Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:08:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: May be a good time to buy doge  (Read 345 times)
rangnatht

Activity: 588
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:03:20 AM

Doge is the best choice for those who believe in penny crypto. But just it's big supply and just for its big supply I have not get enough confidence for holding this coin. But ofcourse it's a good time to buy it because it's preety cheap because of market volatility so I think in the mean time it could be profitable for investing in it and also when Bitcoin start recovery then it could be make increase your Bitcoin too..
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:35:39 AM

in my opinion it's a good idea to invest in doge, because the people always increase at a certain time even more than 2x, especially if you are ready for the middle term or long term. Maybe waiting a little more will be more appropriate.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:51:42 AM

Doge is back at the price three months ago. Many people say that Doge is a coin that not have any value and look more like as rubbish coin but it has survied for long time and be used so much in bet websites and be one of common coins to transfering between exchanges

DeKingCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 124

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:54:54 AM

I also think the same way, Doge has been strong all these year and it still remain strong, investing in doge coin will be good at this low price.
just_strange32

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:56:16 AM

Currently, Doge is experiencing a sharp drop along with market volatility. I think you need to research before deciding whether to invest in Doge at this time. If it was me, I would only invest a small amount of money for Doge.
irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 04:00:12 AM

maybe rather than doge it's better to buy ETH and NEO because the price is also cheap now.
rather than having a doge which is currently only used as coin gambling.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:49:08 AM

nah, Doge doesn't seem good anymore with all these shitcoins around that can get pumped more than 500% in one day. how much can they pump Doge at this point anyways? 10%? that is not a pumping profit percentage that can interest me or majority of altcoin traders so i wouldn't really go near Doge unless i see some miracle happen and it gets a real pump.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:52:42 AM

though not considered a superior but Crypto doge can at least stand up and thriving quite well. see the existing chart shows invest in doge is not too bad. Maybe this will get to paint results, in short, do not rise when later occurs and buy at the price now.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

It doesn't look like good time to buy it, good time to buy doge is at 20 satoshi levels.
Never understood people who buy DOGE coin, WHY, guys?
I mean, that is super strange crypto and even developers gave it up, that was just a joke.
Long lasting joke, pump and dump coin, call it what you want, I like it.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 08:00:03 PM

dogecoin is sure to experience a pump and dump many more times, but it is not a coin i would invest in. it is just a clone coin and i do not see any development in dogecoin.
nemey

Activity: 658

Catena X

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:16:13 PM

Doge is a new coin but it has very great volume in the market. This coin has very great chance to work. It may make us earn more and more profits. But, we absolutely should learn the right time to pick this coin. Never only follow the hype and fomo. We must do our own analysis and take deep breath to star trading or investing in this coin or not.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:38:14 PM

I will buy DOGE for 10 sats or lower because I think it's a joke useless coin and the fair price is 10 sats for 1 DOGE but DYOR. I do not understand why people buy DOGE?
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

Most probably it is good time to buy everything.. Everything except XRP is down.
Even BCH might be worth to buy, for sure will recover soon
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:15:57 PM

yeah great time but before buy you must take attention for bitcoincash hardfork, because the market still bleeding right now.
and also sec announcement.
cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:24:02 PM

Never understood people who buy DOGE coin, WHY, guys?
I mean, that is super strange crypto and even developers gave it up, that was just a joke.

Indeed. I think DOGE is a coin that often misleads newbies to assume it is a cheap investment and hoping it will go up to 2 cents. DOGE is one of the most worthless coins out there IMO.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:36:04 PM

Yes right, this is the best time to support and invest in it, because the price of doge is very cheap, so I think this is when we are participating and looking for income there.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

In my opinion, now we have to be careful, because the market price starts to fall and you have to hold back money to buy doge so that you don't lose money, when the doge price starts to increase you should buy it, so that you get satisfactory results.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:45:23 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 07:09:46 PM by EmmanCryp

Though I like dogecoin because it's an old time project that's still alive and has a strong community towards it but Idon't buy Doge because supply is too much.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
bloodyvio

Activity: 546
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:45:41 PM

dogecoin is the best altcoin for investment when the market is bearish
imagine if market recovered
you make a lot of profits

marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:50:19 PM

Not only Dogecoin, but this is the good time to buy so many coins and tokens because of this bear market. Almost all of them are in the bottom price, especially Ethereum. I will buy Doge right after it's touching 40 sats price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: