````````█████████
█████████``````````````````██████████
``█████████████``````██████████████
`````██████████``````███████████
````````███████``````████████
```````````███████████████
``````````````█████████
Greentoken
ROCKZ
|
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 05:32:45 PM

presale already active?How many alocation MN in this project ? and how price perMN?

If the pre-sale started a couple of hours ago, a total of 70 MasterNodes will be sold for the pre-sale, the prices will gradually increase in 3 phases.

Right now you can buy MN at 0.4 BTC, the maximum MN you can buy is 3, to do so you will receive a 5% discount.
ivan.niyazov

Activity: 201
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:10 PM

I am very glad that there are such projects. A learning platform is a great idea. I will closely monitor the project!
21Dime

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:10:19 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, do you already have a token traded on exchanges? If so, which ones exchanges? And if not, when is the start of trading planned? Thank.
Anastacia Alvarrez

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:12:55 PM

Good evening. Tell me please, do you already have a token traded on exchanges? If so, which ones exchanges? And if not, when is the start of trading planned? Thank.
The token is not yet spoken on exchanges. There is information that the team entered into a preliminary agreement and soon the token will be traded on CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

The token is not yet spoken on exchanges. There is information that the team entered into a preliminary agreement and soon the token will be traded on CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Thanks for the information. Let's wait. Although it is not the best exchanges, but not bad for a start.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:17:17 PM

Thanks for the information. Let's wait. Although it is not the best exchanges, but not bad for a start.
At one exchange, the daily trading volume is half a million dollars, which is quite a good indicator. For a new project, this is just the right exchange.
Jokerokkk

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:29:34 PM

If the coin is added to the coinexchange and the volume is more than 10k, the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap.
Walkaniamo

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

If the coin is added to the coinexchange and the volume is more than 10k, the coin will be added to the coinmarketcap.
Yes you are right. This will give the project a very big leap up and will attract more users and investors.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:08:05 PM

We are very happy that the latest mining coins and POS coins can join our big exchange, a wonderful start!

Because we focus on MINING coins and POS coins, MNcoin  , all coin trading. look forward to a wonderful start!

Great project, looking forward  a pleasant cooperation, we want to list you coin on our exchange it is free. A great start, search MXshine!

www.mxshine.com   

marketing@mxshine.com

https://t.me/mxshine

https://twitter.com/MXshineExchange

https://www.facebook.com/MXshineExchange

Add coin:https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc9x2oF2Y8BSWrkD1N9RmHDqYquiA3kWjUDxpTWp4bz2DLhrQ/viewform
This does not apply to the project, in the thread of which you write. You speak on other project. What for?
Lewis612

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Hi guys, is this token already trade somewhere? Or is it only possible to mine?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:29 PM

You can either buy these tokens or mine them.
scharmbecky

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:27:17 PM

How can this token be mine? Where can I get this information?
Walkaniamo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

Good afternoon. Where can I get acquainted with the project team? And where is the project roadmap?

You can view this information on the site. Or in this thread, be careful.
Vivianex

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:20:53 PM

You need to add support for other languages to the site, how do you look at it?
chipchop

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Where can I discuss your project? I saw a link to the discord, do you have a telegram channel?
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:41:07 PM

How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:28:33 PM

Good afternoon. Where can I get acquainted with the project team? And where is the project roadmap?

Good evening friend, to know more about our project I invite you to read our WhitePaper, or you can contact us directly through our Discord server.
xiaojeixuanxuan

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:17:27 AM

Holle,Your coin has joined the Bitcoin Park blockchain the media platform !

English:https://www.bite365.xyz/en/1742.html

Chinese:https://www.bite365.xyz/zh/1730.html

Official Website:https://www.bite365.xyz/
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:20:41 AM

How can this token be mine? Where can I get this information?

Right now our project is in phase 1 of the pre-sale of our MN, it will be carried out through our website or if you want to speak directly with our team you can join our discord server.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:25:06 AM

Thank you we will add more languages in the next few days, for now we are working on the development of our official website, thanks I hope and can visit us on our discord server.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:55:53 AM

They need to hire a proper professional translator and hopefully not one of those people who can barely type much less translate something like an ICO
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:00:15 AM

Where can I discuss your project? I saw a link to the discord, do you have a telegram channel?

Uhh I would make a comment on the irony of your statement but let's just say you just exactly did that by "discussing the token here" so continue doing so?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:29:52 AM

They need to hire a proper professional translator and hopefully not one of those people who can barely type much less translate something like an ICO
there is still an option to make a small bounty campaign to translate the project into other languages. Usually there are no problems with this and there are a lot of users who are ready to contribute to the development of the project for a small fee.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

If the pre-sale started a couple of hours ago, a total of 70 MasterNodes will be sold for the pre-sale, the prices will gradually increase in 3 phases.

Right now you can buy MN at 0.4 BTC, the maximum MN you can buy is 3, to do so you will receive a 5% discount.

This is now a great time to buy Masternodes on this platforms because the price of btc is low at the moment.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 08:47:58 AM

Can we use sites that offers masternodes servers if we don't have Personal Computer or desktops?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:16:51 AM

Can we use sites that offers masternodes servers if we don't have Personal Computer or desktops?

I think this allowed  just join the secure and legit master nodes websites.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

I like the color theme of the Ann tread which makes gain my attention towards it. Well, the information wants and needed by the crypto people are all provided in the thread. All the necessary whereabouts the project is here as ot will makes easy for the people to have it all in it.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:18:32 AM

It's definitely what the team have already been planning to do. This is in order to be more specific and easy to understand when they do hire a professional translators.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
connecoin

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:31:18 AM

It seems that the website is having some errors I think because I cannot access it. Does the team are aware of this or they are still in the process of improving it? I hope, this could be addressed or fixed so we can explore more about the project and to learn more of it.
A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
conceptinion

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:24:36 PM

A few days ago, there were also some problems and technical work. After that, the site worked again and everything was fine. I think this is temporary.
Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 12:54:20 PM

Yes, most likely these are technical issues. It is necessary to wait, I think soon everything will be decided.
Most likely, but I think the team should report such things on the Telegram channel or on Twitter. Or even here.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Most likely, but I think the team should report such things on the Telegram channel or on Twitter. Or even here.
I agree with you, the team is obliged to inform all its potential users and investors about temporary technical work. I hope this will be solved asap.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 01:41:23 PM

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:06:25 PM

The thing is that the project is still in period of adjustment wherein there are circumstances that they may experiencing some difficulties. Maybe in the coming months we can see some better improvement about the project akd and also the site.
Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:12:06 PM

How are you going to compete with the traditional search engine called google and other sources of knowledge like youtube?
Even top cryptocurrency websites like coindesk, CoinTelegraph, Bitcoin.com and many others would suffice your knowledge regarding crypto.
And this btctalk forum has so many things to offer for a crypto enthusiast ranging from things you need to know as a beginner, mining, creating a coin, compiling a wallet, etc., that you would not need another website to refer on.
How are you going to have a name in this crypto business with this kind of endeavor?
Yeah, well, I'm sure they will give more opportunities to compete with most of seach engines in the world and I absolutely really like how the mechanism of the coin work.
vickycoin05

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:43:47 PM

Totally true, the project is new and there is many room for improvement and success will be posible. True the upcoming weeks will be exciting and rewarding, challenging at the same time.
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Yeah, well, I'm sure they will give more opportunities to compete with most of seach engines in the world and I absolutely really like how the mechanism of the coin work.

I just hope that this project will do their best to succeed, even with this kind of very low market status. Hoping that the team will not give up and will make more moves to continue the developments.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Yes. Just wait and keep waiting until they made a movement and improvement to the platform and I surely you will be happy because of it.

You are right, we need to be patient in waiting for more new developments since the project is still new and needs to create more improvement with the project and at the same time increasing their exposures now by more marketing and advertising.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:56:40 PM

You are right, we need to be patient in waiting for more new developments since the project is still new and needs to create more improvement with the project and at the same time increasing their exposures now by more marketing and advertising.
Precisely,  we need to extend our patience and understanding with the new projects in the market. We must give them the time to start up everything, prepared and arrange everything before the project will be ready, updates will be also helpful for the project goals achievements .
damniatx_

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

Precisely,  we need to extend our patience and understanding with the new projects in the market. We must give them the time to start up everything, prepared and arrange everything before the project will be ready, updates will be also helpful for the project goals achievements .
I really hope that the development team will tell us about all the updates that are happening in the project. Because the popularity of the project among users of cryptoindustry depends on it.
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

I can argue, that now quite a lot of projects are experiencing difficulties. it does not have a very positive effect on the cryptomarket.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

special coin project looks really good.  and most of the information include here.. but I think there need to some developement yet.

buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 06:46:46 PM

Not really a big issue, we can expect more errors to come (hope not) but as long as the team can handle it well and fix it right away, then there wouldn't be an issue for me.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:10:26 PM

Totally true, the project is new and there is many room for improvement and success will be posible. True the upcoming weeks will be exciting and rewarding, challenging at the same time.
It can be indeed very rewarding if the market goes up, and seeing that on the quarter 1 of 2019, more events are gonna happen like the first educator contest, the launch of the beta and many more to be expected.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:15:17 PM

Not really a big issue, we can expect more errors to come (hope not) but as long as the team can handle it well and fix it right away, then there wouldn't be an issue for me.
This is the very common thing for all projects. We all know that no buddy is perfect that's why the bug is little thing for any project. As the team looks very good so i think they will handle this type of all problems easily in future.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I hope that the team will be able something essential to undertake that the community did not worry at the current negative market situation.

wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:21:49 PM

special coin project looks really good.  and most of the information include here.. but I think there need to some developement yet.
Obviously, the project is new and it need a lot of works and time before they can convince people to support it. Although, the idea is unique and quite interesting to learn since they have a good purpose in the world of crypto, but the team must have to ensure that they can carry this project by providing good features on it's functions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:36:36 PM

At the moment difficult to argue on it as the project still even had no test. As soon as something from this becomes available, we will be able to draw some intermediate conclusion.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:04:51 PM

Obviously, the project is new and it need a lot of works and time before they can convince people to support it. Although, the idea is unique and quite interesting to learn since they have a good purpose in the world of crypto, but the team must have to ensure that they can carry this project by providing good features on it's functions.

You are right! This project needs more time and strategy in order to attract more investors and supporters. Best thing to do by the team for now is provide a good features on the different function that project have. Surely this will help in gaining investors. The team should also  focus on the satisfaction of the investors to gain trust and long investment with them.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:31:12 PM

You came late to say that your platform is the first project that attempts to introduce blockchain technology in the education and training of professionals !!, it's the end of 2018, I came across projects that introduced the same back in 2016.
chipchop

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:37:36 PM

Very interesting platform. Education is always needed, If there is a platform that will help to learn, it is way to success.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

I will really love a video on this or maybe some demo to see or just feels how it works The idea basically sound great but experiencing demo implementation will actually help along the way and also is a great advertisement strategy i think

laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:08:32 AM

I will really love a video on this or maybe some demo to see or just feels how it works The idea basically sound great but experiencing demo implementation will actually help along the way and also is a great advertisement strategy i think
I would not give up the video, which will explain the essence of the platform. At the hearing, I digest the information better.
sadboy132

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:31:27 AM

What services will be available on your platform? What makes learning good? Who are your teachers?
Mikwik

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

I would not give up the video, which will explain the essence of the platform. At the hearing, I digest the information better.
It caught my attention as I have been read that kind of suggestion from the crowd of crypto people. Well, that would truly bring a more flexible capability to understand what the SpecialCoin project really is and how and what it does to the crpyto community.
DynoEarl

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

Where did any one tell you to "give up" on a video. The above commentor only asked for them to make a video to explain the stuff and nothing else
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:49:19 AM

What services will be available on your platform? What makes learning good? Who are your teachers?

What kinda question is "who are your teachers" lol. Their teachers would be the people who taught them in school or college depending on where they studied
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:55:57 AM

You came late to say that your platform is the first project that attempts to introduce blockchain technology in the education and training of professionals !!, it's the end of 2018, I came across projects that introduced the same back in 2016.

If in fact you are right, but none of the platforms already created works totally with Blockchain technology and almost none have been successful. And thanks for your support.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 03:57:29 AM

Very soon, my friend, the project is just beginning in 6 weeks or so, the beta version of our platform SpecialCoin.edu will come out. If you want to find out about our progress every day, I invite you to join our Discord server.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 04:02:34 AM

In our beta version that will be launched in a few weeks, online training courses will be taught (Development of blockchain technology (introductory media and advanced) and training courses in web development and digital marketing. Only certified and qualified teachers can participate to teach the aforementioned courses, I invite you to read our whitepaper in detail.
Rocherss

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:52:57 AM

Our project tries to be one of the pioneers of online education, since we developed a platform in which teachers and students can communicate in real time
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:29:10 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 07:48:24 AM by BorisWCR

SPCC is holding high potential through a strong team where we can percieve more planning and thought process that allowing more value for the architecture and system.
PwrLeveld

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:36:25 AM

Can you share the video link, So I can also see what are the fascinating things you are saying. Is it a complete introduction of the project?

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

What do you mean by teachers? As I know they have professional people already on the team? Can clarify more?

Zianingbu

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:41:30 AM

I remember that there was a similar project and I can say that they achieved good results in this work. They collaborate with educational institutions. So you have a good chance that there will be progress.
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Our project tries to be one of the pioneers of online education, since we developed a platform in which teachers and students can communicate in real time

So you are teaching students soon on how? Teaching online? or giving products and financial to the institution?

farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
HMember

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:21:40 AM

As I understood here will be realised the help to pupils in education, and how exactly, so far it is unclear. Also the masternod can get and to get profit.

darkshine

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:00:36 AM

Special coin is a special project where you can connect education with technology.Reading is easy through communication as teachers & students use it.so is it for free or there any charge for communication?
Hey. As I understand this platform will be free. Although it is possible in the future there will be a small cost for using the services of the project.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:37:27 AM

Hey. As I understand this platform will be free. Although it is possible in the future there will be a small cost for using the services of the project.
Of course, it will be free. If it's not free then why would the people investing if in the future the platform is a paid version rather than a free version?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Of course, it will be free. If it's not free then why would the people investing if in the future the platform is a paid version rather than a free version?
Perhaps there will be some services and facilities that will be paid separately. This is a normal practice, which is often found on many sites and applications.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Very soon, my friend, the project is just beginning in 6 weeks or so, the beta version of our platform SpecialCoin.edu will come out. If you want to find out about our progress every day, I invite you to join our Discord server.

Everyone is probably just excited to see it but as what you said, they already know the answer. Since the project is new, everything is still on the way to make things being worked as the days goes by.

Look ARROUND!
connecoin

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

As I have understand on it's concept, the purpose of the project is to build a platform for better communications between the teachers and the students using the blockchain technology. This is something new in the world of crypto and perhaps needs to be promoted in social sites.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:15:43 PM

As I have understand on it's concept, the purpose of the project is to build a platform for better communications between the teachers and the students using the blockchain technology. This is something new in the world of crypto and perhaps needs to be promoted in social sites.
Yes, absolutely true. In addition, the application will be some many useful things that will help both parties.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:59:02 PM

In My opinion it was not indicated about any payments or something like that. So I think that if there is something like that then this will be indicated.
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

In My opinion it was not indicated about any payments or something like that. So I think that if there is something like that then this will be indicated.
Probably yes buddy,  they will absolutely indicate it as additional information and details. This little information is strictly needed although it's small yet it has huge impact. Project information and updates should be precise and accurate. They are running a project that will be invested by many thats why it needs to be accurate and right.
Janeterrekg

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:00:44 PM

That seems some hassle which is fake do take a look the project whitepapers where special coin have take more ownership and after reviewing through various hierarchy level they successfullly published the whitepapers with complete information.
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1102

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:04:17 PM

Probably yes buddy,  they will absolutely indicate it as additional information and details. This little information is strictly needed although it's small yet it has huge impact. Project information and updates should be precise and accurate. They are running a project that will be invested by many thats why it needs to be accurate and right.

i doubt that the usage of this platform is totally free. might pay via their token. i guess. and currently, you can get almost all the things that you need for free. know how to use search engines and connect to the right individuals

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
vickycoin05

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

Probably yes buddy,  they will absolutely indicate it as additional information and details. This little information is strictly needed although it's small yet it has huge impact. Project information and updates should be precise and accurate. They are running a project that will be invested by many thats why it needs to be accurate and right.

i doubt that the usage of this platform is totally free. might pay via their token. i guess. and currently, you can get almost all the things that you need for free. know how to use search engines and connect to the right individuals
Agree, ofcourse this not for free for sure. Buying and purchasing their tokens will be the first thing they will introduce, but since up to now there is no clear instructions betrer if we all keep an eye of this project so we could receive and read proper information about any updates on it.
sadboy132

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?
justend

Activity: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

This project was not enough public. The learning platform will always be relevant, because now everything is changing very quickly. Need to maintain our qualifications
Vivianex

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:12:28 PM

Yes, absolutely true. In addition, the application will be some many useful things that will help both parties.
You can see that there are no such platforms on the market right now. Blockchain education is something new and revolutionary.
Walkaniamo

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

I wonder what functions the coin will perform? What services can I pay with this coin?
You can get answers to these questions by reading White Paper. I think there is all the information you need.
Junralz

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:38:31 PM

It seems that we don't thoroughly understand well how this platform works. Probably the platform need to express more about its us usage as simple as it can be so that people would know it in simple way.

wpc143

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

You can get answers to these questions by reading White Paper. I think there is all the information you need.
Maybe he is lazy to read it so I would suggest to the team to provide a video presentation so we can truly understand on how the platform works in real time. It would be a great ways to attract even more people to join in the community and help the project be known.
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:40:02 PM

I think that this we project has a great presentation as support features,but till now it's just new and can't be finalised,so let's wait and watch.
GoGone

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

Good to see that you are helping education with your project and trying to bring teachers and students together. Education is the key to a better world!

Only what benefit does education have from blockchain? There are lots of other possibilities for teachers and student to get in contact.

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
damniatx_

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

Good to see that you are helping education with your project and trying to bring teachers and students together. Education is the key to a better world!

Only what benefit does education have from blockchain? There are lots of other possibilities for teachers and student to get in contact.

I believe that cryptocurrency is our future and education keeps pace with the times. Therefore, education-related coins are a really good contribution to our future development.
TomArayaSlaya

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:07:43 PM

Wow Minimum of 0.4BTC isnt that kinda of much i mean is likely going to be better if there is support for other investors with low funding I think the number of investments will really increase and there will be more sales

Dua

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:24:48 PM

Wow Minimum of 0.4BTC isnt that kinda of much i mean is likely going to be better if there is support for other investors with low funding I think the number of investments will really increase and there will be more sales
Of course you are right, because there are very few investors who can afford to invest at once that amount of Btc. I think small investors should also be given the opportunity to invest their funds.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:25:36 PM

Maybe he is lazy to read it so I would suggest to the team to provide a video presentation so we can truly understand on how the platform works in real time. It would be a great ways to attract even more people to join in the community and help the project be known.

I guess he/she want a direct answer and not a good reader. Your suggestion is good, because we all know that people born unique which have different wants and needs. Providing a video presentation will be helpful to those who love watching than reading. For sure it would help in making the project popular and make the number of community increased.
bellicose

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:54:28 PM

In the project there will be an opportunity to get a masternoda. It speaks to you about something? You will be able to get profit daily, at the same time without doing anything.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:09:24 PM

I think that this we project has a great presentation as support features,but till now it's just new and can't be finalised,so let's wait and watch.

The project is still in its startup phase, the results can be seen at the beginning of Q1 2019, which will launch our official platform, I recommend you read our whitepaper in detail.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:12:04 PM

With our currency in addition to doing all the basic operations of any other currency such as speed in their transactions, anonymity and low price of fees. It will be the backbone of our base project SpecialCoin.edu which will be an educational platform. I invite you to read our whitepaper in detail and understand our project much better.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:14:10 PM

Very good observation sir, answering your question. I firmly believe that the blockchain technology is the future since it will not only be applied in cryptocurrencies but also in all fields of our normal life, since it is a very versatile technology and without a doubt the most transparent that exists.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 11:17:20 PM

In fact we discussed the price of the master nodes for a long time, and we came to the conclusion of keeping the prices low so that it is more accessible at the time of investing. In addition to that a network of nodes becomes stronger as more connections have, so it is much better to sell 100 nodes at 0.4 BTC than sell 20 at the price of 2 BTC
negancoin

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

In the project there will be an opportunity to get a masternoda. It speaks to you about something? You will be able to get profit daily, at the same time without doing anything.

The answer is obvious if you read the first page. SPCC is made to utilize the platform, in other word, you can pay with it to enroll in SpecialCoin.edu and take courses though I am sure that they will end up using fiat just like other ICOs companies.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:00:33 AM

The answer is obvious if you read the first page. SPCC is made to utilize the platform, in other word, you can pay with it to enroll in SpecialCoin.edu and take courses though I am sure that they will end up using fiat just like other ICOs companies.
Assumptions never work out, take a look on crypto trend logs you can find market is in a state of dip from too long without getting stable accordingly SPCC is working with experts dealing with alternative plans to achieve the set targets.
Well, having to achieve a certain target is not easy as saying it just by words. We all know that it entails a lots of responsibilities and obligations to keep going and show the crypto people the truth beneath the SpecialCoin SPCC, which is a coin to teach. I am glad to have this kind of project having a good goal for the community so, I was hoping the team will make this into good terms.
PwrLeveld

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:42:53 AM

This project is focus on master nodes platform and as Usual you need a little big investment because of the required investment for the activating it.

unemployed

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 02:51:40 AM

Very good observation sir, answering your question. I firmly believe that the blockchain technology is the future since it will not only be applied in cryptocurrencies but also in all fields of our normal life, since it is a very versatile technology and without a doubt the most transparent that exists.

Education is the one treasure we will treasure forever. Are they also gonna offer students to use this coins for getting discounts on their tuitions for example?

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:58:55 AM

Most of the supporters are not heavily wanted to invest in a cheap amount, but most of them are a richman. Also there is an AML reason to make 0.4 btc is the minimum amount.
FourByfour

D.U.G

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:59:05 AM

This project is focus on master nodes platform and as Usual you need a little big investment because of the required investment for the activating it.

There should be a cheap that average master nodes investors could avail, As we know the Cryptos are on chaos now, And its hard to earn BTC, ETH and other altcoins nowadays.

RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:04:49 AM

Everyone is probably just excited to see it but as what you said, they already know the answer. Since the project is new, everything is still on the way to make things being worked as the days goes by.
Im pretty sure they are making such an opportunity to build the project and it would be interesting if they give us more tokens as an airdrop.
sadboy132

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

I really like that team responds in the comments. This shows that they are very kind to their users and fans.
Walkaniamo

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:29:02 AM

I really like that team responds in the comments. This shows that they are very kind to their users and fans.
That's for sure! Now it is very rare to see this in the branches of different projects. I believe that developers need to respond to comments, because only they know their product completely
chipchop

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

Can you tell me when the coin will be added to the exchange? How long does it take to wait?
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:16:58 AM

Except you seem to not understand the concept behind inflation, the price of something falls as the supply increasing which is exactly what a masternode does
DynoEarl

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

The project is still in its startup phase, the results can be seen at the beginning of Q1 2019, which will launch our official platform, I recommend you read our whitepaper in detail.

It's not even in the startup phase atm, it's too busy in the early early funding stage and I dont think we'll see anything for a while before say like 2020
Dua

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:48:27 AM

It's not even in the startup phase atm, it's too busy in the early early funding stage and I dont think we'll see anything for a while before say like 2020
The speed of development of the project depends on many factors, such as the professionalism of the development team, sales success and the market situation.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:16:22 AM

Knowledgement is section which provide useful information and have great potential of gain profit, hope Special Coin can have their own methods for make attention to investors.
JohnJarvis99

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:19:17 AM

Well, i see Special Coin have cheap Masternode, right? What is the number of blocks of SPCC now?
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:47:18 AM

Hello, who can tell me what is algoritgm in this project?
Travi$

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:33:15 AM

Hello, who can tell me what is algoritgm in this project?
Hi, if you asked about algorithm of Coin - Quark Protocol.
connecoin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:00:39 AM

Can you tell me when the coin will be added to the exchange? How long does it take to wait?
Well, we don't have any choice but to wait for the official announcement from the team. But one thing for sure, it will be going to listed in CryptoBridge as what the roadmap says. We just have to let the team focus on their works since everything here is done accordingly.
darkshine

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Just to be sure, I'm gonna help the project until the end of the project because the project is very good on making the teaching method more easier because of the technology.
Yeah sure, if this project is implemented as it is intended, it will be demanded globally. We will look what project can doing.
damniatx_

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:02:23 PM

Yeah sure, if this project is implemented as it is intended, it will be demanded globally. We will look what project can doing.
Yes, this is a truly useful project that deserves our support. I hope the problems associated with the fall of the course will not affect the development of the project.
Assab101

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:02:26 PM

Yes, this is a truly useful project that deserves our support. I hope the problems associated with the fall of the course will not affect the development of the project.

For now, I can't make a general conclusion due to the fact that this is still in development stage. The team definitely have a better plan especially if they want to be more exposed here in the community.

Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Just read the details of your project and its truly enticing to join however no wallets available for android users which is not a good idea devs.
On which platform will the wallets be available from the developers? If they are not on Android, they have lost a large audience, since most users use this platform.
buldogers

Activity: 232

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

Just read the details of your project and its truly enticing to join however no wallets available for android users which is not a good idea devs.
On which platform will the wallets be available from the developers? If they are not on Android, they have lost a large audience, since most users use this platform.
I know that its more convenient in using android but people at least know how to make a way to be able to participate at least.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:39:58 PM

I know that its more convenient in using android but people at least know how to make a way to be able to participate at least.
They wont lost any audience if they dont have android app for a wallet, also if they have plans on creating mobile app, they should consider iOS as well. They wont lose any from not having mobile app wallet but they will gain more investors if they have a mobile application for wallets. Hope no one will be discouraged right away, I believe that the team will do something about it.
hxmsam

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

I see news about the wallet from the developers, I understand that it will be on another platform and will not be on Android. So tell me when will the release of the program?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:29:39 PM

At the moment difficult to argue on it as the project still even had no test. As soon as something from this becomes available, we will be able to draw some intermediate conclusion.
I said  about the project necessary information.  evrything is not inclue yet I think. it will asap gradually by growing project day by day

HMember

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:55:09 PM

Well, i see Special Coin have cheap Masternode, right? What is the number of blocks of SPCC now?
The price is really low, however not to be necessary to forget, as the probability not to get the profit is available too as it is unclear how much will cost the coin at the exchange will cost.

SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:12:18 PM

They are economical depending on the monetary disposition that each person has. But in theory they are economical in comparison with others, the project has a few days of being launched and we are currently near the 12500 block
Idunnowhatwhat

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:17:37 PM

I think that there should a dedicated support team to sort out the queries and questions of the people.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:18:45 PM

We are currently developing the mobile wallet, although it will only work for the basic munitions since MasterNodes can not be configured from it. We are also considering the creation of a web wallet. Join our community and be aware of all the progress of the projects.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:19:47 PM

I think that there should a dedicated support team to sort out the queries and questions of the people.

In fact, there is, our main team is in our Discord server, I invite you to join there, announce all the daily progress and we can clarify any concerns that you have.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:21:38 PM

The price is really low, however not to be necessary to forget, as the probability not to get the profit is available too as it is unclear how much will cost the coin at the exchange will cost.

The currency upon exiting the exchanges will have an approximate value of 0.004 BTC for each SPCC. We will try to keep the prices stable by controlling the demand until our SpecialCoin.edu platform is working and can create the demand that our currency needs.
Junralz

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

We are currently developing the mobile wallet, although it will only work for the basic munitions since MasterNodes can not be configured from it. We are also considering the creation of a web wallet. Join our community and be aware of all the progress of the projects.

It's good to hear from the team that they are working just to be sure they can be more competitive in the market. It shows some effort which they keep making progress of the platform and hopefully things would be done accordingly.

wpc143

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:21:01 PM

The currency upon exiting the exchanges will have an approximate value of 0.004 BTC for each SPCC. We will try to keep the prices stable by controlling the demand until our SpecialCoin.edu platform is working and can create the demand that our currency needs.

It would be great if you can truly control and stabilized the price of token once it is available in exchange since the market now is really not a good indications to have a better price. And I hope, you can finished the platform with great functions so that all efforts are worth it.
negancoin

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:45:37 PM

Assumptions never work out, take a look on crypto trend logs you can find market is in a state of dip from too long without getting stable accordingly SPCC is working with experts dealing with alternative plans to achieve the set targets.

I'm having a hard time understanding your point, if you are referring to the plan of making their coin stable that they mention in the whitepaper, I don't think that matters, because at the end of day, stable or not. you need to buy exchanges, but normal users who interested in the service won't go learn about crypto and exchange just to pay for service with crypto, they need something easily like using paypal or credit card and that's most ICOs company end up using fiat as well. Back to point of making this  coin a stable, I don't think this a good idea for project that are running ico, if the coin is going to be stable, why I should buy it, I wouldn't make money if the price doesn't move.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

It would be great if you can truly control and stabilized the price of token once it is available in exchange since the market now is really not a good indications to have a better price. And I hope, you can finished the platform with great functions so that all efforts are worth it.

You have the point, but I think it is impossible to have a stable price because there are parts which they need to base on. One of those are the number of investors and the market price. It really affects on the token price that is why the team should do everything just to satisty the people to maintain their investment and support.
TomArayaSlaya

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 10:28:30 PM

It's good to hear from the team that they are working just to be sure they can be more competitive in the market. It shows some effort which they keep making progress of the platform and hopefully things would be done accordingly.
I think it adds confidence to the ico investor and knowing that there is work and progress been made is all comes into one place and make development even better

bellicose

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:28:51 PM

About what unfinished things do you speak? In my opinion developers have a plan for the movement of the project and they will carry out it step by step.

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:08:10 PM

I think it adds confidence to the ico investor and knowing that there is work and progress been made is all comes into one place and make development even better

Yeah, giving frequent updates is good and it proves that the team is really serious in making the project reach its goals very soon, and this will also attract more investors to join the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:17:14 PM

True, knowing that we are in good hands is quite enough to feel comfortable and safe. The project team are continuously working hard for the project progress and developments. They need are very active and hardworking. The platform is nice but with the additional updates this will be awesome.
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:18:31 PM

You have the point, but I think it is impossible to have a stable price because there are parts which they need to base on. One of those are the number of investors and the market price. It really affects on the token price that is why the team should do everything just to satisty the people to maintain their investment and support.

With cryptocurrency market having a stable price is really impossible, it will always go up and down what is important now is the team will always do their best for this coin to not go down dip and will go up most of the time.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Jedzkie050617

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 11:49:04 PM

About what unfinished things do you speak? In my opinion developers have a plan for the movement of the project and they will carry out it step by step.
All are in process, the project cannot just be done for one week and expect to have it finished. It takes months before they will going to achieved their goals and project plans. Hopefully as the project is on its way to success things will be favorable with their side and everything wil be alright as weeks passes by.
Mikwik

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:31:43 AM

All are in process, the project cannot just be done for one week and expect to have it finished. It takes months before they will going to achieved their goals and project plans. Hopefully as the project is on its way to success things will be favorable with their side and everything wil be alright as weeks passes by.
Very well said buddy. You are truly right there. Everything takes a step by step if you are truly aiming for a true success. Because nothing can be done by just a single night. It requires a lots of responsibilities and efforts for hardwork to attain what you desire to accomplished in the future. And so this project too. I see how good and great the SPCC is in its self. I was hoping the team will keep striving and make it into success.
Varog

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:23:40 AM

Very well said buddy. You are truly right there. Everything takes a step by step if you are truly aiming for a true success. Because nothing can be done by just a single night. It requires a lots of responsibilities and efforts for hardwork to attain what you desire to accomplished in the future. And so this project too. I see how good and great the SPCC is in its self. I was hoping the team will keep striving and make it into success.
Partially agree with you. There are projects that immediately begin to trade their tokens on top exchanges and develop faster than the plans of the roadmap. It is necessary to set the maximum level and try to get ahead of it, if it turn out, project will be successful.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:53:48 AM

I saw on your site two exchanges, which will sell your token. Tell me when is selling start? And do you plan to sells your token on other exchanges?
Scrachit

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:35:50 AM

I saw on your site two exchanges, which will sell your token. Tell me when is selling start? And do you plan to sells your token on other exchanges?
As I know trade will begin very soon, perhaps closer to the New Year. I don't know about new exchanges ..
sadboy132

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

As I know trade will begin very soon, perhaps closer to the New Year. I don't know about new exchanges ..
If I'm not mistaken, the coin should be added to the exchange in Q1 2019.
Walkaniamo

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:10:04 PM

Education is good. We need this platform. I think the project needs to develop a mobile application for greater convenience.
GoGone

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

I believe that cryptocurrency is our future and education keeps pace with the times. Therefore, education-related coins are a really good contribution to our future development.

Yeah that's true, cryptocurrency has the future, I believe implementing them in real-life is the key to success. If you can combine and really provide a service that people love, than you're halfway to the moon Wink

█████████████████ ★   BITWIN   ★   Epic BTC Casino and Sportsbook - soon on blockchain!  ★  ███████████
██████████████  ❍ Whitepaper   ❍ Bounty    ❍ ANN Thread  ❍ Telegram   ❍ Social Media  ❍ ██████████████
███████████   ★  Pushing the boundaries of iGaming Innovation  ★   Join  Whitelist    ★   █████████████████
Vivianex

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:05:46 PM

How will you determine the level of teachers?
Minnaja

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

I think this project can have a strong positive impact on society as a whole. Thanks to this project, people will learn more about cryptovalue and their trust will grow.

vasil777

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

Education is good. We need this platform. I think the project needs to develop a mobile application for greater convenience.
Yes, I think so too. This platform will be a success, many of us want to develop and be competitive in the market.
darkshine

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

Yes, I think so too. This platform will be a success, many of us want to develop and be competitive in the market.
Unfortunately, only desire are few. The team must fulfill all the tasks and only then the project will be successful. It is also important that there should be a proper marketing plan, because without advertising it is now difficult.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

I think here will be an official announcement about the start of sales token. Initially there will only be two exchanges.
Anastacia Alvarrez

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:16:24 PM

I think here will be an official announcement about the start of sales token. Initially there will only be two exchanges.
Okay, thank you. i will waiting. May be you know, token list on both exchange at one day?
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

How will you determine the level of teachers?

There will be open competitions, with a high demand in which to evaluate identity, methodology and many other things to ensure that the teacher meets the standards to apply in our platform.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 08:46:16 PM

Okay, thank you. i will waiting. May be you know, token list on both exchange at one day?

As it says in our ad our token will appear in those 2 exchanges mainly, although if you want to invest from the beginning and enjoy our exclusive ROI for early investors, you can do it through our website or communicating with us via Discord. We are currently in the second pre-sale phase!
sadboy132

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:50:43 PM

What can you tell about your learning methodology? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
laixingxing

Activity: 144

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

The education system is going through hard times. I hope you can change it. Good luck team!
M4rk5M4n

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

The education system is going through hard times. I hope you can change it. Good luck team!
Yes you are right. We need to create new projects that will focus on changing the education system.
Vivianex

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:18:22 AM

Are you planning to create your mobile app? This will help attract more users to your platform.
SpecialCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:09:27 PM

Are you planning to create your mobile app? This will help attract more users to your platform.

Our educational platform will be multiplatform, for now we are developing it.
fern123

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:21:22 AM

Beware to this project. They didn't pay me for my service. They are scammer.

✪GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain✪  
◉ http://gowithmi.com/◎☛https://twitter.com/GoWithMi_GL☚◎https://t.me/gowithmi_en ◉
coinzzzzzz

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:43:08 AM

THIS IS A SCAM
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: