Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is currently the right time to buy bitcoin  (Read 621 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:43:45 AM

A lot of people say that. If I have to give an example, you can browse the following article. This price drop may be at an opportunity, also trap.

https://cryptonews.com/news/this-investor-beats-the-market-says-it-s-a-good-time-to-buy-2934.htm
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

No doubt in this , this is the right time to buy bitcoin. if you want to buy you should go for that because at this time bitcoin price is on lower side and you can invest, if you have your own and spare money. If you already make investment in bitcoin then by purchasing at this rate you can make your purchase average , so your chance to make more profit from this when market will boost.but only that when you have spare amount with you.

beliomir

Activity: 539
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

I do not even know if this is a good price or not, because there is a large share of the likelihood that the price will fall to $ 4,000

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

A lot of people say that. If I have to give an example, you can browse the following article. This price drop may be at an opportunity, also trap.

https://cryptonews.com/news/this-investor-beats-the-market-says-it-s-a-good-time-to-buy-2934.htm
Well if you are confident enough then you can buy now. But, this is not all about buying and selling now probably it is all about seeing the system if it could survive or not. Definitely there could be some good reason of the market price drop and it should have known to so as to avoid getting worried and panic. For now, some of the users or holders were having some confusions and did not know the current news about bitcoin so probably they will be thinking that bitcoin will going to end soon.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

Yes it is a good time to invest in cryptocurrency because the rates of bitcoin is down and if you have spare money for investment then no need to delay. We should buy bitcoin and hold it up whenever achieved your profit/ target price for sale.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:05:21 AM

I do not even know if this is a good price or not, because there is a large share of the likelihood that the price will fall to $ 4,000

That is really bad to new comers if that happens.

In the past a lot of times that people invested in the wrong time losing them a lot of money in the process. Last year, the price of bitcoin reached its highest in the history of cryptocurrencies and a lot of people invested in that time not knowing it will not continue to happen. After some time the price dumps back to 4 digit and a lot of people really regretted they invested on it. Investors should really be careful.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:28:52 AM

true but you should also know that the chances of price dropping down to $4000 is equal to the chances of price shooting up to $35,000 in the same time frame.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:27:42 PM

right now? YES OF COURSE. You can see that the price of bitcoin right now is in the low price, and i think you can start make the buy order for your investment in the future.

globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

I always say and I am saying it again always buy when bitcoin down I think once it crosses this stage it will never come back to this price again.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

maybe the strategy of investors in general is to buy when prices decline and hold hold and sell them at high prices, maybe with conditions and situations that you can now buy, but in my opinion at any time can buy and start investing if we are ready with everything the risks and our convictions are unanimous, I think whenever it's the right time to buy bitcoin
AbyssLagiaz

Activity: 185
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:08:44 PM

there is no definite answer to this question since it depends on what you are planning on doing with the bitcoin you buy. there is a lot of different things you could do.
for example spending it on stuff in online or offline shops which means there is no bad time to buy bitcoin.
or you may be interested in it as an investment in which case the long term or short term of it would make a difference. for long term investors this is an excellent time to buy more bitcoins since price is not only in a dip but it is below the bottom support price. but for a short term day trader this may not be the best time to buy, since price is still unstable and unpredictable. yesterday was a good time to sell or short and to buy back at the bottom of the dip and then sell after the recovery to make at least 2 times ~9% profit but now the market seems to be calming down and as a day trader you want signals to do something.

True. It is up to your strategy. Depends on the condition of being a long-term investor or just simply a short-term investor. Short-time investing is quite a complex matter for obvious matter that you're trying to maximize profit within just a short amount of time. It is up to everyone's preference and spaces if they wanted and can earn in an x amount of time. But never ever forget the usual, which is buying at the lows and selling at highs. That principle or concept never gets old when it comes to trading.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:11:36 PM

at the moment the price of bitcoin is very cheap, I want to ask all of you, is this the right time to buy bitcoin right now? please give me a definite answer!

I'm not sure about that, but you can do a short trade right now with Bitcoin.
if to invest I don't have long predictions, because we are facing uncertain market turmoil.
I waited until the end of this year and tried to analyze indicators for market charts.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:15:43 PM

at the moment the price of bitcoin is very cheap, I want to ask all of you, is this the right time to buy bitcoin right now? please give me a definite answer!

There is no such thing as ''definite answer'' in any kind of market.
Any investment in market is risky, doesn't matter if we talk about crypto market, stock market, Forex etc.
So, the best advice is: ''Never invest money you can't afford to loose''.
Personally, I think that btc price may fall even more, probably below $ 5000 but it's just my opinion.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

Since bitcoin is a volatile assets it very hard for any one to know the right time to buy bitcoin, but in case you are just coming in and want to invest I will say yes now is the right time to buy bitcoin due to the fact that it always better to buy when the price is down in other to buy at cheap rate.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 02:32:46 PM

Candidly speaking, this is the time to buy. Few days ago the price of Bitcoin dropped so drastically bellow it support zone which we all know before and was a surprise to the entire community. Not withstanding, this is a re-occurrence decimal in the world of cryptocurrency, so, after this bearish market the bull run will begin. Get your wallet fill with some fractions of cryptocurrency to watch out for the next bull run.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:50:47 PM

Bitcoin falls low, and if you intend to buy then you can use this decrease to buy. Market conditions are unstable and you must be patient to be able to benefit.

lalabotax

Activity: 1526
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

I don't have enough capital to buy bitcoin, but I agree that at the moment bitcoin is cheaper and maybe this is the last drop, hopefully. well, what I am confused is that what will happen in December, will there be growth like last year?

lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:20:07 PM

Yes this time is the right time to buy bitcoin because as a businessman or investor you need to buy your goods and supplies when the price is in the low prive status like in bitcoin you should buy bitcoin when it is in the low or lowest price. Because when you buy it now and you will wait for the right time and right exchange rates you will earn more. But in this kind of strategy you will take more risk because it is like investing in the dying company to make it rise again so in short you might loss all your capital anytime. But I know when you take more risk you can earn and claim more income and blessings.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
N-DEE

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:37:02 PM

Depends on what you want to do...
If you're a long time investor then the answer is YES.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

Well if you afford to buy some then grab this opportunity ,since there was a huge speculations that this year is a holding season in which every individual's profit has the chance to be doubled since with accordance to fluctuation, Bitcoin increase in price,and that was good thing, the more that you hold some amount the more that you have the chance to obtain better amount of money which you can use for reinvestment.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: