Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:19:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Returning from Crypto Coma. Help with Bitcoin Cash Fork!  (Read 91 times)
nzhu (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:42:12 AM

I've been out for a few months, and I've only returned with the recent Bitcoin Cash fork.
The whole time I've kept my bitcoin cash on my ledger nano S.
But now I see that BCH has split into BCHABC and BCHSV.

But I don't see any options to access those coins from ledger nano's bitcoin wallet.
Since the fork is over, and BCH is dropping a lot, it's making me really nervous because I NEED the fork coins to break even.

Can anyone confirm that I can retrieve BCHABC and BCHSV from my bitcoin cash wallet?

And how would I do that?

Thanks!

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:00 AM

i believe that the fork of Electrum called Electron cash has released a new version which is compatible with the BCHABC fork and since Electrum and its forks are compatible with hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano, it means you can use that SPV wallet to spend your BCHABC coins.

i think for BCHSV coin you have to download the full node version of it but my information on the matter is limited since i have not claimed it myself yet. i only had some BCH on exchanges which i dumped the airdrop fast.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: