Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:35:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is suffering because of one person !  (Read 691 times)
ataki

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 09:47:14 PM

The crypto market is still relatively small and such an event can make a confusion and panic we are facing  on the market. We will go through it  in some days and the market will bounce back hopefully near to previous levels.
iSparta

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:08:01 PM

Manipulations related to Bitcoin Cash are not the first time. This is the second hard hit on Bitcoin associated with the owners of Bitcoin Cash. But this time, smart and attentive people should already understand the real value of this coin, which in fact is close to zero.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:30:54 AM

The hard fork of Bitcoin cash is just a fuse, but the actual market decline has nothing to do with hard forks. The sharp depreciation of the market this time is not terrible. In the future, there will be a large depreciation of the cryptocurrency in the future.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:56:59 AM

Its partially happen by this person.
Little unstability and hash war makes panic and big players feel that falling and cahout to rebuy i think.
Black friday comes and they want earn moneys maybe

Blongen
Copper Member

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

A hard fork of bitcoin cash is killing the market !
Share your opinion about this man. You think he was mean ?
How do you feel about such people ?
Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Think about it. We will sell A Lot!

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

(BTC to 1000 does not phase me)
 Angry
https://twitter.com/proffaustus

How much BTC does he actually have? It's scary that one person can sway the market so much. But again, weak hands be gone. We will be better for it.

Blongen
Copper Member

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:04:53 AM

Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

If you switch to mine BCH, we may need to fund this with BTC, if we do, we sell for USD and, well... we think BTC market has no room... it tanks.

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

How much BTC does he actually have? It's scary that one person can sway the market so much. But again, weak hands be gone. We will be better for it.

It's always a good time as any to buy. It's probably pretty easy to just watch the movement of the big buyers and just follow that.
Could be a good way to get rekt though

Blongen
Copper Member

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:06:23 AM

His opinions and tweets cost me around 1000 usd which is my black friday tech shopping budget. I hope this war between whales will stop and small investors will start earning some spare money again.

If I was smart, I would probably have sold and bought back at the bottom to make some gains. I think ultimately btc is here to stay. Always hodl.

Blongen
Copper Member

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:07:35 AM

Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

Damn! But heck, I really don't give a damn what Craig Wright is saying. His words shouldn't be the basis of any currency's fate. Bitcoin is strong and it will remain strong for a long time! Things are still reasonably looking good. So nothing to worry about at the moment...

Clearly the man has some sway. A lot of it too it seems.

clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:09:37 AM

I do not think that the market is suffering because of the BCH hardfork. The market is still going down because a one man or a group is trying to kick out the most possible amount of investors, until the next bull run.
Simayi

Activity: 360
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

BCH will never exceed Bitcoin. Although its forked coin caused market turmoil, I think it is still a altcoin. This is my evaluation of it! Altcoin!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Blongen
Copper Member

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:10:36 AM

thats a very sad thing for BTC. but i dont think that he will do much damage to BTC. because BTC is the king and most accepted crypto coin in the world. he is just giving big talks just for marketing

I think markets are pretty susceptible to situations like this. This is why Tesla's stocks mooned when Elon Musk announced he was taking the company public. This ended up costing him 20m for that tweet in fines
 Who is going to fine this Craig guy?.

Blongen
Copper Member

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:11:39 AM

BCH will never exceed Bitcoin. Although its forked coin caused market turmoil, I think it is still a altcoin. This is my evaluation of it! Altcoin!

I agree with you on that. But I guess time will tell.
I thought ripple will never over take ETH, but look where we are now.

Blongen
Copper Member

Borden Will Just Hodl.

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:14:12 AM

I do not think that the market is suffering because of the BCH hardfork. The market is still going down because a one man or a group is trying to kick out the most possible amount of investors, until the next bull run.

Yup.  Shake off the weak hands. This is why I'm trying to buy as much as I can of my favorite coins. A lot of work is happening in behind the scenes and when the bulls come back, we will all be literally going to the moon.
I d stack my gains so high, I can climb up to the moon on foot. Think about that! :-)

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:06:19 AM

Quote words
Dr Craig S Wright:
To all BTC miners...

Consider that....
And, have a nice day

Angry

The BCH hash war had been one of the greatest problems of the crypto market recently, we should keep cool because the war will not be in their favour,the market will soon recover.

HOMT