Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:03:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin. What is possibly happening  (Read 893 times)
Just^Tony (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:20:47 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 09:31:00 AM by Just^Tony

So today we are in bear market with a huge disbelief

Bitcoin is now going through hard times with stupid hash wars, global critics, you can't buy many things with BTC, I mean you can't live spending only BTC, at least in most countries. Transactions are slow, fees are big. We all know this, however we have Elon Musk, N. Nassim Taleb(visited blockchain conference today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0aXfshlxM&t=1144s) talking on Bitcoin.

I actually don't know if anybody else talked about BTC from realistic point of view. I mean people who is not connected to this crypto-world. Do you know anyone? I mean these mr. W. Buffet quotes are hilarious.

So today everyone knows how to short, many people still in the game but not expecting too much from this. So we can say that it is probably a new period to gain new hype and adoption cycle. I believe next hype cycle will take place when halvening and lighting happens. What are your thoughts on current situation, and how do you see bitcoin or any other crypto being adopted as a paying instrument for anything being such a volatile asset?

Yrgxlrm rh fmhglkkzyov, low hklgh.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:45:04 PM

I think the next growth will happen before the halving. Before the halving, there will be one wave of growth and a wave of correction, and then after the halving, we will have serious ATH

I agree with you. It happened the same thing for two times during Bitcoin history, in the previous halvings. I believe in 2020 will happen the same thing.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

Bitcoin is now going through hard times with stupid hash wars, global critics, you can't buy many things with BTC, I mean you can't leave spending only BTC, at least in most countries. Transactions are slow, fees are big. We all know this, however we have Elon Musk, N. Nassim Taleb(visited blockchain conference today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0aXfshlxM&t=1144s) talking on Bitcoin.

I actually don't know if anybody else talked about BTC from realistic point of view. I mean people who is not connected to this crypto-world. Do you know anyone? I mean these mr. W. Buffet quotes are hilarious.

So today everyone knows how to short, many people still in the game but not expecting too much from this. So we can say that it is probably a new period to gain new hype and adoption cycle. I believe next hype cycle will take place when halvening and lighting happens. What are your thoughts on current situation, and how do you see bitcoin or any other crypto being adopted as a paying instrument for anything being such a volatile asset?

I agree with you that now Bitcoin is hitting a hard wall and all this market austerity only makes the adoption of BTC harder so I think the next wave would be rather delayed if things don't start improving and fast

yanifitri20

Activity: 74

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:15:10 AM

It is undeniable, digital currencies including bitcoin are reaping popularity, especially in 2017 with a very impressive increase in value, although for 2018 its value has dropped considerably, the image of digital currency as an option to breed assets is sufficiently embedded in the minds of the people.
Therefore, the popularity of bitcoin is certainly a magnet for many people, although it is clear that this choice is very risky, I hope that in 2019 to 2020, bitcoin will grow back.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:49:34 AM

The current state of Bitcoin prices is real not engineering, so I think investors will take action to protect their assets from bankruptcy by selling them or exchanging them for other altcoins that they believe can give enlightenment
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

nah, you have not yet seen a cryptocurrency bear market if you think THIS is a bear market Cheesy
this is nothing compared to them. in cryptocurrency world when we say we are in a bear market it means you should expect price to be lower at least 30% within a week and by the end of the month reach at least -50% which is obviously not the case here. the altcoins may still be in one but not bitcoin.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Akurasy

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

I think the next growth will happen before the halving. Before the halving, there will be one wave of growth and a wave of correction, and then after the halving, we will have serious ATH

I agree with you. It happened the same thing for two times during Bitcoin history, in the previous halvings. I believe in 2020 will happen the same thing.
I don't think we can have an ATH this year again.  The charts are deceptive and unpredictable
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:03 AM

nah, you have not yet seen a cryptocurrency bear market if you think THIS is a bear market Cheesy
this is nothing compared to them. in cryptocurrency world when we say we are in a bear market it means you should expect price to be lower at least 30% within a week and by the end of the month reach at least -50% which is obviously not the case here. the altcoins may still be in one but not bitcoin.

Exactly, that's why I find it funny people becoming so paranoid after the recent price decline. If they really don't like what they are seeing they can simply get out.

I even see one thread saying the XRP are more stable than bitcoin? Lol. I guess we have a idea what had happened last Wednesday, its beyond our control now. Let Bitcoin Cash war each other, I believed that in the long run we can see a reversal, most probably next year.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1499

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Bitcoin is now going through hard times with stupid hash wars, global critics, you can't buy many things with BTC, I mean you can't live spending only BTC, at least in most countries. Transactions are slow, fees are big. We all know this, however we have Elon Musk, N. Nassim Taleb(visited blockchain conference today - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Da0aXfshlxM&t=1144s) talking on Bitcoin.

Global critics will always be there! Even if bitcoin someday goes up to $25k, we will have some critics saying that "bitcoin will not die well"! So firstly we need to ignore such critics from our life and thinking process so that negativity doesn't affect us!

The hash war is temporary and will eventually stop to pave the way for further growth! LN will definitely help to solve the scaling issue once and for all. However, the adoption will remain a big challenge even in 2019. Banking industry is the one who is opposing the adoption of cryptos big time and due to their strong lobby, it is very hard for the policy makers to draft anything positive for cryptos!

However, sun rises after a long cold night! We are just passed the first hour probably and we still have a long way to go!

Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:11:53 PM

I honestly believe that cryptocurrency is a black swan in the economy if it will not be adopted in the future. Though it is very unlikely, the possibility of it to become something different but better leading to adoption is somewhat more realistic than what we have now. Who knows, internet revolution 2.0 may repeat itself.

Chacha1000

Activity: 645
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:13:58 PM

Nothing is happening to bitcoin that is new. Bitcoin have passed through stuffs like this before, am very optimistic that the bull is coming soon
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

The current situation for Bitcoin was very predictable. many experts told that there would be such a strong correction. I think that halving will greatly affect the growth of Bitcoin.
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:48:16 PM

Since the next algorithm will be scrypt and not 256, it is quite logical that the course falls
Valentina Ambassador

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

REPUBLIA PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:10:55 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 10:28:01 PM by Valentina Ambassador

hello all! I suggest this bearish market is all about manipulations. I think people who are really responsible for this situation on the market really do understand what they are doing and we need expect panic sells.

aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:15:48 PM

Why don't many people expect a lot from bitcoin? In the future, bitcoin will completely change the financial system and people will be able to freely exchange services without intermediaries in the form of the state or other commercial institutions. In my opinion, these are strong prospects.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
munify

Activity: 386

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:34:00 PM

Bitcoin will be able to overcome current setbacks and be able to recover its value periodically and so on will be able to make sharp improvements. I believe bitcoin will have a bright future.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:14:33 PM

Nothing is happening to bitcoin that is new. Bitcoin have passed through stuffs like this before, am very optimistic that the bull is coming soon
I agree with you, be optimistic and don't lose hope be calm and patient for waiting cause bitcoin always survive in his battle and one day bitcoin will rise and give us more profit in our investment .
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Market cannot be stable and can't be understand what is happening now.
We dont know if the bulls running now or just the bear put another trap in the market.
Is this another manipulation? I hope we can get the last bottom to rise above.
Dreamace7

Activity: 126

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:26:33 PM

It is time everyone understands that warren buffett is actually a great business man with good knowledge of investment but he is certainly not a cryptocurrency enthusiast so most of his prediction are not from the view of a cryptocurrency enthusiast

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
clonely

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

I think we all hope to be in the disbelief stage. However, we can only confirm this in 1 way. If it just happens. For this, the market should take a positive atmosphere and rise slowly.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: