Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:37:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Past ICOs - do research - I will give you merit  (Read 108 times)
Collider1 (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:15:40 PM

Hello, yesterday I receive ban on my Bitcointalk Hero account, because I cant use it anymore, there is still a lot of merit.
I will give merit to everyone who will do good research for me, I have a lot of ICOs tokens but I dont know which one worth to HODL.

So my list of ICOs:
TheKey, Shivom, Thrive, Tradove, Fintrux, LHCrypto, Bitcoinus, Uservice, PumaPay, SkyfChain, Marginless, Traxion, Iagon, Invox, Immvrse, Nuggets, LocalCoinSwap, NucleusVision, Bitrewards, Verasity, DistributedCreditChain, Velix, Sp8de, Gifcoin, Savedroid, Signals, Grem, NucleusVision.

I think that many people here have some of these coins and will be also interested in their progress. So please, if you do research for me/us, I will give you merit. Hope this is not against rules - you will do something for the community here and I will give you merit.
I am interested in this: is project alive/dead, team is working hard? some nice progress/partnerships? when some big exchange? have a promising future? will it again reach ICO price or it is better to sell?

Thank you very much to all.
Merit will send from this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317346

khoapham89
Copper Member

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:16:07 AM

First, I think all of them is not worth to HODL. If you realize it at the beneficial price, let sell it and reserve in Bitcoin or tokens in the top of coinmarketcap.

Second, I don't think merits can send from a banned account. And maybe you will be banned evasion again. Im so sorry about that.

Third, DON'T send me your merits. Although this banned account can send merits, please don't do that.

I hope this is not the last time I help you. Good luck.

jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:25:33 AM

Hello, yesterday I receive ban on my Bitcointalk Hero account, because I cant use it anymore, there is still a lot of merit.
I will give merit to everyone who will do good research for me, I have a lot of ICOs tokens but I dont know which one worth to HODL.

So my list of ICOs:
TheKey, Shivom, Thrive, Tradove, Fintrux, LHCrypto, Bitcoinus, Uservice, PumaPay, SkyfChain, Marginless, Traxion, Iagon, Invox, Immvrse, Nuggets, LocalCoinSwap, NucleusVision, Bitrewards, Verasity, DistributedCreditChain, Velix, Sp8de, Gifcoin, Savedroid, Signals, Grem, NucleusVision.

I think that many people here have some of these coins and will be also interested in their progress. So please, if you do research for me/us, I will give you merit. Hope this is not against rules - you will do something for the community here and I will give you merit.
I am interested in this: is project alive/dead, team is working hard? some nice progress/partnerships? when some big exchange? have a promising future? will it again reach ICO price or it is better to sell?

Thank you very much to all.
Merit will send from this account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=317346

the projects are all good and contributing to the blockchain technology in a positive way and will be successful at some point in time as it concerns the pricing but in all there loads of them that i will prefer to hold if i had them in my profile i will check to ensure they are safe at all time and from your list with precision Shivom, Thrive, Tradove, Fintrux, Bitcoinus, Uservice, PumaPay, SkyfChain, Traxion, Iagon, Invox, NucleusVision, Bitrewards, Verasity, DistributedCreditChain, LocalCoinSwap

Catherin_Mo

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:13:22 AM

Nice too see that there are people who have brains and HODL coins before price rise  instead of selling in first minute and crying everywhere how bad ICO is   Smiley

P.S. i see some of the coins which I also have in my wallets, like Bitcoinus, Marginless, Verasity and NucleusVision - i see some potential in them and ready to wait years for its rise  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: