Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can reach 12000$ value BTC and 800$ value Eth end of year ?  (Read 943 times)
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:19:28 PM

I think you need to be realistic. And the prices of $ 12,000 and $ 800 in the current environment, I think, are not real. I think the main goal now is stability.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:25:47 PM

I think you need to be realistic. And the prices of $ 12,000 and $ 800 in the current environment, I think, are not real. I think the main goal now is stability.

The reality tells us that there is no limits for any prices in crypto. As history does also. How much Bitcoin was in spring of 2017? 2-4 thousands. How much it was later in autumn? Over 9000 ( Grin). And all "realistic" people understood that this is the high. And what we saw? $20k. Great, not it?
So I think it is possible to see such price movements till the end of the year

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

i would be very happy if we could see such prices again by end of this year, but i admit, i do not really believe that we see the price. i do not think that is really bad either and i will use the time and continue to buy cheap coins, as long as the prices are on the ground.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:40:15 PM

I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.
Well, it is possible considering the nature of crypto, but logically speaking and considering what is at hand at the moment, it might not work this year again. Although, we might have little increase. $12000 for Bitcoin and $800 for ethereum is never too much to achieve. Who knows, it might be that the present dump in price is meant to push the price up and have such or more than that.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:44:30 PM

I saw since last week all cryptocurrency market big dumping with major currencies. So i want to know end of this year will cam reach btc 12000$ and 800$ values with new cycle.

If bitcoin and ethereum can touch that prices, I think it needs a big positive event that triggers the price to skyrocketing. For the big events are ETF and Bakkt in december, let's wait for it.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CoinCollect

Activity: 770

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:21:58 PM

I think that at the end of this year it will be more realistic to see such figures as Bitcoin costs 8000 dollars, and Ethereum 400, can a maximum of 500 dollars.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

I think that at the end of this year it will be more realistic to see such figures as Bitcoin costs 8000 dollars, and Ethereum 400, can a maximum of 500 dollars.

Hopefully price of bitcoin could reach to 8000 at least we can see it increases from current price. Same as eth that most people expected to increase in bt and eth.
oneidentity

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

Hopefully price of bitcoin could reach to 8000 at least we can see it increases from current price. Same as eth that most people expected to increase in bt and eth.
I think that 8000 is quite a realistic scenario. but at the expense of 12,000 I doubt very much, as well as at the expense of the fact that the price of Bitcoin drops to 800 dollars.
anatolykarpov

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:36:05 PM

I hope they will.
Especially that eth price is ridiculous.
We need something to buy more crypto!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
slightmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:44:20 PM

Last year in same pattern big bull run followed by the dump in the starting. We saw big dump some days ago and Bitcoin break it's bottom level. Since Bitcoin not again cross the previous bottom mark also yet. Really I have no hope that Bitcoin even cross the 10k$. Can go max 8000$. But we saw in the past in the Bitcoin we can't say what will happen. If Bitcoin go up then surely ETH also follow same pattern.

Luvr1000

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

I think that these coins can achieve such growth, but not this year there is a lot of information that it is impossible. This year there were a lot of positive developments, after which there should have been growth in the market, but it was not. it means not time yet
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:48:38 PM

At this point, no.
The recent plunge of btc basically put a nail into the coffin on any hopes of a bull run.
Instead a more likely scenario is that btc will fall even more because people's hopes have been crushed.

Of course, this is crypto, so crazier things have happened.
Who know, maybe btc will even shoot to $30k this year?
But I feel it is wiser to trade based off of realistic market predictions rather than wishing and hoping.

In the long run, I do feel like btc can reach it's past all time high and go even more.
But it looks like this will happen in 2019 not this year.
If we look at the last huge BTC crash, it took about two years for the market to start to rise again, so it makes more sense.

cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:53:17 PM

Honestly, based on my observation, I have been involved in crypto space since May 2017 and I honestly don't think Bitcoin will go up to $12,000 anytime soon. I would give it another 6 months at least. Bitcoin rally from last December/January was heavily manipulated and too many new people FOMO'ed buying cryptos. Of course, it is my personal opinion.

Yeah, institutional investors money will start flowing in the markets pretty soon, but does this mean they will push the price up quickly or playing the manipulation game? You decide.

GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:58:43 PM

I think the situation is like 2014. Even though it's still possible to grow but it's less likely. If the support level continues to break down then the price will collapse.
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:21:23 PM

It could  be hard for Bitcoin and Ethereum to reach that point, it means 2 multiple times for Bitcoin in it's current price, and 4 multiple times for Ethereum from it's current price. I can assumed bitcoin will only reach $8000+ price in end of year, but it will not gonna happen if Bitcoin once again getting bad news or any other fud.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:24:34 PM

As we look in the market right now maybe you have point, maybe it can be rrach but it was still depends on the market for now there is a lot of manipulator of the market they called it whales who has a lot of holdings of that coin, for every dump there was a pump hoping for December that market would recover a little.
basici

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:25:37 PM

I think that this year you have to accept the fact that there will be no price increase

BtcEX Btc : Exchange for Everyone
We offer the most profitable and comfortable exchange rates for cryptocurrency
https://bxlend.com/
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:06 PM

I think it's impossible. Now the prices are not yet the bottom, but close enough to it. It takes longer for them to grow that high. There is very little chance that this will happen this year, although I very much hope so.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

I read about the prediction of a famous crypto expert. He says first that the bitcoin will going to be 25,000 dollars by the end of december but he changed it to 18,000 dollars. I guess I have to believe it since cryptos are always in a constant state of flux.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:42:55 PM

Well i don't think so because the highest rise of bitcoin by the end of December will be around $7-8 US. This will indirectly affect the value of other altcoins and increase the price of Ethereum but i doubt it will ever breatk the record.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: