Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:58:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Friends, how do you decide what to invest in?  (Read 176 times)
iTradeBit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

A lot of projects that raise funds through the organization of ICO are released, but most of them do not meet expectations, the percentage of contributions to ICO fell by almost half. Friends how do you choose projects and new coins for deposit, have you invested in ICO at least once?
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

Well to be honest major factor for low investments in icos recently has been due to the negative or bearish situation of the market for last few months, when people are not making any money from old icos or investments they are not investing in new ones. I have personally invested in many icos in 2017 but now i have nothing to invest now as all my money is stuck in previous icos and holdings.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:03:33 PM

Back in the day, I used to invest in ICOs and had a good return but now, I have given up investing in ICO only because of the frauds here and there. Anyway, you should, first of all, do a good research on the team. Most of the scam ICO uses fake team for scamming people.
Gagah119

Activity: 295

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:22:41 PM

Sorry, I never invested in Iico, I prefer to buy new coins after listing on the stock, because usually after ico finishes and enters the exchange, the price will be below the price of ico and I try to take a little profit in trading.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:30:41 PM

I believe that in order to reduce the risk of loss, it is necessary to conduct a very detailed analysis of projects. But in cryptography, intuition is also not the last.

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:36:51 PM

I always believe in  minimizing the loss so for now  I won't recommend investing on ICO's because majority of them will lead to scams. I think it will be better to invest on established coins like Ethereum, Ripple or EOS.  I know jot a lot of you agree to invest on Ethereum  but I am positive that there will be a price pump before the end of the year I will repost this message when ethereum recovers.  Cool

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:37:57 PM

Before investing in any ICO, you must well research the project. ALready most probable way to ensuring that you are putting your money in a good, has been given out by members. Well, you should have look at the team, at the utility of the product and the whitepaper, A research of those three combined factors will make you decide where to invest or not.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:40:35 PM

Besides doing a ton of research, in the end it's an emotional decision for me. I do not trade, only invest in long term potential. The final decision is based if it feels ok long term. Even an idea without too many details could be very interesting, but high risk, high reward of course...and the $$ I put into it can be missed...in fact, when I buy it a move it to my ledger....I already said goodbye to the $$ short term Smiley
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:42:28 PM

Now it is very difficult to hold an ICO. Last year, things were much better. I think when BTC goes up, everything will be fine.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:45:57 PM

I often find out about their team, especially the venture capital funds behind them. Then the purpose and technical details of their project.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:52:35 PM

It's not easy to choose the ICO project for now, it happens because there are too many new projects and new coins are starting to appear. I prefer to keep up with the development of old coins and have been attracted by many people. Thank you.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

In my honest opinion, I would surely not invest anything regarding with the new ICO tokens, or Altcoins out there if I can get my hands on a free one why not, And I always tend to search in acquiring a free first before setting off with investing, But most of the time I will just put my money on things that have a potential and that has a large percentage that it will sure make it big in the future, That is why I only tend to invest in bitcoin, ETH, and a list of Altcoins that have make it in the top 10 valuable to invest cryptocurrency.
VieleSind

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:56:36 PM

I've never invested in any ICO project yet but I know that it's useless when you waste your time to ask other people about the way to find out good ICO project to invest in here. Nobody will truly share their experience for you. You should know that investors collect their experience for months, for years by themselves maybe they've lost so much money to be able to get that experience so you think you can get it for free?
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:59:49 PM

I do prefer on the top 10 coins of the CMC, these coins are very promising and they have bright future for sure. Think and research multiple times before investing also try investing for long term.  

shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:00:53 PM

For now, I don't expect much from ICO, because the conditions are far different from those of last year.
There are too many promises that are not realized and ultimately affect people's thinking to be negative towards the ICO project.
MiguelCryptoss

Activity: 244
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:09:50 PM

Hope you are not thinking of investing on ICOs? because that is detrimental as many of these ICOs are be projected for scam or fraud. Usually i use to buy new coins which i know to have prospect in the future also, i buy from the top 100 from the coinmarketcap to hold. My advise to you is: Buy coins that are already listed on Exchanges because at this point the price of the ICO drop.
TravelMug

Activity: 2646
Merit: 838

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:23:54 PM

A lot of projects that raise funds through the organization of ICO are released, but most of them do not meet expectations, the percentage of contributions to ICO fell by almost half. Friends how do you choose projects and new coins for deposit, have you invested in ICO at least once?

This year I never got the chance to invest because of the current market situations. Its obvious that it will be really hard for some ICO to get it going. But I would say that you need to look at the whole concept of the project, wp, team members and of course check if they have real usage, otherwise if will be just another garbage ICO, just saying.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:26:59 PM

For now, I don't expect much from ICO, because the conditions are far different from those of last year.
There are too many promises that are not realized and ultimately affect people's thinking to be negative towards the ICO project.

I agree with you, but plan to invest in long term investment for a change. you need to take decisions on your own when it comes to trading also never ever trust anyone in this crypto community.
FerWhite

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:34:29 PM

I am quite careful when choosing where to invest in the crypto world, which in itself already has a lot of volatility and risk. Anyway, I think you should always have a small part of your portfolio invested in ICOs. It is true that ICOs are quite risky, but you can also get a great benefit.

When it comes to investing in an ICO, I always keep in mind what most people say: study the project and the team that composes it, see its roadmap and  if it makes sense with what they are planning to do. But above all I rely on the idea they have, if it is new and if I consider that in the future it will have many interested investors.

For example, I have invested in an ICO called EVOAI and it seems to me quite exciting. They will have a platform with their own exchange as well as a trading academy. They will also launch trading bots, and one of them will arbitrage between exchanges. If you are interested, you can visit your website or your telegram channel: https://www.evoai.network

slightmoon

Activity: 224

diceroll.xyz

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:40:06 PM

Besides the good project need to check market situation also. Even in the particular category others project really perform good or not. In my opinion we can't easily decide the where to invest on the basis of something. Yeah we can just lower the risk. But need to take risky decisions after all.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: