Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:59:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your sentiment about ALTS  (Read 470 times)
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:37:35 AM

Positive
Negative
Undecided

I am down 50 percent and holding and undecided to buy more ALTS (Dollar Cost)

Thank you in advance for your participation!
fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:42:07 AM

I still think positively about the altcoin even though its value is still going down and has not yet risen. we also cannot blame the market in full, because the role of crypto holders is also large here. most of them only trade without buying goods and that's what makes crypto value not good. if there is only one company that receives crypto as a payment, surely the crypto market will soon rise again.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:42 AM

A strong user case is paramount
betece777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:52:28 AM

we just think positively with the decline in altcoin prices we can invest our money with more profit if you think this is a golden opportunity for beginners who want to invest. the negative may be for those who have already bought when the price of bitcoin above 5000 dollars is a disaster for them the money held back by the economy being slow to sell is already losing money there is no good choice so I think just taking the positive course will certainly reap the rewards later
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:59:35 AM

The whole alts market is a mixture of good and bad...sometimes it can be hard to decide which can be good and which can be bad. I am still hopeful though that there will be projects in the alts that will soon solidify themselves and will end up as influential and legitimate alternative to Bitcoin. It is just unfortunate that many of the alts are now struggling to get accepted though we can never blame the market why there is that hesitancy on alts as we know that many of the projects were categorized as scams and failures. I am still giving alts the benefits of the doubt.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:00:16 AM

Maybe you could add, stagnant in the option? If youre reaction is positive then you must know what to do now since youre in a good shape and positive vibes about the market. If negative then dont move for now. Undecided means you must not act accordingly to avoid necessary loss. Stagnant could be compared to a strategy where just go with the flow of the event.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:03:04 AM

so far, I still maintain altcoin.
because the price is so cheap and to profit from the altcoin so fast.
but if for me to save assets for a long time, I will hold coins like eth and litecoin

CLEVER BOUNTY
khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:20:03 AM

Actually, I do not put much faith in altcoins. But altcoins are still my main source of income (from bounty and trade). I find there are many potential projects but it takes a lot of time to prove that the project is really potential.

Anyway, I still choose "Possitive"

qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

Well Alts are really good after BTC, Alts are a kind of mixture like there are good and bad as well. There might be a bad market today but for sure it will recover slowly, we need to wait until the market movement changes.

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

Positive
Negative
Undecided

It remains positive despite all the negatives on the market. There will not always be stagnation, growth will once again begin, and many of the coins will continue to develop and delight us.

jamesashmore1964 (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:44:41 AM

I really hope so!
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:25:31 AM

Of course, in my opinion, it is still very important, maybe now there are so many alts that go down even to the detriment of investors by more than 50%, but in fact the reverse has a price fluctuation that is faster than bitcoin. We just need to be careful in choosing the right alts to invest
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:54:14 AM

i don't know what you mean by "sentiment" but it seems like you are talking about profit in altcoin market? in which case i am up about 10% in profit in the past weak and this year i have made even more than that. i haven't actually calculated my profits yet.
the trick is not bag holding any altcoin for longer than its pumping period. Wink

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

Positive
Negative
Undecided

Alts is sometimes disappointing. I have many altcoins that have no value at all. I don't know why is this happening. I hope i can recover and earned this.
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

My sentiment toward bitcoin or altcoins are the same, Positive for all. Every market has its ups and downs, so it is temporary down for crypto. I believe crypto will recover and be better than the past.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

I am still positive on my bags even I am currently down. As long as I can see continues project development then I am good. Price will follow suit.
On buying, I have no plans right now. I still can't tell if the market already reached bottom or if it can go even lower.
sulis sudibyo

Activity: 882
Merit: 11

Volare.network

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

at this time I can't make a choice, maybe I'll wait a few more days before I take action to respond to market movements this time.
as far as I see, the market is down now, but there may be some altcoins going up. but all that cannot be determined at this time, so I better wait.

───[  Volare.Network  ]───
─────────────[  The First Commercial Blockchain Network from EQBR Technology  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    mVOLR AIRDROP    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:49:55 AM

Clearly it is negative at the moment but in the longterm perspective market also seems to be hovering around support areas so buying from these levels is not bad either.

Javi_Anibarro

Activity: 1540
Merit: 282

tBTC - https://dapp.tbtc.network/

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

right now it feels so bad and bitter because my investment went down for more than 40% in total. But, i need to understand that rome was not built in a single night so do alt.
i believe it is a good time for them who want to invest for future, remember Amazon and Gold did the same thing too a couple years ago.
so i believe cryptocurrency still has a potential to go and grow like Amazon and Gold in the future, at least we know that we need blockchain technology to improve our financial system.
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:02:19 PM

Positive
Negative
Undecided

I can answer your question in timeline.

in short time: I don't think will a big change. so negative.

in a few months: We can see positive movements and more negative. So I think it is undecided.

after long time: market will rise. I am sure of it. It will be so big. (Positive!)
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: