Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:00:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is suffering because of one person !  (Read 691 times)
Icologies

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:22 AM

A hard fork of bitcoin cash is killing the market !
Share your opinion about this man. You think he was mean ?
How do you feel about such people ?
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Think about it. We will sell A Lot!

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

(BTC to 1000 does not phase me)
 Angry
https://twitter.com/proffaustus

what I know is that the principle of the crypto market is decentralization, not what determines only one person or one leader. so I think it will be fine and I don't believe that

SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:10:07 AM

The market will be in good times ones it recovers. I don't see or even imagine that bitcoin will go down to $1000 or even $4000. Bitcoin is strong and it will forever remain at top.
LeoEspansq

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

now everyone does as he pleases. Nobody curses investors who have massively discarded their coins and transferred to Fiat, neither does anyone scold or prohibit trading bots on the market.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:58:30 AM

It is actually very bad, I don’t support what these guys are doing. Isn’t this manipulating the market? In any case, I am not selling to benefit these guys. IMO, Bitcoin will be recovering once these greedy guys have bought enough of Bitcoin at low price.
Quitthis

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:01:26 AM

I just don't believe everything he has said about bitcoin. Whatever that is happening now to price is just for a certain time and I'm not looking at $1,000 . We are going to be shocked how price will bull after the whole issue around bitcoin. Hodling on for this time.

Same here. I just can imagine BTC at 1000$. Too many people to buy and no way it can get to 1k.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

The idiotic of this people is bringing the whole market down, they are so dumb to realize that they are destroying the thing that gave them value in first place. The greed will destroy them at the end, soon enough they will find what they are holding is valued at ZERO, I hope they will be happy by then.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

I think it is more about Volatility and Real life, practical value of crypto.. (which has already been  
resolved!)

Whatever that one person is saying or thinking, I don't believe him or any other "wise man"! I see we'll enjoy a lot of pregression and recovery. The actual market situation is very normal. And "IT IS a TEST for THOSE "WEAK HANDS"". It IS and WILL be governed by this same rule!

Yes, volatility in Crypto market is very obvious, but there are many projects that deal with this price variations. I strongly believe that GigZi is the good answer for this high volatility and risky investment in crypto markets.

The GigZi, upcoming ecosystem, is unique and has a STABLE business model. This is doable thanks for Backing the GigZi digital-asset value by real, pure and unfabricated Gold.

There are 2 types of assets in the GigZi Wallet:

GigZi Black (for the risk/reward type degital asset) and GigZ Metal: GZP, GZG, GZS (for Platinium,Gold, Silver backed crypto assets.)

- Possibility to exchange between these 2 types of assets
- Reception of a Gold reward after 90 days of holding the GigZi Black asset.
- Redeemable GigZ Metal for Gold and precious metals worldwide delivery..

More information about this new, unique ecosystem: https://www.gigzi.com

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:31:57 PM

Not exactly one but about three people. There are people from the bitcoin.com side, Roger Ver and Jihan Wu, they are quite rich and run a bitcoin.com website with pool and the mining they are doing with a bunch of miners they sold, the "bitmain" guys who keep on making new products and use them first, make money from them and sell them when they start to barely make any money at all. They are horrible and they are useless shady scammy people.

On the other hand there is a lunatic called Craig who himself said he was Satoshi until he was proven wrong and he has a ton of money as well (well ton of bitcoin) which he uses to fight these people, he is a lunatic because he thinks the only right possible things are the ones he says, everyone else who is not him is wrong. Now, when you put one money crazy greedy person against a person who only accepts himself as right, you get a war.
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

I am not sure that this collapse is caused by events associated with the new fork. I am inclined to believe that this was only an informational occasion. I do not know why, but it seems that manipulations with Ripple are involved in this. Perhaps bankers want to show that the coins of banks will be major in this market. It is unlikely that two people because of their own stupidity could collapse the market. This is a larger scale game.
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

You shouldn't believed 100% in the news update regarding about in crypto or in bitcoin.
Most of the time when the market was falling it is because of the volatility of altcoin why it is happening, and due to also
the manipulators are still controlling the market too. And BCH has nothing to do with it also I think it was still of the demand in the market.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:26:30 PM

I don't know. It seems very unlikely that BCH fork is the cause of current market downtrend. It might be partially responsible of course, but only along with other 1000 of factors.
Any way, I don't see what the difference it makes even if it is true. The market is down and we still have the same options:
- to believe in market recovery and collect as many coins with great potential as possible
- don't believe in market recovery and sell what left to save time and nerves.
I am an optimist, so I am collecting coins like DACC, ONT, ADA etc. and hope that everything will be ok.
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:29:47 PM

It is actually very bad, I don’t support what these guys are doing. Isn’t this manipulating the market? In any case, I am not selling to benefit these guys. IMO, Bitcoin will be recovering once these greedy guys have bought enough of Bitcoin at low price.

You are right, that's the actual plan of big whales as they show their power and take advantage of this situation, once they buy the coins in cheap price the value will get increased. BCH made a big drama and changed the whole game of last quarter. Lets wait and see till this end of the year.

Golstrim

Activity: 1456
Merit: 253

Margin Trader

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:34:39 PM

There is no 1 person, because in every war at least 2 sides are presented, so don't blame on him. There are guys dumping bitcoin as well opposite to craig

█▀▀█
██▄█
My Trading View// Trading Community // Cooбщecтвo Tpeйдepoв
█▀▀█
██▄█
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:38:28 PM

The BCH fork had hardly any impact on the Bitcoin exchange rates. The BTC prices fell down for some different reason. So it may not be (w)right to blame Craig Wright, or for that matter any of the BCH supporters.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:40:36 PM

Once everything is good and people can get over the fork, market will be back fine.
Everything in this market is due to those who bought BCH for the forlk.
But theres nothing to worry about, BTC will bounce back.
What you need to worry is your BCH, it will fall once BTC stand-up
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:41:30 PM

This tweet is made just to scare people. No one knows his wallet and the number of bitcoins. He has to show his wallet address and I have to see how many bitcoins he has sold in the last week. Only after these actions will I believe him.
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:41:39 PM

This hash rate war made bitcoins drops so fast. This dip was expected by experienced traders. But this happen immediately with this hash war. Market will be recover but with this huge dip it would need some time.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
halisakal

Activity: 625
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:49:00 PM

Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

though what you've written isn't what all of would like to believe in, i still think we should do the following: sit back, relax, turn off all the external voices and listen to the depth of us. it knows what to do next
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:50:30 PM

His opinions and tweets cost me around 1000 usd which is my black friday tech shopping budget. I hope this war between whales will stop and small investors will start earning some spare money again.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Furious 7

Activity: 2870
Merit: 651

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:55:22 PM

I just don't believe everything he has said about bitcoin. Whatever that is happening now to price is just for a certain time and I'm not looking at $1,000 . We are going to be shocked how price will bull after the whole issue around bitcoin. Hodling on for this time.
Problem is, he brought down the market a few days ago. I also don't believe bitcoin can drop to  1000 $
I'm also not sure that bitcoin will fall $ 1000 as much as fud. I am disappointed with people who are greedy that they should not sacrifice the market as a whole. many people suffer losses due to their ambitions and maybe they say there is no decentralization in crypto.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███