Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 04:09:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ?  (Read 936 times)
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

I don't think bitcoin will reach to that amount or dump below the said price, though i think bitcoin might still retain the strong support of 6k plus by the end of the year, though anything can happen so we look forward and see how thing goes.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinsOrDie

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:50:18 PM

Right now it is a very difficult target for BTC and ETH to achieve by the end of this year. But if you drop a little, it would be feasible. I expect the BTC will reach 10000$ and the ETH will be 500$

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

It probably can if we throw back to last year, the chart spiked up just only need 33 days from 5k-ish to more than 10k.
So i think this probably could repeat.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:06:32 PM

I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
Of course I doubt that the new year will cost so much Ethereum and bitcoin , I think the next new year to cost so much , but not now because the market has not yet found even its bottom

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
Gifolote

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

I think that you should not count on the growth of prices of bitcoin and other coins at the end of this year. I think that the price will remain roughly what it is now.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

It is likely that the market situation is now artificially created. And in the near future, we will be able to see the onset of the bull market.

VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:19:34 PM

I think it's almost impossible. There is just a short time left till the end of this year and BTC need to rise more nearly $7000 in price to reach to $12k and ETH need more than $600 added in price to reach to $800. I don't think in more than a month these coins can rise back to this price.
grbox2002

Activity: 33
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:27:51 PM

Right now it is a very difficult target for BTC and ETH to achieve by the end of this year. But if you drop a little, it would be feasible. I expect the BTC will reach 10000$ and the ETH will be 500$

ETH to 500 by end of year...?!? That would pretty much require ETH to go up about 2.5% per day every day between now and the end of the year. While we are also in a bear market and right off the heels of a bloodbath in most cryptos... Magic 8 ball says, outlook not so good.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:04:10 PM

No one could really tell you the right amount but you can expect the result already if you know how to read the charts in the market. We already know that cryptocurrency is very unpredictable in terms of volatility, so you can't expect a right answer here for the result of your question.

You will have a choice to either read the chart for the speculative price or keep asking here even if you already know the answer to your question.

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Maybe and maybe not. There are so much factors that influencing the price of crypto currencies and it is almost impossible to predict the market movement. But the hope is still here and I believe that we will see the bull run in the upcoming months.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:37:44 PM

It can't. Every bear market ends with a very slow uptrend that confirms the bottom. We were close to getting there in Bitcoin in October and November but it all went down in the end ending our hopes for this to be the awaited stabilization. Now we'll have to go through it again so maybe if we're lucky we'll get another pump in Spring of 2019.
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

Well
its seems hard , i guess.
since downtrend on this week,
also market have a some colaps before BCH hardfork,
wiith all altcoins down about 9-15% on top 100.
even touch about $10k usd will hard

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:34:03 PM

remain optimistic that all that happened. but I suggest not to hope too much, because if you see the current situation the chances are very small. what's more, in recent days there has been a rather large decline in the market.
Juse14

Activity: 882
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:37:24 PM

I think hard for touch 12000 in this end year, we need very bull market. But still posible if some miracle come. Just keep btc on hardware wllet, take a sleep. And wake up in 2020.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:08:52 PM

i think, this year we will not see such prices anymore. i think the next price increase is still far away, but at some point he will come. we must continue to wait and not give up.
qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:10:28 PM

The most minimal thing we will see is $ 5000, this will be the point from which Bitcoin will undoubtedly only grow.

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:12:56 PM

It probably can if we throw back to last year, the chart spiked up just only need 33 days from 5k-ish to more than 10k.
So i think this probably could repeat.

Don't make it last year as a benchmark because the current situation is different from last year. so it's very difficult for that to happen.

Last year Crypto was at the peak of popularity but now many people have started to not believe in this investment.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:13:50 PM

Maybe it will be the next year because I think it will close at 6000$ and I'm being optimistic, that I'd rather see a recovery like that, but I understand that this is not healthy for the market and we should not aim to that if we want mass adoption to happen, remember that at the end the goal is to use cryptos instead of fiat, not to amass riches
braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 08:15:49 PM

I don’t believe that Ethereum and bitcoin will reach these levels in a month and a half. All hopes for the launch of bakkt. I see too many people talking about tothemoon  soon, which means it won't happen soon. Just a dream.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
kaseygriffin

Activity: 785
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:17:27 PM

I really hope that happens, but with reality like now, BTC can hardly go up the trend. Even BTC may fall to $ 2k this year. If that happens then the crypto market will be gloomy.
The numbers of 12000$ and 800$ would probably be in 2019 we can expect.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: