Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ABE vs Bitcoin SV Hash War !  (Read 129 times)
winstonchurchillwar (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

Dr Craig S Wright vs Roger Ver
They started a real war !
The market is suffering because of this war ! Shouldn't that be ?
Part I https://medium.com/@jiangzhuoer/abc-vs-bsv-hash-war-part-1-why-we-need-hash-vote-e86ec209647a
Part II https://medium.com/@jiangzhuoer/abc-vs-bsv-hash-war-part-ii-stability-theory-vs-evolution-theory-1f9015903d79
Part III  https://medium.com/@jiangzhuoer/abc-vs-bsv-hash-war-part-iii-the-war-of-the-hash-power-45fef8010467
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

Thanks for linking these  there articles, I was seriously looking for such a read. Thanks again.
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

Ayre stopped renting hashpower interestingly...
https://cash.coin.dance
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

As just another ordinary guy involved with the world of cryptocurrency, I could not really fathomed why there is such a war or if there is really a necessity for such a chaotic exchange which affected many coin holders. Roger Ver must be a man of war and we know that he also waged the same war last year with the original Bitcoin claiming that BitcoinCash was actually the real Bitcoin and now he is facing his own war in his own very arena. Good luck to these two gentlemen!
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

As just another ordinary guy involved with the world of cryptocurrency, I could not really fathomed why there is such a war or if there is really a necessity for such a chaotic exchange which affected many coin holders. Roger Ver must be a man of war and we know that he also waged the same war last year with the original Bitcoin claiming that BitcoinCash was actually the real Bitcoin and now he is facing his own war in his own very arena. Good luck to these two gentlemen!
This is a battle between the greedy person. Both of these guys are so greedy to control the crypto and claim anything that they created will become the future of crypto. These things are so ugly to see both of these teams were creating their own shitty token for money. Fork is another scam thing. SEC must take a look at it.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:00:17 AM

This is a battle between the greedy person. Both of these guys are so greedy to control the crypto and claim anything that they created will become the future of crypto. These things are so ugly to see both of these teams were creating their own shitty token for money. Fork is another scam thing. SEC must take a look at it.

i agree but SEC can not do anything in a decentralized market short of banning everything! not to mention that publicly they don't show their true faces. for example WC doesn't say he is creating BSV to scam people and make money in the process. he is claiming to be creating something useful although it is obviously shit.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: